Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Highway to the Danger Zone! Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Highway to the Danger Zone! Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Highway to the Danger Zone!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Highway to the Danger Zone! Empty Highway to the Danger Zone! Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Anonymous

"Here goes nothing!" She said quietly as she faced the suite before her, the peep hole staring her down as her hand raised up to knock on the door. At first her fist was more of a "police" knock and she restrained her force with ease as the second round of knocks was a bit more softer, but still ringing with urgency. All Collette wanted was to speak with the Alphess about her duties here in the hotel. Mostly, she was bored during her days, and she couldn't stay with Garrett all day. Surely, that would drive him and herself crazy faster than the curse running through their veins. Images of Garrett flashed before her as she waited for the Alphess to open the door.

-Flash Back, 35 Minutes Earlier-

The door closed behind her as she left her room and headed down the hallway, slowly lingering around Garrett's door to listen in. The male she fancied was not in the room at the time, so she kept walking. Pushing the button for the elevator she entered into the chrome compartment and rode it down to the lobby where there were plenty of others awaiting their daily routines and lives. Her eyes scanned the room for something to do but came up short when she found no interest in the others around her. The heel of her boots clicked as she walked up to the front desk, the girl sitting there suddenly fixed her hair and smiled. Collette hated the way she spoke to her, the mortal being trying to act cool because she worked for a werewolf. A half smirk crossed her face, she wanted to kill the bitch behind the desk, but only asked with a force that made the human nearly piss herself. Collette could smell the fear in it's body. With a sharp tongue she asked the flesh before her "Where may I find Ms. Dark?" Her dark eyes followed the girls arm towards the elevator. Her voice shook as it returned Collette's nasty tone, "Top f-f-floor, down the h-h-hall." The poor thing stuttered.

Long slender legs paced back to the Elevator where they halted to wait for the doors to open. Inside she glanced at the mini camera in the corner, something only their kind would notice because of how small it was. Not noticeable to the human eye. Collette smiled and waved, knowing Noctavia would review them or was currently watching them. Pressing the top button, she glided towards the highest point, where the hierarchy lived. Exiting into the hallway, she could tell that the Alphess had great taste. It was like she stepped home, overseas. The floor space was unbelievable for only the hallway to her room. She practically ran to the Alphesses door. Breathing in and out, Collette panicked. How to approach the Alphess? This was all knew to her. Fear stayed in the back of her throat as she faced the door head on.

-Current Time-

All she could do was wait for the door to open. Was she imagining it or could she hear the clicking of heels among a paneled floor on the other side of the door. Her heart raced... Closing her eyes Collette braced for the biggest and bravest thing of her life. Deciding her fate.

2Highway to the Danger Zone! Empty Re: Highway to the Danger Zone! Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:44 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Dancing fingers lingered upon many white and black keys, a piano in the corner of her room played elegant music from the one and only herself. The Alphess moved with the rythme of the melody, nimble pale fingers pressing mesmerized keys from Beethoven's 5th symphony. The sound captivated her soul, taking her back in time from when she was at most forty years old, still young as she stood in present. The renaissance age. A long red velvet dress draped across her body, her shoulders and collarbone exposed, and long black wavy bangs pulled back into a pin. She twirled in the arms of a man for she could not remember. The two stood at the very center of the ballroom, waltzing to the orchestra's music. Her family and some others of the Dark pack had migrated to England, living at the feet of royalty, dancing with the great ones like their ancestors before them. After years of evolution, Noctavia could never forget such memories of when things were simple.

Her thoughts broke at a sudden knock at the door, she looked over her shoulder and stood up from the instruments black bench, sashaying her way over towards the door, red heels clicking. She could smell the fumes of female seep out from underneath the crack in the bottom, a fae she had come to know as Warrior Collette. Closing one emerald eyes, leaning closer against the door, she looked into the peephole, surely enough to see the blonde impatiently waiting for the door to open. Noctavia turned away, walking towards the piano again to start playing the symphony. Her eyes closed again, tone smooth and cunning. "Come in."

http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/

3Highway to the Danger Zone! Empty Re: Highway to the Danger Zone! Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:55 pm

Anonymous

Collette placed her hand on the door, the smooth handle was freshly waxed for her hand slipped on the grip of the turn. Pushing the door open her black combat boots clunked on the floor of the lobby. With a sweep of the room, Collette could see the young Alphess playing the piano which was carefully placed in accordance to the room to give it ample viewing and space. "Ms. Dark, may I steal you from your practices to address with you the possibility of being a right-hand-gal to you. I find that my boredom is unmanageable and that I would have a better purpose here if I was given tasks or duties under your rule. I only wish to have a job here under you, and to do my best with honor and serve you. As you know, I am ever so grateful for your acceptance. I come here seeking the chance to rank up." Bravery shot forth in her words, for once in her life, she was proud of how she address the situation.

Pride swelled in her chest as she looked the Alphess head on but without challenging her throne. Collette just couldn't believe that her turn-around was literally around the corner. If only the Alphess would see how well of a worker she was and not the scumbag she used to be. Since coming here, Collette has found happiness and acceptance for the first time in her life. Especially with Garrett, which she was sure that Noctavia knew about. Which would bring her to her next address of business, but she would save that for a later date. For Garrett and herself were barely together she had only received her answer last night from the male. Forcing her bangs back she shifted in her place of attention and awaited her reply.

4Highway to the Danger Zone! Empty Re: Highway to the Danger Zone! Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Noctavia paused her doing and turned around to see the female face to face. She stood with her arms behind her back, pacing in the window's light as she thought about the woman's abilities. They weren't the strongest she had ever seen but she had a spunky attitude, and determination. "It seems you have come here for a more working, higher rank from what you've said. The Elite position is on the table Ms. Martin, but can you handle it is the question you have yet to face. If I may recall myself from what I heard the day I accepted you, you told me little of your abilities for they did not stretch as much as I hoped. However, I am willing to hear what you had in mind of whether or not you feel you're capable for the job." Noctavia peered to Collette before continuing.

"The Elite does more than what you may think, Collette. It takes a hard-worker and time out of your schedule to spend in such a rank. You seem like a great worker but can you stand the heat? My Betas have been trained properly with the strength of their werewolf and I chose them wisely. If you can prove to me that I can trust you with the rank, then you must. MUST take full responsibility. Do you understand?" The Alphess was rushing her words but just needed to know. The woman could help the pack if she could prove herself, it'd put even less stress on Noctavia's shoulders if she could help out with some of the new arrivals in need of acceptance.

5Highway to the Danger Zone! Empty Re: Highway to the Danger Zone! Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Anonymous

Collette held her ground, she was not going to leave the Alphess until she had said all that she needed to. Her eyes locked onto the view from the flat and with a deep breath she spoke, her words cautious. "Nocativa, if I may be so bold, but I would like to explain myself, tell you more about myself and how I can handle being at your side. My name is Collette Martin and I am the daughter of Jacques Martin, King Pin of the French Mob. I was born in a small city, mostly born of pure bred werelings from all backgrounds. We lived happy and free in my city. Growing up, I was raised to believe that my father was the Constable of our home and that what we are inside were legends. That was until my 13th year when my father took me to our summer home on the shores of Normandy. The first time I changed was what we call D-Day here in America. The United States Government pardoned me for my help of the onslaught of Germans and the end of WWII. They transfered me here to New York where I have lived since, never in a home or indoors for that fact. I raised myself from a teenager on the streets of this city. I know the in's and out's, every pimp, dealer, homeless person, and shop owner. The streets were my life until you rescued me from it. I most likely would have died out there or been captured and studied. I am so thankful for your acceptance and with that I am willing to prove whatever it is you would like, that I am capable of being your Elite." Sincerity was the only thing heard on the under tone of her voice. During her response to the Alphess, her eyes caught Noctavia's and she set her shoulders back as she continued again. "Ms. Nocativa, I know that you are a busy woman and I just thought that with my boredom I would be able to assist you around the Hotel, it's grounds, and the territory. I am a hard worker, I always have been. I am a great judge of character and my weary ways make me second guess everyone before I let them into my own life. I feel that by you making me your Elite, you wouldn't be disappointed. I could make sure that all werelings are holding up to their pledge within the pack, I can also assist in making sure the borders are patrolled and to question all incomers, as well as keeping the hotel under lock and key. I am fast, from the years on the run. I can outrun any cop, person, or animal. As well as most werelings. I don't want to keep you with any longer Ms. Noctavia with what I am good at and not good at. I could talk for days about my past, history, and future with you. That's not why I am here, I am here to show you that I am brave enough to lay my life for you and to show you that I believe in you as a leader and I have faith in myself that disappointment will never come your way when you have me at your side."

Collette stood boldly in the open flat, her eyes scanning the room, and then returning to the Alphess's. Her heart leapt to her throat and with a gulp she awaited the Alphess's response. Closing her eyes, she began to count to distract her from the fear, but the more she breathed the better she felt. It was over now, she had said what she needed to. It would only go two ways from here, so she began to pray. How marvelous she would be beside the brilliant green eyed brunette. How proud she would be. Collette's eyes popped open to Noctavia standing before her, closer then she remembered. Her ears tuned into the oncoming words.

6Highway to the Danger Zone! Empty Re: Highway to the Danger Zone! Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:23 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

"I'm intrigued to hear more Collette I really am, but your words are enough as of now. An Elite is a great responsibility as you know and judging from what you have told me, I know I can put my trust into your hands. Very little have earned my trust, not even the Beta female has half, but I can see the true potential behind your eyes, the determination within them that tells me you are capable of such an opportunity." She grinned, walking a few steps closer to the blonde. "I can see that you are brave just coming here. Since I had begun this pack within these few floors, no one has had the audacity or balls to even bother, but that's what makes you different. A true individual would come and spill out their entire history with truth because they know that they can trust me to understand, nor judge." Noctavia sat back down onto her piano bench, crossing her legs and looking out the window in thought.

"I've come across many brave warriors in my time in yet none of them would like to work at my side. I come from a family that has hatred over me, I'll spare the drastic parts for later when we get to know each other better." Her eyes peered to Collettes with full seriousness knowing that she was telling a little of her background without telling her the whole. "Since the day I was born I was spoiled, but once I hit adolescence and shifted, no one bothered to talk to me, because..." She trailed a bit, her tender smile turning into a sly grin. "Because they feared me. My family pack thought I was a demon and exiled me for all eternity, Collette. Crazy as it may seem, I didn't care about my family. No one trusted me, and I trusted no one till a few days ago when I met Beta Ryker and you." She questioned herself as she thought about Collette's history. She had always wondered what living off the streets would've been like, after being exiled, Noctavia had already been in work and had the enough money to live on her own. Seeing the blonde now for what she used to be felt almost foreign, life as if now that she had finally joined a pack, she's someone. A somebody. "You have filled my expectations of the Elite rank, I hear by pronounce you Elite Collette of Eternal Darkness, miss. There's just one question I have left before you can dismiss yourself from my room." Noctavia paused, then opened her mouth to continue. "What was it like...the first time you shifted? All you have to do is tell me, and you can go. I have nothing else to ask."

7Highway to the Danger Zone! Empty Re: Highway to the Danger Zone! Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Anonymous

An overwhelming feeling of joy filled her body, for once she felt full, like she had just swallowed a 10 Course meal, but it was more fulfilling than it seemed. Glory and pride clouded her mind as she said the word over and over again in her mind. Elite Collette Martin, how her father would have been proud, and the look on her Mum's face would have been priceless. Glancing to Nocativa once more she listen carefully to the background of the Alphess and was envious of how she was raised. Yet, despite how things were for Collette, being poor as a child was now the last thing she would think of. Love was finding her, leadership was finding her, and now family once again. She smiled briefly before thinking wisely on her response to Ms. Noctavia.

"Well, I remember my Papa bringing me to our summer home, one that I had been to often as a child. It was beautiful the way it overlooked the ocean, so peaceful. I don't believe anyone has been there since that tragic day. My Mum fears it, says that only evil pours from the wooden surface of the home. That's because of what my father and I are, what we are. She doesn't talk to me anymore, I honestly believe she is no longer a soul on this earth. However, the first time I shifted it was all too real. The way I felt on 4 paws, the pain that seared through my bone, like my veins were on fire from liquid lava rushing through out them. Once the feeling passed, I felt like everything was a whirlwind at once. Once everything settled down, the thirst I felt, the natural animal instinct that took over, I felt freedom. At the ripe age that us purebreds are when we first change it's like magic, all too unreal at times. I still feel that way when I shift, like sometimes I am God, and these mortals are just ants beneath my magnifier. That night, I slaughtered many Nazi soldiers in their wake, alongside the Americans and their own teams of support. I felt honor for the first time in my life, I felt for once I was the scrub of a King Pin. I felt unique. You're the first person I have told this too Noctavia, thank you for being my leader and most off friend."

Collette's words were kind and sincere as she turned her back to the Alphess and left the room with a large grin. All she wanted to do was tell Garrett about the great news. This lead her to a plan, instead of him asking her out on a date, she would go and celebrate, taking him along with him. Running down the hallways she raced to her room to begin readying herself for the evening.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum