Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The blade in the dark Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

The blade in the dark Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

The blade in the dark

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The blade in the dark Empty The blade in the dark Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:38 pm

Warrior Raiden

Warrior Raiden

A pure black ninja 650 blazed through the streets of New York. The black motorcycle and it's black rider weaving through traffic with ease. Raiden, with his hightened sense thanks to being a werewolf was able to narrowly miss many times as he headed towards his destination. The black rider was not worried too much about speeding tickets or being pulled over, no mortal could catch him.

Raiden had a particular destination in mind however. The black rider had lived in New York for about a year now, his intellect already allowing him to obtain a few contacts throughout the city, and a source of income, Raiden was quite well off. He quite liked his new life in the big city, quite a contrast to his old home, and Japan in general. As he took a sharp turn down a side road off one of the more crowded roads he smiled slightly, remembering his first time in Tokyo, Japan, the werewolf had never even heard of technology of the likes seen in that city, being used to living a quiet life with his pack in the mountains.

The werewolf had transitioned quite gracefully into this new world however, being quite the adaptive one. The mortals of the city didn't quite like him carrying weapons around however, his sword quite obvious at times. At the moment however, the sword was hidden quite well, the sheath tucked against the motorcycle just behind his left foreleg. The black rider had a clip to attach his sheath to built into the motorcycle, he chuckled slightly when he remembered the confused look from the body shop guy he had gotten to do that.

When the black rider spotted his destination he slowed down a bit, turning in gracefully through a pair of gates. From behind the black visor of his helmet he was quite impressed by his destination. His contact had told him of a pack that lived in a hotel, but he wasn't quite expecting this particular hotel. Yeah, he had passed by the hotel before, but he hardly expected one of the most prestigous hotels in New York City to actually be a pack's headquarters. As he slowed to a stop in front of large doors leading into the lobby, he kicked the stand for his bike out before getting off and carefully fastening his sword to his waist, and taking off his helmet, exposing medium length black hair that he let fall naturally.

Raiden opted to not take off his black leather motorcycle jacket although, as he turned to walk into the hotel, a slight curiosity about him. He also wore a pair of dark grey jeans. As he pushed the door open silent his observant gaze swept across the room. The scent hit him almost instantly as well, and he was able to determine this indeed was a werewolf pack's domain. Judging by the scent, there were quite a few purebloods as well, like him. The woman standing behind the desk in the lobby he could tell wasn't a werewolf although, he hoped she wouldn't mind the sword hanging at his waist too much.

Smoothly, he walked up to the desk, clearing his throat quietly before speaking, "Hello, If you could assist me, I am looking for a Miss Noctavia." he said the the woman behind the desk. This was the name of the Alphess of the pack as he had been told, all he had to do was ask for her at the front desk. The woman nodded, smiling briefly, "I will call for her now, please make yourself comfortable while she is on her way. Raiden nodded slightly, smiling. He turned and walked over, settling himself into one of the long black leather couches while the woman spoke into a phone on the desk. He crossed his legs as he waited, his intent dark gaze on the elevator, which he could see was counting down towards his floor, he figured this was the alphess on the way.

2The blade in the dark Empty Re: The blade in the dark Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:57 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Shopping bags dangled from her arms, sunglasses hiding her bright green orbs as her red heels clicked against the concrete city sidewalk with every step. The Alphess wasn't one for shopping but now that more members were joining, her choice of clothing was expanding into formal wear for meetings, to take on a more serious look. The dull colored bags hit against her long legs which were covered in white ripped jeans held with a silver spiked belt. Behind the tall buildings along the busy roads filled with passing mortals and tavies, the sun shinned on her pale skin, making her look flawless.

Noctavia crossed a street when suddenly her cell rang. Grabbing out of her back pocket, she unlocked her phone and answered. "Noctavia Dark, whom am I speaking too?" Her hand held her hip as she listened to the voice of the women from the front desk of the hotel her pack resided in. She nodded. "I'll be there soon. Thank you." She hung up before the women could say she was welcome, putting it back to it's holder and pulling her sunglasses up on her head, pushing back her raven black bangs. Looking both ways, she quickened her step then turning right around the corner to face the entrance of the large hotel. Noctavia went inside of the lobby and glanced over to the worker at the front desk. The women bobbed her head to the black leather couches across the room, the Alphess turned her head to see a man, a shifter like her. Her brow arched, and nodded a thank you to the women, then walking over the stretched couch.

He was looking to the elevator, like as if he expected her to be here. She smirked. "I'm guessing you're the one looking for a Miss Noctavia?" The Alphess held out a hand, her forearms stretching passed her light grey t-shirt sleeve only to uncover the many tattoos that wrapped around her arms. "Noctavia Dark. Evening, wereling. My apologies to keep you waiting. I was out obviously." She lifted her other arm a bit, in which held all the bags filled with clothing.

http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/

3The blade in the dark Empty Re: The blade in the dark Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Warrior Raiden

Warrior Raiden

Raiden frowned slightly when the elevator stopped at the third floor, his dark gaze losing interest in the doors now. He allowed his eyes to wander a bit, taking in the lobby surrounding him. The lobby seemed to have a sleek modern design, black and white being the main theme of the room. Besides the scents of werewolves and the woman behind the desk, everything seemed to have a fresh new smell, which Raiden found a bit strange, how long exactly has this pack been around? Raiden simply shrugged, this pack was most definitely not new, to have as many purebloods around as he thought they had. Perhaps they had renovated recently.

Raiden was distracted from his thoughts, his eyes having fallen upon the elevator by the sound of footsteps approaching him. When his gaze found the woman approaching him, he stood up from his seat almost instantly. Her scent almost immediatly gave away her rank. When she spoke Raiden frowned slightly as she seemed to put extra emphasis on a few words, "I am sorry for not referring to you by rank previously, but I could not assume the mortal at the desk knew what was going on here." he said quickly.explaining himself. As she continued Raiden smiled, shaking her hand firmly, "No apologies needed, my name is Raiden Invictus."

Raiden chose his words carefully now, his training had drilled the principal of respect into his mind, and he remembered it now more than ever.

4The blade in the dark Empty Re: The blade in the dark Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:51 am

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

She chuckled. "I think that woman up there has heard probably the most oddest things come out of my mouth in yet she still doesn't care. I'm sure if you said Alphess Noctavia she'd know who you're talking about, but I could be wrong..." The Alphess lips curled into a little smile to Raiden. "Pleasure to meet you." Noctavia shook his hand nicely, then releasing to set down her bags and sitting gracefully with her legs crossed on the arm of one of the leather couches. "Well Mr. Invictus, what brings you to my pack's territory if I may ask?"

The male was almost covered in an obsidian black if it weren't for his dark grey jeans he'd worn. It was almost like he could blend into the background of the black couches and no one would know he was there. The lobby did in fact hold a more modern, chic look, Noctavia loved the theme for it held a serious nature and welcomed people in warmly. A newly made piano stood in the back played by an older mortal, fingers dancing along every key with a classical tune being made. She'd learned how to play the piano from an early age, the musical instrument always seemed to give her the most peace in the noisy city. She even had a similar piano up on her room as of now, calling her name to play like she did the other day. Her emerald gaze averted to Raiden, waiting pleasantly for his reply.

5The blade in the dark Empty Re: The blade in the dark Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Warrior Raiden

Warrior Raiden

Raiden nodded slightly as she questioned him, sitting down on one of the arms of the couch. He remained standing however as he replied smoothly and to the point, "I came seeking acceptance into your pack. In return for my acceptance I can offer my skills as a warrior." he finished, although he thought mentioning his skills as a warrior was slightly distasteful, and could be seen as arrogant potentially, although his tone was sincere.

The warrior quickly stopped himself from thinking such thoughts however. He could also not seem unsure of himself, there had to be a balance. Raiden then waited patiently until the Alphess answered. As he waited he noted the familiar weight on his hip, which was the black sheath which contained his katana. The warrior knew some werewolves thought weapons distasteful, but the warrior would not leave his sword just anywhere, and he felt more comfortable with it close at hand.

6The blade in the dark Empty Re: The blade in the dark Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:24 am

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

As the pianist's fingers flew down the black and white keys of the piano, she couldn't peel her emerald hues away from such beauty. She thought the sound of such an instrument could even calm a beast like any shifter, even one as dark as her. Her soul had been devoured to a black hole as dark as the strand of hair that sprouted from her scalp. There was nothing left, she was the wolf that took her soul and she enjoyed it all too well. Noctavia had known since she was old enough to read a book that she was destined to become a werewolf like her family when she'd hit the adolescence stage of life. The hunger and impatience grew stronger everyday since then, wanting just a taste of being empty with only a mear beast held within her body to take control. She was cruel, and sly. Not even the strongest or fastest pure-breed would even want to cross paths with the Alphess, even if they did know her past or not at all. A very rare amount of opponents left alive if they tried.

Noctavia tilted her head to the side, looking over the brute's frame and dark apparel. "And what exactly are these skills, wereling? If you feel you belong to be a warrior, please do tell." She smiled and quirked a challenged brow. "What are your strengths? Weaknesses? Can you handle what you really are or do you have trouble with him from time to time?" So many questions she challenged the man to answer, ones she dearly needed to know that he was in fact a wereling capable of the Warrior rank. What can you do?

7The blade in the dark Empty Re: The blade in the dark Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Warrior Raiden

Warrior Raiden

Raiden sat quietly, respecting the moment of silence to listen to the pianist's melody. It was customary in his old home to avoid breaking silences, rather than trying to, as this was seen as disrespectful. So he quietly waited for her response, still standing.

When she spoke Raiden's gaze drifted away from her's shifting over to look at some other object for a few moments before returning his gaze to her. "My strength is in my skill, I had trained for nearly two decades with my previous pack to be granted position of warrior within, my weakness would probably be my lack of experience do to my still relatively young age, I am twenty five years old ." At her other inquiry he paused momentarily before continuing. He knew what she spoke of, it was only something a werewolf would understand. "I have a handle on what I am for the most part. Although when I shift I can not completely suppress him. It does not effect my judgement though." He stated, adding the last bit as a sort of reassurance.

8The blade in the dark Empty Re: The blade in the dark Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Raiden had her full attention, not missing any words he spoke of as he answered her questions willingly. Her sense of hearing decided to block out the piano's charming melody, only to focus on him intently. "It seems as though you've gotten yourself under control, and by yourself I mean him. As for your strengths and weaknesses, I see a potential and useful warrior within you." Noctavia didn't smile but only looked into his eyes, emerald hues of hers not dazzled nor impressed. "There's just one last question before I make my final decision." She paused, standing on her feet, staring down at him in the chair.

"Will you protect this pack with your life, no matter what happens, you're willing to lay down your life to save another. If you will swear the oath than I will grant you the Warrior rank." Her lips pursed against each other. "If you don't then I'll have no choice but to make you leave and never return. Do you understand?" Raiden could be an essential part of her pack, which she would need to make the most feared pack in all of New York. Her goal was to find the best of the best shifters, making them work along side each other, teach each other different yet useful stragedies and make Braveheart want to run away with their tail between their legs. Eternal Darkness will be unstoppable...

9The blade in the dark Empty Re: The blade in the dark Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:27 am

Warrior Raiden

Warrior Raiden

Raiden had sat down now, feeling it was appropriate to do so. As the alphess began speaking again he nodded slightly in response at first, his full attention on her however.

When she asked him to take an oath he paused for a moment, as if to think. In a few moments the warrior had made up his mind already though, he would fight and lay down his life for this new family, no matter if he did not know them too well. He replied then, "I pledge to protect this pack and it's members with my life, and serve loyally. On my honor." He stood as he spoke, a slight hint of confidence in his voice, confidence that he would not dishonor this oath, he would die first.

10The blade in the dark Empty Re: The blade in the dark Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:55 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

[[Sorry so short, but you get the idea. You may change your name to Warrior Raiden now ;P ]]

She smiled. "Then I here by pronounce you Warrior Raiden-" Noctavia held out her hand, shaking his firmly again. "-You may go grab a room key over there-" She bobbed her head to the front desk as she spoke. "-and unpack your stuff once you're ready. Usually your room should be on the 5th floor if I'm not mistaken. I'd love to stay and chat, unfortunately for the both of us, I have to run." The Alphess stood, lifting the bags back up on her forearms again. Noctavia nodded before leaving to her suite. "Welcome to the pack, Raiden. It was a pleasure meeting you, I hope to see you again some time."

Within seconds she was gone, already taking the elevator up to her room. She could see that the word was getting out about her pack, if that was true than soon there would be others pouring in through the lobby's glass doors to be accepted. Surely Ryker and her will be busy dealing with them, creating more stress on the duo but as long as there were more stronger shifters to come, it was worth it, for it made her goal a lot easier into being fulfilled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum