Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood of Ink - Page 2 Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Blood of Ink - Page 2 Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blood of Ink

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Blood of Ink - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood of Ink Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

"Lucky guess?"

The bench was rusted along the metal supporters, and the deadwood built into it looked wet from the day before. It was only the beginning of summer's glory, but spring was making it's best at continuing this stubborn act to keep the rain pouring. Not that she hated the gloomy nights filled with dark clouds and showers, she loved them, but it always kept her from being able to hunt in her suit of fur and fangs. She wasn't one for chatting, and looked at Daiken strangely for she thought they would walk rather than this. Defeated, she sat carelessly on the bench, dividing a huge gap between them as she sat near the end. The styrofoam coffee cup was warm at the slightest touch, it's bittersweet smell swirling with the steam that floated from the opening to reach her nose. She remembered to the last time she spent time with a man like this. Ryker, her pack's Beta male and right-hand man and her sat at the same cafe, the table closest to the window that faced the city streets. She had met him in the alleys and at first site, she saw potential and corresponding qualities that fitted her needs. She also remembered to the fact that he would only begin eating when she would start. Strange she believed for she did not care, but his respect was what made him gain her trust.

The alphess zipped up her sweatshirt as a cold gust of wind brushed pass the tip of her spine and down her back. With every exhale, she could see the trace of her breathe float into the air overhead. It resembled a ballet dancer from her eyes. Spinning with grace in circles and dancing across the air with fine strokes. She watched it until it vanished, then looking to see Daiken at the other end of the bench. "Why'd you come?" Her question was out of context, and to some it would not make much sense unless she continued on her reason. "Out of all things to do in New York, you come here. To meet me for what? A tattoo?"

Noctavia covered her mouth and coughed a few times, sniffling her nose before finishing her words. ...Just great.... now you've given us a cold.... See what happens when you don't listen? She ignored the voices, simply looking back up to see the brute once again. "From what I understand, you're still a loner, am I right? Exactly. You could be doing what ever the fuck you want in this city without an Alpha to command you or duties left for you to fulfill. You didn't have to meet me here, you know that don't you?"

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/

27Blood of Ink - Page 2 Empty Daiken Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He relaxed over the cold bench and closed his eyes, his head down grabbing the scent of the latte. Ho took a couple of drinks from it and took a long breath. It was great to be able to relax a little without thinking much in his life. A big yawn made his way out of his throat again and took another sip of coffee. The warmth of it flowing down his throat and chest until it reached his stomach. Even without a single cloth over his chest, his inside was hot enough to make him enjoy the cold weather around them. Noctavia on the other side seemed to be slightly affected by it.

He never had to opportunity to share a coffee with someone, anyone. His family never liked to act like humans and always stayed away from the populated placed, also there where not this kind of things back then. And he was the same with his own pack back then. He made them stay near the wild worried that the hunters will create them troubles. The theme of the moment was werewolves as some were very careless and permitted the human to know their existence. The humans were crazy trying to hunt them scared by their appearance and power. He in fact needed to take care of a big number of them as they always discovered the places they used to live. Thank God that time ended, as all the other things of his past.

Her question surprised him. He thought about his answer for a moment. Why? He actually didn’t had anything to do. His concept of fun was very limited, especially when he was all by himself and didn’t like much the company. What could he do then? Clubs, discos, restaurants, or some friend’s houses where out of his list. Rather than train, hunt, and travel, there wasn’t a lot of stuff to do. He realized his life was really boring and in fact, empty. Daiken cracked his neck turning it quickly to the back and then to both sides, his vertebrae making a breaking sound as he sighted. He took another sip of his latte and closing his eyes again carelessly he replied. “Tell what are the options to do being all by yourself, without a pack under your shadow as you say, and don’t liking a lot of company, or in some cases, any kind of company?” He glares at her serious and then look away again. “I know. I wanted to, just that. I thought it could be interesting.” He takes another sip. His latte was half full now.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rensa-Clan/154124707983759

28Blood of Ink - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood of Ink Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:50 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

"My whereabouts are none of your concern, but if you must ask, I spend little of my time with crowds. You won't catch me any where near Rapture unless I have a double ganger running around without my knowing...Boy would that be ...interesting..." She made a strange face as the though of two of her in this small world. Just dealing with her own self caused her enough stress to put a typical mortal in an asylum for years and years on end. Noctavia could begin to feel sympathy for those individuals be put in places like that. Of course for a werewolf like her, she could easily burst down the door or kill the takers at moment's notice, but for mortals, they were helpless. Weak creatures that she once was at some time long ago. Her human years were nothing but a blur in her memories, everything that came up turned to ash and faded to nothing like as if the wolf didn't want her to remember. But that was how things were. Remembering would lead to pain, and pain will make her vulnerable. "A majority of my life is in the Projects or even in my room. That probably sounds strange coming from an Alpha that has her pack living in the middle of New York, but this place is my home. I choose not to leave it for anything else. Many shifters have asked me why would I pick such an open area for a pack to live and why around so much civilians. It's a tactic a wise-man told me long ago.. "If you want to stay hidden, lean towards the attention's center." Many mortals these days could loose their keys and search and search for them even though the object was right in front of them the whole time. Shifters..would be the keys. You understand that right?"

Where was she going with this? And why would he care to listen to her babbling? Nonetheless, she waited to see if he would answer and connect with her to what she means. The shifter had the tendency to over-detail and slur her words with a whole another meaning. It wouldn't be the first time she'd managed to screw with someone's mind. She considered it a curse and gift all at the same time. One sentence from her plump lips could cause a man to arch a brow or look blankly into her eyes. The wind picked up and blew into her long black lochs behind her, pushing off her hood and bangs that shielded her eyes. She closed her emerald orbs from the wind's touch that burned her irises, waiting for it to pass on or die down. Noctavia cursed under her breathe at the brisk weather and the sweatshirt that gave her little warmth. She was starting to regret not listening to the voices that night, but how was she supposed to know the temperature was going to drop fifteen degrees? She wasn't a psychic like the rare amount of the humans liked to believe in themselves. To rid the pain in shivering to death, she took brief sips of her cappuccino, letting the hot brown liquid run down her throat till it hit rock bottom at the pit of her stomach. Baring her teeth afterwards, she glanced over to the shirtless Daiken.

"How are you not freezing?"

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

29Blood of Ink - Page 2 Empty Daiken Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:30 am

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He looked at her expressionless, waiting for her to finish her explanation. Her choose for words was very interesting and anyone that doesn't pay the needed attention to them would easily get lost and confused in seconds. That was not the case for him. He liked her idea. Actually that's how he managed to get rid of most of the 'mythological' hunters that made his live more active than now. He was doing that same thing right now. Walking carelessly between the humans like if he was one of them, and thank God he wasn't. He despised them... They were mere living things like any other breathing creature and even then, they thought of themselves as the most intelligent and powerful beings, maybe the more dangerous for the Earth's sake. Ignorance! Presumptuous! Always wanting more and never thinking in anything than themselves. Living in their own little world where they rule without the fear of the 'myths' and legends that were created for entertainment and to scare the children. If they only knew there was more than just a tape showing a very bad interpretation of a werewolf, but all the ones that ever had the chance to met one of his kind, was killed a moment after. But why was he taking his rage on them? They were not all like that and his own kind was the one that made his life a hell. No. His own blood line. He sighted in anger remembering his brother's mocking face looking at his bleeding body after he cheated to win their fight. Latter, that same face filled with satisfaction as his pack, his family took his last breaths.

Daiken removed the thoughts quickly and took a big gulp of his latte. "'The best place to hide, is the most obvious one.' I always thought that. For something that has a lot of value, the first thing you think is that it's hidden in the most remote and desolated place you could imagine so it will be hard to find, so it's also the first place to do your search. Being at the enemy's own constructions, will never lift a single suspicion." He referred the humans as the enemy, not rivality between packs or any of that. He never liked to be near the humans, so he usually stood in the wild near to some houses or towns to get food. He neither liked the animal meat. Not just because the human one was more delicious, but also because the deserved death more than a animal. His relationship with them was very unique. He preferred to be with them and they accepted him no matter the race. They always know that he's not a threat to them.

Taking another sip he looked at her as the cold breeze made his way through the constructions and building, making the wind stronger ans faster. He looked around and watched a man with black pants, white shit buttons, a dark blue tie, black polished shoes and a very warm looking long wool coat. Daiken smiled and lifted his self from the bench leaving his coffee over it, making Noctavia know he was returning in a while. The man disappeared in the next street at the back of some locals with Daiken at his back. A few minutes later, he returned with the man's coat over his arm and reached Noctavia walking slowly towards her. He seated in his spot over the bench again taking his latte with his free hand. Handing Noctavia the coat with a black expression he made it clear it will not affect him if she accepted it or not. It was her health and her decision.

Waiting for her to take it or not, he answered her question with more than a simple no for his own surprise. What would she care his next story? "No. I like the cold. I travel a lot and one time, I decided to stay some years in Alaska where I met Serac. One of my oldest and only friends I have. He is pure white and with the longest hair I ever saw in a wolf. He was more like a Westy turned into a huge wolf. He thought me how to regulate my blood pressure and maintain my temperature suitable for my organs and muscles to work well in really low temperatures. I own him a lot." He could do that actually, go visit his old friend for some time. But now it was nice just staying here. He turned to look at Noctavia. Did she had something to do with it? He wasn't one to stay in any place for too long.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rensa-Clan/154124707983759

30Blood of Ink - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood of Ink Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:28 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

* MORE COLORSS!!!! -jumps up and down- They have my color! :D*

She was relieved to hear that he did understand afterall. It was strange for her to be telling him all this. He was a loner, a typical undecided being in which didn't know the difference between example A and B. Noctavia was not going to let him already get the advantage of knowing her plans, especially knowing that he still might side with the enemy. She decided to take her words more carefully than before and wondered to herself where he would end up. If his decision was still undecided by the end of this month, the offer to join her pack would be denied. The Alphess wasn't going to meet a loner, be in-a-way hostile with them, and then take them a whole month later. It's not hard to pick a side. They're simply one of them, or one of hers. Her patience was running on a thin line. He had to pick a side. At last, she opened her mouth to answer but was taken back as the loner disappeared into the darkness of the alley. A muffled growl rose from her throat at the thought of how close he was to her territory. None were to pass the dividing lines unless they have impressed her enough and gave their oath to protect her pack aside from respect them. When he reappeared, a large pelt-like clothing his grasp that she could not decipher from the bench. She gingerly took it from him and whispered a 'thank you' before putting it atop her shoulders. As he continued on, she nodded but truly she wasn't listening. The coat was so warm it caused her to be more comfortable than she hoped. Noctavia wondered why he was being so kind to her, but then again, why was she complaining? 

The styrofoam cup lifted in her hands to meet her lips, lapping up almost a quarter of the coffee with two mild gulps down her throat. She could feel just by holding it the loss of weight from the beverage. Her words she meant to say were long forgotten and she was left with nothing else to keep the conversation alive. Instead, she slid the wool coat from her hollow shoulder blades, freeing it down her back to lay lifelessly against the dead, creaky wood of the abandoned bench seat. Averting her gaze to Daiken, she nodded once, telling him it was time to go. "Come on, I'm hungry." She spoke in a stern, irritated voice even though he didn't deserve her attitude. As much as she wished to keep up the small-talk, time was a wasting and the beast was ready to be freed from these human walls trapping the voices inside. Noctavia could feel their pain for it took a toll on herself. The more the voices spoke, the more she knew they wanted to be let go.

"As you can see, people are already getting up. It'd be best if we save the human-hunting for another time, that is if I see you again which probably won't be anytime soon unless you choose Eternal. I have a place in mind where we can go hunting. Follow me and don't make it look like we just rob a bank. Stay close because I'm not coming back to get you." 

Hood flipped back and on her feet, Noctavia turned away, quickening her pace down the sidewalk to reach a busy road filled with a large amount of taxi's, busses, and cars. The city that indeed never sleeps stared at her blank in the face. She looked back to see Daiken had followed her. Two fingers wedged their way into her mouth and she blowed, sounding a high-pitched whistle she learned in her earlier years of city living. A yellow vehicle, a taxi with checkered doors came to a halt. She was the first to open the door before Daiken could get if for her. "This is the only way to travel through the city as different shifters. I'd let you in my car, but it's all the way over in my packlands."

"Let's go."

*Thread Continues At Finaqua*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum