Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood of Ink Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Blood of Ink Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Blood of Ink Ltr2

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Blood of Ink Ltr2

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Blood of Ink Ltr2
Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blood of Ink

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Blood of Ink Empty Blood of Ink (Alphess Noctavia) Wed May 29, 2013 2:48 am

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He walked behind the main strip mall, closer to ED packlands and through the alley he was told. Thank God it was night. Few people where around, almost no one, and lest places where open at that hours, just one he cared for, and it was still open. The tattoo parlor was filled with designs and all kinds of letters in the outside. Daiken let out a yawn and stretched his arms. He didn't had his shirt on. The moonlight lighting his frame making a perfect contrast for his tattoo. He waited patiently for his companion, hopping she wasn't kidding when she invited him here. Looking around he placed his hands inside his jeans pockets and rested his back against the parlor's wall.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rensa-Clan/154124707983759

2Blood of Ink Empty Re: Blood of Ink Wed May 29, 2013 3:14 am

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

The click of her pure white heels echoed off the alley's wall, waves of obsidian cascaded down to the mid of her back and half of her right eye. She had told the secretary from INKED that she would be having a visitor in this appointment. Thanks to Gabriel and his act of rebellion with her, she skipped out on the first one and rescheduled to have another tattoo put on. Daiken, one of the Bravehearts was probably the only one that kept her from passing out in the middle of a conversation. It was not that he was different from any other male she had met in the many years of her life, but maybe something about him could change her mind on the male species.

The Alphess hid her face from the world with the help of a simple black hoodie she has worn for years. It's best feature other than that it was black and matched her pair of converse sneakers was that it made her invisible to the public. Underneath, she wore a simple white tee that hugged her every curve and a pair of denim-washed skinny jeans to assent her slender legs. Many bystanders would move out of her way most likely thinking she was a threat, or that type of person that isn't afraid to jump a grown man without thinking. Not that she doesn't want to, but the intelligence behind making a scene would reveal little.

Noctavia pushed her way into the tattoo parlor, her entrance was signaled with a irritating jingle to the bells over head. Her gaze darted to the shirtless man against the paint-chipped wall that only she could identify without thinking. "I'm impressed, Daiken. I was starting to believe you would chicken out on seeing the enemy in such a remote area in NYC. What? No friend to back you up if you get scratched?" She smirked slightly to herself, turning her gaze away to eye papers of newly drawn tattoos above his head. Noctavia peeled off her sweatshirt and tee shirt, only leaving a black bra left to cover her chest. It wasn't much, but she couldn't care less at what she looked like no matter how pale her skin appeared. "What are you thinkin' of getting while we're here? I really didn't expect for Gabriel to let you off the grounds without permission, or did you try to sneak out to see me?" She turned, facing Daiken with a sinister yet questioning expression.

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/

3Blood of Ink Empty Daiken Wed May 29, 2013 3:38 am

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He heard the heals at his side, knowing that the only person that will be coming here this time was her. He knew this was somelike wrong considering she was the mere alpha of the rival pack, but actually he was not doing anything that could be see as betrayal. He turned to face Noctavia until she was in front of the parlor too. Her self as black as her shiny hair and something about it interested him. He wondered how sadistic could she really be.

Her words teasing him. Was that a warning? Or a threat? "Enemy? When I said that I looked at you that way?" He gave her usual half smile to her, his eyes shining dangerously. "I don't consider anyone my friend Noctavia. They had been dead for a very long time now." His smile disappearing. "And you really think I would mind another scar coming from you. That's in fact interesting." He smiles again, teasing her a little.

Daiken watched as she removed her shirts and stayed in a single bra that matched her entire being. Black. He slide his look down to her curves and again into her eyes moving some steps forward but turning to get inside the tattoo parlor. "Getting? What? You don't trust me?" He questioned with a hurt expression but his words wrapped in sarcasm. "I'm just here to make me a tattoo with you. That's all. I'm more a loner than a loyal to a pack. That times ended with my friend life." He opened the door and wave at her in an elegant way for her to step in first. "And I didn't told him that I was going for a walk." He admitted at last.

4Blood of Ink Empty Re: Blood of Ink Wed May 29, 2013 4:46 am

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Noctavia side-stepped inside, ducking her head underneath his arm of which held open the door. Inside, the room was the just the same as she had come to know since it was introduced as a tattoo shop. The walls were covered in a mix of mint and grey where as the floor was tiles in squares of white linoleum. A large man sat at the desk in the corner of the room, rapping away to what sounds like his wife about having a kid. She had known his name to be Jerry, never bothering to ask for his last name for it never seemed to matter.

He didn't even bother to turn around and see two shirtless individuals walk in. She rolled her eyes and strolled up to desk, shoving her foot into it's side in which made the man drop the phone. "Jerry, get your head out of your ass I don't have all night." Jerry glared at her and whispered his goodbyes before hanging up. Nodding to the flat benches across the room, Noctavia waved him off and sashayed her way around the room as the man left to go in the back room for supply. She flipped passed pages of various types of tattoos of which did not excite her in any way possible. "It's going to be a long walk depending on how big of a tattoo you're wanting, kid. I'm afraid to say that Jerry is a little to slow on things lately, I would have persuaded the Alpha into thinking you went to go grab coffee or you left paper work at the office." She paused, tilting her chin up to meet his gaze.

"What do you do for a living anyway? Bus tables and cleaning bathrooms I presume? As for you being the enemy, I couldn't give two shits about it. Gabriel has already made his decision he doesn't want his pack getting friendly with Eternal but to tell you the truth, I don't blame him. I wouldn't want any of my pack members socializing with the enemy, then again, the quote always did go as 'keep your friends close, and enemy's closer.' Maybe you should learn a lesson from than and keep your distance." She winked seductively to the brute, giving him a smile only a demon could own. "About that tattoo...what'll it be? I don't have anything chosen at the moment, but I was hoping to get some coloring done on my arms. How about you?"

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Blood of Ink Empty Daiken Wed May 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He followed her to the back of the parlor until they seat in the clients' chairs. He looked around watching soem drawing and scketches in a table near by, remembering the time he made his own tattoo. It has been a long time since that, with no new ideas in his head to have a new one, give it a retouch would be good idea. His thoughts interrupted by Noctavia at his side, turning to see her face and then at the tattoo in her hands. "If you can't find anything of your interest in that sheets, I could always do a new design myself and then tattoo it in your white flesh." He gave a prideful grin baring his fangs at her.

He turns to page a book at his side, more to look at the art than to choose something, insencitive to her dagger like words. "I don't do a 'crap' to live. If I want something, I take it, as simple as that. If someone is in my way, I just kill it and problem solved... I told you I don't see you as my enemy, and neither my friend." He put his face mouth to her ear. "And I think I'm in the right dinstance." A smile curled his lips and he returned to page the tattoo book. "I will just retouch the one I have, nothing new." He glaced at her arms and naked frame with his scarred eye. "I personally preffer black tattoos, no color. Maybe just blood red color." A malicious grin lighted his yellow green eyes. "You never considered make something at your frame? It looks a little... empty."

6Blood of Ink Empty Re: Blood of Ink Thu May 30, 2013 12:14 am

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

She sashayed her way over to an empty, yet sucken in recliner where she then sat peacefully listening to the man's words. Her attention sparked in bits towards the darkest parts of her mind. Never before had she met a man with taste in art, or for that matter a possible skill in the category. "So..what you're saying is is that you have done your own tattoos before? Wait, is that tattoo on your side done by you or someone else? I might actually consider you able to give me a tattoo, that is if you can persuade me into one in particular first..." The words of hers trailed off to give him the indication that she was putting him up for a challenge. Little did he know, is that persuading an Alphess like herself would take more than a few photos of interesting designs. She wished to observe his techniques but remained quiet as he continued into his conversation.

His tactics towards basically everything resembled her own in which made her even more infatuated into knowing more. The spite of reality setting in that she could actually enjoy a Braveheart's presence made her tongue taste bitter, almost sour like spoiled milk. Could she be friends with Daiken? Of course not. They were enemies for a reason due to a passed with their Alpha she does not enjoy repeating. She waved him off, cutting his words short before she could listen to the rest. "Are you sure we're not related somehow because you and I seem to look at it the same way..." Her brows narrowed in suspicion. She never had a sibling, nor a male cousin, but then again how old was this dude? Noctavia lightly shook her head and leaned back in her seat to steal a glance to the tiled ceiling above. "Nevermind."

....This one is strange..., but keep him in mind he might be a use to us even as a Braveheart... Her wolf's voice whispered and hissed like a cobra coiling into rings for action. Averting her gaze back up to the male, her blood boiled at his next set of words. Was he staring at her chest?. She made a noise in disgust before answering his questioning words. "No, I have not. I have had nothing to impress me enough or give me a reason behind putting one there. I would love to get another tattoo, but at this point it looks to me I have no room left on my arms." She lifted her forearms, shifting them higher in the air for her to see. Unfortunately for her, he was actually right. Maybe it would be best to have another done only somewhere across her abdomen. Last time she had visited INKED was to have wolf paw put on the two sides of her hip bones. Nothing large but only the size to match approximately to a quarter. "Lay is on me. What do you have to persuade the mysterious and evil Alphess you see before you." Noctavia chuckled slightly and tilted her head for him to answer.

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Blood of Ink Empty Daiken Thu May 30, 2013 12:46 am

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

Daiken closed the book in his hands and opened it again on the last page in white and took a thin marker from the drawing desk. He turned to Noc. "I always do all my tattoos myself. I like having something original in my body or at least modified by me." He saw the empty page again and opened the marker, started making some lines and curves inside the book, not caring if Jerry will mind. He will surelly rip off the page latter, he would kill anyone that uses one of his designs without his permission.

He stopped annoyed for a moment after she asked him if they where not related. Without looking at her he replied. "If that would be true, I would see you as my enemy in a blink and rip your throat out in this exact moment." He hated his bloodline with all he had and he will never doubt in killing someone with his same lastname, shuddering with the tought of his past. 'Shit!' Taking a deep breath to calms down, he continued his drawing.

After a few minutes he hands out a very detailed wolf skull looking at the right with his jaws open, a huge raven on top of him with it's claws inserted into the skull over it's eye holes. A very realistic black rose in shades of gray with some fallen petals and huge spines gave the skull a nice base. Finally, a small wolf's pawprint with sharp claws painted like what seemed to be blood at the right corne near the rose. "Please evil Alphess, tell me your opinion."

8Blood of Ink Empty Re: Blood of Ink Thu May 30, 2013 1:34 am

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Her long newly manicured nails clipped the piece of paper from him. If she were to snatch it too hard it would leave claw marks for sure, and from the looks of it, she too would be furious with herself to rip such a remarkable drawing. Noctavia's eyes glowed but the rest of her features stayed as serious and profound as a common statue. Most have always wondered why she barely ever smiled or how a rare amount of people caught her attention aside from them injuring themselves from stupidity. It was one of the many reasons the Alphess had no allies or friends to speak too for understanding. From the days she could walk to seeing the man's design she had always lived her days in the darkness, independently dealing with her pack as an only Alpha. Nonetheless, working alone wasn't the worst thing she had to deal with for she had adapted to the emptiness of a companion. Working her way to this point in life alone seemed to be the smartest thing to do. No male was worth her time or even knew how to talk to her without stammering at her soul searching gaze. One look from her piercing emerald eyes could make a person fall into a trance if she tried. Noctavia admired the page deeply, tilting her chin to meet his yellow eyes.

"I'm impressed, brute. You've actually managed to amaze me." She handed him back the paper and nodded kindly. "Well done..." A rumble of made in the back, the broad man she had come to know for many years -whom had done the lovely pack crests on her wrists- walked towards the two, eyeing the shirtless Daiken first and then meeting her gaze with a small smile. Noctavia snuck a small look to Daiken and opened her mouth to inform what they were here for. "The two of us want a fast clean up and coloring done. I'd also like to have another done on the right side of my hip." Jerry looked at the shifters suspiciously like as if they were together, but Noctavia cut him off before he could get any ideas. "This is Daiken, uh..co-worker of mine. Back to the topic, I was wondering if I could have that done for the tattoo. I know it'll be awhile, but I'll pay for the kid and give you enough money for gas." Saying this now would most likely surprise the male at how humane she sounds. Her thoughts drowned out everything around her, easily lacing her wolf's snake-like voice into the shifter's head. "Take a seat, its going to be a while until we're done unless you don't want to stay for the finale. Since you were able to impress me into getting your tattoo, dinner is on me. No buts."

Jerry turned to face her with a tray of ink in a small stand at his side and the flesh biting tool used to place the dyes upon the skin. Before beginning the procedure, Noctavia pointed to both of the crests in need of color and took back the paper to give to Jerry for reference later on. As the man worked on her arm, she stayed silent but her internal voice awake. "I know a place down the road that serves at these kind of late hours. Want to join me?"

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

9Blood of Ink Empty Daiken Thu May 30, 2013 2:11 am

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He nodded in thanks and takes back his design suddenly surprised to hear she was going to do a new one in her lower frame just as he recomended. He glanced at her it the word 'co-worker' amused by her explanation to Jerry. He waited until she finished and was about to decline her offer of paying the retouche but her thoughts made him think twice and accepted, even when it was here place, he was of the idea to come together. A gentlemen usually payed everything. He moved to the seat next to her and waited for the men to start working, his thoughts passed quickly and strong into her. 'If that's what you want, thank you.'

He looked as Jerry prepared everything and warned him with harsh voice. "Make sure you are nor out of the line ans screw it up. I bet you know what I'm capable of if you do." His eyes shining in more threat than warning and turned to Noc. 'I will be glad too Miss, but this time I will pay the dinner to return for this favor of yours. Make sure you don't limit yourself in the menu or the drinks please.'

10Blood of Ink Empty Re: Blood of Ink Thu May 30, 2013 2:32 am

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

She opened her mouth to protest but kept it quiet, a smirk rising in the pit of her stomach at the irony within this conversation. Jerry knew she was different from most humans and had little knowledge of what her other half revealed. She had not necessarily showed him wolfie. To be truthful, the topic was rarely ever brought up since the day he found out. She had known him for almost eight years and after a while of her looks never seeming to change, he finally found the nerve to ask her. When she explained, she left out the part that she turned into a rage monster and she fed off humans to not scare him. Noctavia believes that Jerry things she is a witch but who's to know at this point after all they've been through. He knew she was starting something big related with work. This was the pack plan, but to him it was working together in a newly refined hotel. She kept quiet of what she was and never before had someone figured it out.

The Alphess saw Jerry's expression dim into a light glare and continued his work into coloring in the blood red black wolf heart from the Dark pack crest. She watched the tool spin the dark red in spirals around the skin within the lines then wiping away the excess paint with a swipe of the cloth. He repeated the steps and switched positions after away to stretch. While he did this, she kept the private conversation aloft between the two shifters. "Are you sure you want to pay? I have enough money for us to have a Thanksgiving and no I'm not joking here." Her eye brows shot up slowly, cocking her mouth to the side as she thought about it. "I'll let you pay this time tonight but next time I call dibs. And don't worry, I won't be eating that much anyway. There's a high likely chance after this I'll be grabbing a quick bite from someone roaming in the alleys." The woman winked secretly to Daiken and imagined drinking a warm cup of coffee. "Man does coffee sound great right now..."

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Blood of Ink Empty Daiken Thu May 30, 2013 3:15 am

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He kept still all the time. Even his breath lowered as the other guy worked in his chest when he suddenly remembered his scar in a second. He moved quickly his head to see he didn't paint a part from it. "Don't even think in continue the lines where there are scars cutting them, understood?" His voice as threatening and serious as before. He relaxed a bit again in his chair and heard Noctavia's thoughts again into his own. 'Well, I don't use money usually. I have other ways to 'persuade' almost everyone.' He glanced briefly at her like telling that 'almost everyone' was for her.

He looked again at the ceiling echoing Noc's thoughts. 'Next time' was very persuasive. 'I look forward for it. About that 'bite', I will surely accompany you, if you don't mind I take almost all his blood when it's warm.' He hoped not to sound to vampire like but that was his favorite part in a hunt. The warm blood flowing with each heart beat until it decays and stops forever. So sweet! 'A coffee will be nice too.'

12Blood of Ink Empty Re: Blood of Ink Thu May 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

'Persuade almost everyone...' What was he talking about? It made the pack leader curious to know and ask, but if he was actually going to persuade a mortal into getting him food without pay, she would not question. She had done her share of persuading innocent and gullible minds of both men and women and she has seen it done from other shifters as well. Her beta female being one of them. Noctavia wanted to laugh at the sudden thought of the woman managing to start a fist fight over her. The best part was seeing her flee the scene with both of the mens' wallets and a newly poured beverage. She wondered if it was a secret ability for stronger shifters but the topic always seemed to fade off like the rest of things that did not stick to her mind very well. Why it did that, she did not know or ever figure out. The wolf within her kept everything that was important locked away into the part of her mind where memory was held, then releasing it in the time of need. One of the many ways that made her suitable to be an Alpha.

Jerry worked further into his work at a moderate pace, wiping away the extra ink and repeating like he had for what seemed like ages. Her patience was running thin and the image of a nice cup of coffee warming the palms of her hands caused her hunger to bit at the lining of her stomach. ...Hungry are we, Noctavia?.. The voice whispered in her mind. She bit the inside of her bottom lip and rolled her eyes even though they were shut. "I am not in the mood to hear your commentary." Her own thoughts barked back in irritation and complete truth. There were advantages to having the other half of her along with the disadvantages. Living like this with migraines caused her to feel mentally exhausted with herself at the end of the day and would sleep for days on end if she could. However, she was an Alpha of many duties yet to be accomplished. Sleep was out of the question. Again, her words whispered into the male's mind in her final response before Jerry could finish the complete process of coloring the sun of the Eternal Darkness crest. "I always thought Bravehearts were the goody goodies. You know like...eating the ones that don't deserve to live and shit?" She did not bother to mention that she had one night spend her hunting with their Alpha. It would leave a permenant mark on her reputation along with the fact that she was actually treating him with her closest to best behavior. "Isn't that like the good pack rule or something with you people in the woods? And that's another thing. I know its quiet over there and no one is there to bother you or anything but isn't it boring? Where my pack resides is basically next to anything. Hell I think there is a strip mall across the street. How do you entertain yourself over there is what my question is."

She cocked her head and opened her eyes at the feeling of the tattoo gun's tip no longer touching her pale skin. Jerry told her he would return with the outline of the design Daiken had drawn. Noctavia nodded and waved him off, then sitting up in her seat to examine her newly colored tattoos upon her wrists. First she looked to the Dark pack crest, carefully taking her time to see if any color was misplaced and sighed in relief that it had come out perfectly. Glancing over to her right wrist, the Eternal Darkness crest shown bright with color and pure beauty. The bursting sun's orange and yellows blended perfectly against each other like the first time she had gotten the crest. But the moon's lightblue glow that shadowed off into her flesh overwhelmed her the most. Her cheeks tightened into a toothy grin, her teeth shining a polished white and her eyes the greenest they've been the entire night. Noctavia could no longer wait to finally see the new tattoo come out, but with that she'd have to keep her patience on control. She waited for a moment for Daiken's artist to pause for more color, lifting her wrists to show him. "What do you think?"

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Blood of Ink Empty Daiken Fri May 31, 2013 3:28 am

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

Ooc: I just messed up all the time rules hahaha. Listen. I was thinking that my first encounter was with Arielle in the Crimson Forest and that hasn't ended, but I think I can say we talked and we took separate ways, knowing about BH and ED from her. Then I came to the city and meet (not exactly in a thread) and came here to make our tattoos but already chosen BH as a pack, explaining the 'enemies' thing. Theeen I was stabbed after our dinner and went to the Border in BH and there I meet Tei that saved me and offered to be a member of BH but that I declined not sure what I wanted because of meeting you before, and he is now in the BH House trying to decide which pack to choose. Or at least that's what I made up in my mind to put an order to the threads. Sooo, that's why I'm telling you this now hahaha. Hope to be clear with this. I was thinking (if you are ok with this) that maybe we can make another thread where I go out from BH House and see you again.

--------------------------------------------------

He was growing tired now and still unable to sleep. What the hell was wrong with him? It has been 3 days now and not a single rest. He did anything to try and sleep but something was keeping him up, not having a clue on what or why. He closed his eyes and relaxed as much as he could, leaving his head rest in the chair's back. The continuous noise of the pistol and the light feeling of it over his skin going to the different lines, curves, points, and spirals over his biceps. The design extended all the way to his right frame, up and down, from his shoulder to the very end of his waist. He took his jeans and pushed them a little down so the guy could work in the lower part to. The design went to his back ending in his spine, different from the lines of the front. All of his right arm was also covered with the tribal black marks, many of them broken and separated due to various little scars that were also in his frame, the bigger one in his chest with five huge claw marks that leaved his own brother to remember his fight forever, including the long one crossing down his left eye. It will be a long work and a long time retouching the tattoo, especially after he told the guy to don't continue the lines where the scars broke them. He wanted to remember each of his scars and the reason why he had them. It was boring and with that, relaxing. He took a long breath and tried hard to sleep a little until the guy finishes his front side.

No matter how much time passed or how many sheep he could count, the result was the same. He was tired, exhausted, body and mind, but for some reason that didn't change the same damn problem. Another thing he felt right now, was hungry. Like starving hungry, still, he knew he could wait and feed another day. Today he was enjoying the night with the evil Alphess and a hot Latte will be more than enough. Also there was no reason to be in his strength when there was no fight or travel planned, for now.

Noc's thoughts echoed in his head again. He took a considered time to answer her question. He was sadistic, cynical, evil, even a freeloader, but never a liar. He was a loner, after his pack was murdered, he always stood alone. More than 40 years now living all by himself. Never staying in a territory to much time or taking the effort to meet someone, never thinking in having another pack or being in one. Not because some promise he made to the graves of his dead members or some king of proud feeling of independence and freedom being always alone. The reason was because his clan was still alive and if they took the time to travel 3 entire countries just to kill his blood hybrid family, they could always track him down and make a slaughter again. Months passed until he accepted his pack's disappearance and moved on, wanting to continue living just for the want of revenge, but he never surpassed it. He will not be able to endure that again, that was why he decided his own loneliness and don't risk anyone again. Now, he had the opportunity to be part of a pack again and don't be alone, but he wasn't sure to accept it. He had heard from the Eternal Darkness Beta about the two packs confronting in this place. With the brief information he had, he made up his mind that if he was going to choose one, it will be Braveheart. He could be all the bad things someone can be, but never evil without a good reason. If he cared for someone he was going to put his life in the edge just to make sure nothing will happen to that someone. He would be loyal and caring. From what he knew, Braveheart was the better place for that. Just if he planned to finish his actual life of lone wolf and stay. Now, he resent first meeting with two members of the rival pack, messed up his thoughts. He was not sure what to do now. He couldn't be still a loner and walk into the two territories whenever he wanted, not choosing a side. Daiken freed a trapped breath in his lungs and lowered his head looking at the front lost in his thoughts.

'You are right, Bravehearts don't do that shit, I don't, even if I was one of them, I can't change how I really am. Especially when I believe humans are for me like is chicken to them, few can be tamed and keep as pets or companions, all the rest are just food than can be served in infinite ways. In fact, I consider animals a higher class over the human race, not only physically thanks to their special traits and abilities a human wish to have, but also for their superior thinking, living satisfied with their lives and not always desiring more than what they need... It could be boring, that depends. ' He glanced at Jerry and the other guy believing they were the same.

Daiken placed his elbow over the chair's rest and supports his head over his arm, placing his knuckles in his chin, thinking if Noctavia will be pleased or indifferent about what he was about to think to her. 'I need to tell you something Noctavia. I haven't made an official contact with the Braveheart members, not the Alphas nor a single Omega. I was going to, eventually, after knowing the 'good and bad traits' each have. I liked this place when I arrived some days back and quickly noticed the owned territories of two different packs and made a little research of both, thinking that I could end my life as a loner and be part of a pack again. I decided for Braveheart believing I was not like the members of Eternal Darkness, that I didn't had the black heart to be one. Now... I don't know what to think anymore. You are making me consider my choice and I'm driving crazy with that indecision. I had always been confident and decided in everything. Now I can't and I hate that!' His voice serious and frustrated inside her head. Maybe that was why he couldn't sleep. Simple stress. He sighted heavily and looked at Noctavia with something inexplicable in his yellowish eyes, his mouth a straight line.

The guy stopped and starts refilling the postil with more ink as Daiken looked at her arms remembering her last question. He knew she was now discovering he wasn’t ‘still’ a Braveheart and that she wouldn’t mind too much his opinion of her new color. “I like it. The color lights them and gives more life to the crests.” The guy waits for him to finish talking and asked to turn so he can continue with his back. Daiken turns as the man removes some locks in the chair and it turns into a straight bed so he can lie down, placing his arms up and his head over them looking at Noc’s side waiting for her reply.

14Blood of Ink Empty Re: Blood of Ink Fri May 31, 2013 10:21 am

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

The Alphess had turned her eyes away from Daiken to again admire the beauty of both crests, listening to him in secret. Her smiled turned to a blank expression. How was she supposed to know he was a loner? The Braveheart feel to him almost literally radiated off his frame. How could she have not of known and knew all at the same time? But that was the thing. She did know. Her instincts told her but she ignored them, thinking off the bat that he was one of them for he is not as she is being told. His decision between packs were balanced. It would only come down to one conclusion of what pack he belong to the most. She saw something in the male. Something powerful, but what? What was it that made him different? He reminded her of her Beta male, Ryker.  Challenging, strong and both mysterious and held a power she  wanted to see in action.

A hand was placed on her back and she woke up from the strange world she from time to time went to in her darkest hours. Warmth shot up her spinal cord and the same clicks being heard next to her were being played at a much closer distance. She looked to the owner of the hand who was only Jerry unbuckling the chair for her to lie down like Daiken was. Noctavia let out a tired and relieved sigh, rubbing her temples in small circles with her index fingers as she laid down. The man had asked her she were alright, but all she could manage was to wave him off which usually by then he got the picture. She saw a frown wrinkle his face before he got up to go to the back room. At that time, the shifter finally found the word to response. "I wish I could say the same for myself for you to feel less miserable, but I have never come upon the decision. If I could tell you the truth, your choice does not matter to me." She lied casually. "Because in the end, you have a roof over your head and food on your plate. Am I right? Now I'm not saying I'm going to feed you like the pups most Bravehearts are..but..." Noctavia chuckled slightly at the small humor in her words. She was trying her best to say serious, but the site of someone stressed she could relate with.

...Don't do that Noctavia...You're growing different from who you actually are... We cannot trust him..It seems he is not as balanced with his choice as you think he is...He's a Braveheart, period... The other half of her's words laced through her mind and hissed with anger. You think I feel sympathy for him?! Get out of my head! I can handle this on my own without your help! The voices slithered away as she heard footsteps of the tattoo artist come back with a glass of water and ibuprofen for her. She didn't know whether to take it or not. But her hands had already done it for her, gulping it down within seconds to relieve the headache from all the advice from it. Her other half. Wolfie. Noctavia had been a werewolf for over 300 years and she finds that basically all shifters had found a pet name for them. She didn't believe in naming her own personal demon, leaving him or for that matter them as just Wolfie. She faced Daiken on her side, supporting her head with the other side of her forearm. The outline with the help of Jerry's hands, molded against her pale flesh within seconds and she could tell the worker's ambition to finish the assignment was rising.

"I'm actually enjoying watching you from this angle. It shows the littles peaks of anger that's dying to come out. If you do however choose my pack overall, I won't think twice into accepting you. Whatever your choice may be, it can always be changed..." She gave him a half smile. Not a happy, confident smile, but a careless one.

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

15Blood of Ink Empty Daiken Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He didn't knew what was Noctavia thinking so much. What was she going to say after his 'declaration'. 'I don't care what she thinks in fact. Why would I? I barelly know her and I don't want to be in any pack. Not now, not ever.' He lied and he knew it. He always wanted to be in a pack or at least not alone. He was often happy to be all by himself but sometimes, that was not enough. A wolf wasn't made to be alone, at least not forever. He missed his pack, he missed to have someone to talk with, to trust in, to walk with, fight, smile, live. He hated his brother for making him have this life and don't put anyone in danger. He killed everyone he loved and cared, and he could do it again. He sighted and stared at Noc, waiting for a reply, but she stayed quiet. He saw how she turned to her stomach and placed just like him with Jerry at her side. She seemed tired or stressed. When her thoughts finally reached his mind, she sounded different, doubtfull.

So she didn't care what he choose? At some point he believed her. For something she was the Alphess of the 'evil' pack of this sorroundings, but his instincs told him she was lying. You could lie pretty well while talking, but not when your thoughts are the ones that talk for you. She card at som point. Maybe because she saw he could be of help in her pack. His experience and force was something highligthed in him. Daiken couldn't smile at the believe that she cared more than what she gave to know, especially after saying he already had a roof and a meal and that she wan't feeding him like a lost puppy. The idea was pretty amusing thought. His yellowish eyes looked at her interested as she took some aspirines Jerry gave to her with a glass of water. Did he created her a headache?

Jerry started working on her new tattoo he designed. He was somewhat glad she decided so quickly in making his own drawing a permanent tattoo. He was flattered by the idea. Did she liked it that much or she did it for him? Of course the answer was obvious. For him? Right! Like if he mattered that much to anyone. His smile wans't in his place anymore, until she thought again. Angel? Whe was ghe an angel? He smiles amused by her words. And she was going to accept him without doubting? He couldn't deny to feel a little good inside. "I'm more a demon than a angel Noctavia. Why do you think that? And I thank you for your accptance even when I didn't asked for it. I'm deeply reconsidering my decision regarding what pack to choose. I would prefer not being in any pack right now." His thoughts where sincere, he wanted to be in a pack but if that meant to stick with the members of it and don't sociallice with the 'rival' pack, or to attack the other one just because they where rivals, the thought wasn't at any point pleasing.

16Blood of Ink Empty Re: Blood of Ink Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:03 am

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

She nodded little by little to his words in which she understood. Being a loner had it's disadvantages along with advantages, but it all left them to one major detail. Can they survive alone? It was a one and a million chance that a shifter or wolf for that matter live on their own forever without someone or a pack to surround them for protection. Even Noctavia herself could not see herself surviving alone no matter how strong, intelligent and independent she may be. Daiken's decision would be up to him and only him. Who was she to judge which side he would choose? "That makes two of us. I find there is always a demon in everyone. Even Gabriel." The name left a bitter taste in her mouth, but thankfully for her the headache was disappearing. "If there was no evil in the world to be discovered, we'd all be hugging each other and there would be no wars to our history. World War 2 is a prime example of pure evil." She remembered the dreadful attack between many countries like as if it were yesterday. The radio stations and news going haywire with reports of what Germany and Japan have accomplished and the Jews being taken into concentration camps. It also reminded her of her Elite female whom was used as a weapon to kill the Nazi's in battle.

"I have never said these things to a loner. Not my history or even start a conversation unless they were at my pack's borders. But yes, whether you choose them or not, I'll always be welcome to my side. Daiken..I.." Noctavia sighed, fuddling with her own words to try and compliment him. She never cared to speak to men unless they were her Beta male for they all seemed to be a waste of her time. Her emerald eyes locked with his and almost instantly she felt strangely uncomfortable, but remained normal somehow. The muscles in her lower back tensed, she grinned carelessly. "I see a kid that could be worth something to a pack. Not a kid, but you seem like the guy that's half my age in technical terms. I could actually begin to think you're alright. Maybe even close acquaintances. I wouldn't even mind doing this again, you know like talk." The gun's tip curved in small strokes upon her hip, feeling the dark red ink permanently marking her skin with a rose. She didn't dare to look how it was coming out so she could be surprised once it finally is finished. Instead to keep her attention away, her gaze stayed wondrously searching his eyes for something. For what she did not know, but as long as it kept her from looking down she was satisfied.

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

17Blood of Ink Empty Daiken Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:54 am

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He had heard of Gabriel. He was the alpha of Braveheart and of what he knows, a good one, but Noctavia's thoughts made it clear he had his dark past too. Everyone has it. Himself was a very good example. That was one of the reasons why it was very hard to choose a pack. He thought of him like a good wolf, but his life habits were more sadistic and cynic than other 'evil' wolves. He wondered who could win that score, Noctavia or himself? At the end it all depended in who's the victim. A dark smile crossed his face in a second. He also remembered well the WWII. He choose to finish the Germans when they arrived in Russia and freezed their asses. Cold meat, jummy. He smiled again knowing his mind was something perverse. 'Evil'. An interesting topic. Maybe that 'evil' evolved and created that wolf part inside each one of us. Of course humans are simple creatures that didn't knew how to activate it and then control it. 'Noncense.' Daiken's eyes grew as his mind remembered that dark voice. 'Hmp! Talking about the devil. How much time has it passed?' The beast's voice was angry as always and again, silent. He sighted and ignored him.

Turning to Noctavia, he payed close attention to her words. Was she flattering him? Or just being nice to a stranger? One part of him already felt like an Eternal Darkness. Could that be the best choice? The voice inside him growled. Ignoring him again he wondered if in that pause, she wanted to say something else and then changed it for 'kid worth something'. With her last words he couldn't repress a slight smile. 'I would like that.' The men finally finished retouching his huge tattoo and turned off his ink pistol. Daiken waited for him to clean the excess of ink over his skin with a wipe and then streched his arms and back. Some bones cracking in delight of the free movement. He turned and sitted in front of her. 'If I remember well, we still have a dinner to attend, and as I sayd before, it all goes on me tonight.' He waited patiently for her own tattoo to be finished, admiring how it was being painted over her pale flesh.

18Blood of Ink Empty Re: Blood of Ink Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Her eyes darted to the clock hanging from the wall. The hands were almost hitting the quarter to two mark and by now, her pack mates would be returning home from either Rapture or a late night hunt. She could already see it now. Arielle would have the smell of alcohol on her breathe and the close two, her Elite and one male, Garrett would be walking together from what would seem a date. She had no issue with the two getting close. Maybe Collette will even put his petty flirtatious acts to rest so she wouldn't have to worry about them in the near future. How they met she didn't care to know but as long as the two were enjoying their time together, she left it alone until it would turn to something much more. Noctavia turned her head to meet Daiken's gaze once again. "I believe we do. Now did you want to go straight to the cafe and grab a cup of coffee or did you want to go hunting first? I advise we get the coffee first. Don't want the civilians seeing our clothes splattered in blood now do we?"

She second thought that for a moment. "I take that back. That actually sounds fun in my opinion. Maybe not for you, but to me that's like winning a reward." Noctavia tried to keep a straight face but little hints that she wanted to laugh could easily be shown to another shifter. Jerry on the other-hand would look at her strangely and wonder why she would be laughing since the shifters have been 'quiet' basically the whole time. The tip of the pistol rose from her skin and she heard it being set down on the side table behind her. Noctavia closed her eyes and turned over on her side for Daiken to see the entire tattoo before she could. She was simply respecting the artwork done by himself by showing him first before Jerry could put everything officially away. And if the male shifter had anything to fix, she wouldn't care if he picked up the gun himself. "How's it look?"

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

19Blood of Ink Empty Daiken Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:58 am

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He didn't turned his face away from Noctavia. Hearing at her thoughts he saw the last details made by Jerry in his design. He looked carefully, waiting for him to messed all up and then have a good reason to take his head off. That could be a good hunt. He smiled maliciously at the thought. Would Noctavia mind him to be kill? Or will she not even care? Knowing her the little he did, maybe she will even be part of all the killing and take his heart for herself. His smile grew with that picture in his mind. Finally he replied. 'I will let the lady choose first. Maybe it's hard to see but I'm a gentleman.' Another smile curled his lips. 'Really, you choose. I will be fine with either choice and, we have all the night to do both. What we do first doesn't really matters.'

Daiken saw as Jerry finished the tattoo and placed the pistol at his side and then moved aways placing everything in its place. How did it looked? He was glad she showed it to him first, there he would be able to arrange it if something was not the same way he draw it the first time. He looked carefully at her back, all the traces and patterns, the colors and shades. Actually, Jerry made a good work. It was not surprising that Noctavia choose him to be her personal painter, but he lacked of detail. Not while working, but after it. Daiken took the wet wiper of the table and started removing the excess of ink in Noctavia's new tattoo. Very carefully and slightly touching her skin he cleaned it until you could she well the design. The skull was well shaded, like if he actually had a real skull in front of him copying the light shades. The rose was deep red and the bloody pawprint well faded. The raven was all black but you could see well he feathers' divisions and the tone varying between the peak, the eye, the claws and paws, and the body, even putting a bit of brown to make it more realistic. Just one single thing wasn't right.

Daiken moved to the back store and searched for the white ink. Until he found it, he returned and removing the black ink from the pistol, making it sure there were no leftovers inside it, he placed the white one insede it and turned it on. "Lay down." He looked at Jerry who was not very happy with him finishing the job. "You, come here. Take this as a painting class for the future." He waited until Jerry was at his side and started placing the details over Noctavia. Daiken was too detailed, too much detailed. That was one of his mayor characteristics, maybe not the best one. Jerry was good, but he used only black shades, forgeting about the light ones. Everyone know there is not only shadows in a picture, there is also light. Daiken moved the pistol all over the wolf's skull on the top parts where the bone was more marked. Then very light touches over the rose's petals and some spines. Plants were specially shiny due to the water they have inside them. Some lights over the blood of the pawprint, also liquid, and finally the raven, in some feathers, making them shine like litmus, and inside it's eye. That little white spot was the line between a living being, and a dead one.

Daiken wolked quickly in the tattoo and then turned the pistol off. Taking the wiper again he cleaned softly her skin and then moved back to admire the work both Jerry and him did. Turning to see his reaction, it was just like he expected: pure astonishment, like when you teach a kid how to make something work and it was so simple that the same kid is just yelling to himself 'stupid' for not thinking about it before by his own. He gave the mirrow to Noctavia expressionless and waited for her to move to the big one placed in the wall and see the work done.

20Blood of Ink Empty Re: Blood of Ink Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:53 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Laying back down flat, she rested her forehead upon her forearms, nuzzling her nose lightly into the inked flesh of her arms as the tip of the pistol was brought back to her attention. At it's touch, the muscles in her backside tensed and trillions of goosebumps to spread like wild fire across her side. Noctavia listened to Daiken tell Jerry how to properly work. From her point of view she believed that Jerry was an incredible tattoo artist, but everyone had their opinions and shared either an interest or jealousy in ones work. ...You're getting to close to the male... you know the consequences of befriending a Braveheart... Listen, Noctavia! Daiken is nothing... he's not worth your time and patience... For Hell's sake you are even letting him near enough to permanently mark your own skin... An irritated snarl started to rise from her gut to the center of her esophagus, catching it just in time before it would make an escape. I know what I'm doing! Daiken may be a Braveheart, but he could change. Now leave. That's an order you annoying twit. Noctavia yelled back in return. For years she had come to know her other side, they were strangely alike no matter they're differences. Some had accepted their other half's like her, but with the wolf that wrapped around her soul always breathing down her back and ordering her she sometimes wished it was just her and her only inside this body.

The voices were once more hushed and she feared that they would soon return since the headache was no longer left behind. Ibuprofen never benefited her so that fact still lies, will the voice reappear? She ignored it, letting the male finish his work in peace. Noctavia lifted her head when she heard the sound of the pistol turned off, sitting up and sliding off the chair to walk in front of the mirror across the room. Her hips sashayed side to side as she strolled over, turning her back as she saw the reflection of a pale woman with long black hair staring back at her. The skull, rose and black crow lay beautifully upon her right side, locking their tallons into the skull and striking a powerful pose that would scare away predators. Aside the great art created between the skull and bird, she could not take her eyes off the rose. It's blood red petals were shaded correctly, almost persuading her to believe that a real rose was plastered into her very body. "It's amazing, guys." Noctavia glanced to Daiken, giving him a lopsided grin and friendly nod. "Thank you."

The woman looked down, chuckling as she noticed that she wasn't wearing a shirt but only a bra to cover herself. She pointed to her dark grey tank top and sweatshirt across the room. "Can you hand me that?" Her eyes went to the clock, checking her phone before receiving her clothing in hand. It wasn't as late as she expected, enough to watch the sunrise as she will return to her home after something to eat.

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

21Blood of Ink Empty Daiken Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He looked at her curves interested as she looked herself in the mirror. A smile crossed his lips and his head lowered in thanks after her voice complimented his design. He waited for her to put her cloth again slightly dissapointed, the thought making him smile again but quickly removing any trace of it. He moved from his seat and moves closer to her near the door to exit and turns toward the guys of the parlor. "Thank you for your work." He moved to the waiting room and then to the exit after glancing at Noctavia. 'The tattoo look beautiful in you, thanks for accepting my design. I will wait for you outside so we can grab that coffee.. or blood.' A grin crossed his lips as he stepeed outside into the cold weather, his bare chest accepting it with plasure and he lyied his back over the wall.

He looked at the starts over his head and wondered what was happenning with him. His heart was pounding hard but it didn't hurt. 'What is this?' Daiken took a deep breath and waited patiently for Noctavia to come out a big yawn exposing his jaws. He looked at his sides if there was anyone near them and then smelled the air for any single scent. There was a lot of movement of many different prays near the bars and clubs a few streets away. It will not be a problem to find one alone walking his way in a solitary and alone path not knowing that two beast will take his heart mercyless in a second. The smell of coffee also trapped his nose. I latte will also be well welcomed at this our. Maybe caffeiine will help with his lack of sleep.

22Blood of Ink Empty Re: Blood of Ink Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:27 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Shirt in hand she slipped it on with ease, pulling it down and grabbing her black hoodie to do the same. Noctavia looked to Jerry, handing him a check for the tattoo and nodded before leaving to meet the male outside. "Don't you have a shirt?" Her brow arched, slamming the glass door behind her. The lights behind her dimmed, leading her to believe Jerry was closing up to return to his wife before sunrise. Passed his shoulder she could see the faintest tint of orange work near the horizon's edge. She wondered what time it was, but didn't bother to look at her phone. It was morning, and within a limit of two hours, the roads will be swarming with business men and women to start their day in whatever building in the city. Daiken stood greatly taller than her, then again, who wasn't taller than the Alphess. She was naturally small due to her mother's side and held the strength of a wise shifter should hold in both intelligence and power. "Come on, pretty boy. I don't got all day. The coffee awaits, we'll get something to eat afterwards."

Her hand graced along his forearm as she passed only to pull away, stuffing it back into her pocket. It felt strange. Just a simple touch and the tiny hairs on her arms stood up. She shook off the thought and headed down the sidewalk at Daiken's side. The hood covered her face again, shielding her eyes and cheek bones as much as they could so she would not be discovered. It was useless for her smell of a shifter, but in some cases she had managed to get away with it. "I know a cafe not far from here. We can chill out there for a moment until you feel it's time to leave. At this point, I don't care what time I get back. I'll just sleep in and let my Betas finish some errands." Her voice came out low and faint even though the streets were for now empty. However, with her high of hearing she could still hear the echoes left in her words bounce off the alley walls into her territory.

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

23Blood of Ink Empty Daiken Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He turned to watch Noctavia as she stepped outside of the parlor and walked towards him. "I can get one latter. Don't you like the view?" He teased her slightly trying not to sound presumptuous and gave her a little smile. His spine shivered and an electric current flew along his arm when she passed her soft fingers over him. Before he could step back she stopped and removed her touch. 'What was that?' He closed his eyes and started walking after her trying to not think on the feeling he had before. So she wanted to get the coffee and eat alone latter? He can manage that. He still needed to go to the Braveheart territory and see how things where going there.

Daiken moved slowly at her side, grabbing her movements and characteristics. He didn't liked company, but by some reason, her company was... pleasant. He looked to the front as she spoked, thinking in his answer. He was neither a talker and usually had a hard time searching for words. "Very well, you lead Alphess. I have some things to get done with but I have all the time I want to do them." Sleep... He wondered how many days had passed since he slept. Three? No, four... He still couldn't discover the reason for his insomnia. He walked silently until they reached the front of the coffee and waited for Noctavia to ger inside first.

24Blood of Ink Empty Re: Blood of Ink Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:00 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

She swayed her head from side to side as she looked behind her to examine him. He was teasing her and she managed to tease back. With a sly grin, she turned her head away. "I've seen worse." Noctavia walked through the glass door, making a bell jingle above her head like the tattoo parlor had. She wasn't here to enjoy a crescent and mingle with the brute, just to stop for two cups of coffee to lighten their tiresome mood before the hunt. "Stay here. People without a shirt aren't allowed inside and at this hour, I don't want to cause a disturbance with a cafe I attend almost daily." That's all I need...

The female shifter walked to the front, nearing a redwood counter with stacks of coffee bean pouches and a large glass case in the center filled with donuts, cookies, and other sweets she never cared for. A werewolf's diet was similar to a mortal's, but consisted of more meat substances overall. Different types of coffee wafted in the air, swirling around and mixing together with the sweet's scent to create a soothing smell to welcome almost anyone who came into the cafe. Bright red, round tables lined the walls, creating an easy path for customers to move through to the front desk. The mortal behind the counter was blonde, bouncy ringlets reaching just below her chin and a pair of bright blue eyes behind bifocals. She was at most twenty five mortal years, but the bags that hung under her eyes made her appear much older than she was. When the woman's gaze met Noctavia's, she stepped back in surprise and fixed her uniform as she welcomed the Alphess with a weak smile. Leaning closer, she bit her lip as she tried to make a decision. "I'll take..." Noctavia looked at the choices over the blonde's head, searching the menu that stretched across half of the room. "one caramel macchiato and a medium latte to go for my..." Noctavia looked behind her, looking to the waiting Daiken outside. She didn't know what to call him now. They had only known each other a little in yet it feels as if she has known him all her life. "companion..."

As the woman worked behind the desk, Noctavia waited patiently, playing a game of Pac-Man on her iPhone as she listened to the blender take over the silence of the room. After so long of being a werewolf, she had gotten used to the disruptive noises that stung her keen sense of hearing, but it still hurt like a son-of-a-bitch to any shifter. She looked to the woman putting a lid on both cups and handed her a twenty. "Keep the change. You need it more than I do." That was strange, was she being nice? She shook her head and took both coffees in hand, kicking open the door to return to Daiken's side. "Here."

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

25Blood of Ink Empty Daiken Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:56 am

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He smiled at her response and then laid his bare back over the cold glass doing as she said. He looked at her entering through the door with the corner of his eye and smiled. Wait. Why did he just smiled? He just looked at her after she just ordered something and he accepted it very easily, and smiled! Daiken got trapped in his own thoughts as a well-dressed woman passed at his side to grab her morning coffee before going to work, staring at him confused and a little interesting in his pose and lack of cloth in the morning cold weather. He glanced at her briefly and closed his eyes ignoring her. As she continued her walk he smelled the different drinks that were made inside, trapped in his nose the coffee inside all of them.

A few minutes later Noctavia returned with two hot glasses of coffee. Taking his, he tasted it slowly surprised at the content. “Latte?” He looked at her with wondering eyes. “How did you know I liked that?” The ghost of a smile in his face and he moved away from the glass and walked under some trees nearby, siting over a wooden bench leaving full space for the Alphess and glanced at her to sit down and chat a little. Didn’t knew exactly about what but he could always respond some questions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum