Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Using Cash Only Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Using Cash Only Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Using Cash Only Ltr2

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Using Cash Only Ltr2

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Using Cash Only Ltr2
Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Using Cash Only

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Using Cash Only Empty Using Cash Only Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:48 pm

Anonymous

The alleys were usually empty around this time, with the minor exception of your everyday rapists, drunks, and has-beens. The temperature was still cold, it wasn't quite short sleeve weather, but still her tight grey cotton tee kept her warmer than she expected. A thick black leather jacket accented her curves while only half zippered, her chest prevented it from closing fully. The collar snap was undo and her delicate hands were placed in the pockets. Her jeans were dirty, covered in dried dirt and grass stains, sleeping on the streets wasn't the best of situations but it was all she could do. Besides turning tricks every now and then, she did was she could, and that was mostly steal her way through life. Surviving of identities of others for month after month, leaving destruction behind her in the path for the mortals that ran this city.

Coming down the dark alley she was approaching the main strip usually she would head right, towards the park, but something called her to go left. In instinct or internal calling for her to go in that direction. At the end of the alley, she turned left, her black soda Elli-S Buckle military lace up knee high boots clopped along the granite walkway, as she shuffled towards the awning for the hotel coming to a complete stop in front of the glass automatic doors. Turning her head slowly, she entered the hotel lobby.

"Trop Bien!" Surprise took over her body for a moment as she glanced around the hotel. Looking at her reflection in the glass, she instantly became disgusted with herself. She didn't belong here, but that didn't mean she wouldn't enjoy the free ride while she could. Yet, something haunted her, her mind trying to place the feeling she was getting.

The boots clicked upon the stunning floor as she approached the front desk, her hair falling down into her eyes, and she seductively looked up at the clerk. "Bonjour, Do you have an available rooms for a one night stay. My car broke down in the Lincoln Tunnel and I hailed a cab to Manhatten Square. I was told this is the best place to be. I will be paying in cash as well if there is an opening. Per usual, Collette used her charm, but was unaware of what would soon be unfolding in her future.

As the clerk begun it's duties, her sudden urge to 'change' was pressing at her skin, making her sweat forcing one single bead to roll down the back of her neck. The hairs begun to stand up, and her mullet soaked to the nape of her neck. *What the fuck is wrong with me? Why is this happening now?* Collette looked up once more and again spoke to the clerk. "Actually, there's been a change of plans, I will no longer be needing a room. Thank you for your services." Fear rose up in her bones, she couldn't change right here, there were others here.

Keeping calm, she headed for the front doors again, only this time to exit the prestigious hotel. She needed the shelter of the park this late at night. Yet, something stopped her, and she turned around to face the front desk once more. Something or someone was watching her, or that's the feeling she felt. With one more look around the room, she began to take in the scents of others, what the hell was this place?

Her bangs covered her eyes for a moment, before she lifted her hand to brush them from her face. She needed time to think, so she found herself finding a chair. "The clerk must think I am a fucking addict seeking shelter. Great. Just another day in paradise, eh Colle. Breathe. Where to next?" She closed her eyes for a brief moment and when she opened them, the whole atmosphere seemed to change.

2Using Cash Only Empty Re: Using Cash Only Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:42 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Her slim figure leaned against the wall, arms crossed over her fairly average chest, eyeing the female with curiosity. Surprised to know she hadn't been swallowed yet by her inner beast she spoke in a calm hushed tone. "I wouldn't say you were an addict seeking shelter." She'd watched the whole thing be displayed before her. The female shifter's body was in deep risk of the need to escape. Noctavia tilted her head, letting her long jet black side bangs dangle to the side. "More of a deranged pedestrian who's lost their way of where they parked their car." The clicking of black snake skinned heels tapped against the textile flooring as she walked closer up to the leathered chair. "Colle is it?" She held out her hand, hoping to women would be calmed enough to take shake it in response. "Noctavia Dark, it's nice to meet you."

The blonde woman may have been sweating by the buckets but she had striking features, much like herself. Surely this shifter has broken a couple hearts in her life. Other than her snake skinned heels, the Alphess wore laced tights over her pale, long legs underneath a dark grey and black stripped skirt that stopped at her mid-thigh, a bright red, sleeveless blouse hung from her chest, tucked into the skirt. Her many waves of black hair was pulled back into a high-ponytail that stopped just at the base of her shoulder blades. Emerald eyes studied the women gracefully, looking at the droplets of sweat embedded into her chopped haircut. Hm...

http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/

3Using Cash Only Empty Re: Using Cash Only Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:58 pm

Anonymous

Quickly she rose to shake the woman's hand, "Yes, Collette, but Colle is fine. Look, I really don't have a car, I was only coming here to find a safe place to stay. I was lured her by a force inside of me. I honestly can't explain it. Noctavia, killer name. The pleasure is mine." She looked at the female, and could instantly tell, the immortal like features she had, she was one of them, her. Collette smiled briefly, as she unzipped her jacket, and pulled the sleeves off. Her sweating ceased as the cool natural air hit the skin on her arms. With a sigh of relief, her urge to change was gone. She was calm around the female who was standing near her. Collette's hand firmly shook Noctavia's.

"Can you tell me where I am, what this place is?" Collettes voice was stern, but confused at the same time. She began to remember when she first came to New York, how beautiful the city was back then, and how times have changed. Looking over the female, Collette thought she was attractive, and could only be to assume what this was all about.

"If I may be so bold, but we are not alone, there are more here I presume, and you must be the Alphess. I am honored, but still why me?" Confusion still crept up in her veins, and she sat back down.

4Using Cash Only Empty Re: Using Cash Only Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:31 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

The Alphess shook Collette's hand delicately, then releasing as she sat down on the coffee table in front of the seat, crossing her legs neatly over the other. "So you're telling me you walked all the way here? No cab no nothing? Just those two legs of yours?" She grinned, already beginning to like this woman. "Hm..you must be a real New Yorker if you walk to most of your destinations. As for the force, it was your instincts pulling you into the hotel. Usually when another -like us- is a loner passing a pack's territory, their inner side takes over, pushing all they've got to lead you into it." She shrugged. "It happens to a lot of us, you're definitely not the only one."

She watched as one of the hotel's butlers passed by with a tray of glasses of water. Getting up she jogged over and took one of the drinks, careless to what the man's reaction was she walked back to Collette, handing her the glass. "You're in the Francesca Hotel, it's also the home of the Eternal Darkness pack. Drink up, it'll calm the nerves." Sitting back down she crossed her legs back over like she was, emerald eyes flicking over the female's eager to hear more. "If you really think about it, you're never alone. This entire hotel is the home of many of the Eternal Darkness packmembers. This is our home." She smiled. "You are correct, I am the Alphess of this pack, I've been the Alphess for a very very long time. But that doesn't make a difference. All shifters of no pack are welcomed into this hotel, you are a loner am I right?"

5Using Cash Only Empty Re: Using Cash Only Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:41 pm

Anonymous

"I've been on my own since 1954, and yes, I walk everywhere. I don't like the car's today. Give me a 1948 Tucker and then I will drive the streets of New York. I've been a New Yorker since 1944." Collette found herself replying to the Alphess, in a hushed tone. For she didn't know who was like them and who was a mere human. Laughter came forth as she remembered that car like it was yesterday, and quietly placed her thoughts on hold. Staring back at the Alphess, Collette smiled.

"If you have space, I would love to stay. I honestly don't know what I can offer you, and I am not the best at describing myself. I am young at these ways that we are accustomed to, but I learn fast, and I am used to being on my own. I've never been a part of a pack, but I was raised by the King Pin of the French Mob. I can handle my own. I know the city like it's the back of my hand, and I am known for beating the shit out of people, or eating them. If those are assets you're looking for, then I am your gal." Collette spoke, taking her thumb and sticking it into her chest with a closed fist to follow. Her beautiful smile to follow suit.

Grabbing her jacket, she slipped her arms back into her coat and stood up to adjust her breasts and zip her coat. "It's up to you Doc? What do you say?" She slyly replied.

6Using Cash Only Empty Re: Using Cash Only Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:17 am

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

As she spoke, she couldn't help but chuckle at the women's way of words. "What would you say if I could get you one of those Tuckers? I know a guy outside of the city that still owns one, runs like a champ. I'm sure if I set the right price, he'll be more than willing to hand it over. I can get is custom painted too. Any ideas?" Collette's hushed tone didn't catch her off guard, most newcomers usually whispered because of being afraid of who is who in the damn hotel. Noctavia bobbed her head to the clerk. "Most of the people in here are immortals, but the clerk and butler aren't. If it makes you feel better, you can talk normally with me. They've heard the craziest things come out of my mouth and ignore me, thinking I'm a crazy business lady with issues." She snickered.

"There's plenty of room for others. Now your skills on the other-hand could need some work. To be honest, I don't enjoy describing myself either." She paused thinking of how to put her wording. "You have street smarts, kid. That is very useful, most others I come across aren't real New Yorkers like you. That's rare in my case." Noctavia stood along with Collette. "It's a pleasure doing business with you." Her lips formed a smile. "Welcome to the pack, I here by announce you Warrior Collette."

Noctavia reached into her skirt pocket and grabbed a newly gold painted key. She placed it in the woman's hand, cupping her fingers around it. "Room 585, you can unpack there, then do what you like. There is free-room service, help yourself, I'm sure you're starved from such a walk." Her index finger pointed to the roof, showing just the same she had done with Garrett. "I live on the very top floor, only room up there. If you need me I'll be there working. Just knock and I'll answer. Oh and one more thing, there are packmembers everywhere in this place, so don't be afraid to socialize." She winked. "I'm sure you can handle that."

7Using Cash Only Empty Re: Using Cash Only Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:36 am

Anonymous

The thought of driving a Tucker around was intriguing but she decided on a no-thank you instead. "I'll take a 1971 Plymouth Hemi-Cuda, Black on White, Powered by a Keith Black All-Aluminum 675 hp 528c.i. $37,000.00 Race Hemi. Headers and 3 1/2 exhaust all the way back. Dana 411 rear, pistol grip 5 speed." Collette smiled, joking around with her new Alphess, if anything Collette knew her way around cars. The Alphess couldn't have pegged her any better, she was street smart, and had New York city heart. Taking in all that her leader said, she listen to her room details and such.

"I have no money, how am I to pay you for the services you are giving me. I am willing to work my ass off for you, and I promise, I'll try not to let you down. Also, I don't have any belonging, except the rare things that are scattered across the entire city. It will take me days to recover it all, but alas I am glad I have a roof over my head. I am sick of sleeping in the park or in alley's. Thank you for everything." Collette said to Noctavia as she began to walk away to the Clerk, to request her room key.

As she approached the front desk, the key was already on the counter, quickly swiping the key Collette waiting for the elevator to bring her to her floor. "585, sounds great to me. Can't complain."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum