Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rediscovering a connection (Evie) Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Rediscovering a connection (Evie) Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rediscovering a connection (Evie)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rediscovering a connection (Evie) Empty Rediscovering a connection (Evie) Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:09 pm

Doctor Dante

Doctor Dante

Dante slowly headed along the road. It had been a busy day at the office and yet he didn't seem the least bit tired. If anything he felt more wired then he had in a long time. Perhaps it was due to the fact that he kept thinking about what Evei said. About trying to find a middle ground with Sharp.

Maybe she was right after all there was no way they were ever going to get away from one another. Dante looked up as he walked towards the abandoned theme park. Earl yesterday he'd sent a letter to the good doctor. Since she knew the simpler side of him he guessed she might as well learn the other side of him as well. Dante swallow hard fighting back a lump growing in his throat.

He couldn't remember the last time he had been so nervous. Reaching the gate he stopped looking up at the sign and the weather chipped paint. Wonderland huh, well at one point maybe it had seemed just like that. Dante grabbed the cold steel of the gate and quickly hoisted himself over it. Once on the other side he dust off the bits of rust on his hands and headed further into the park.

This looks like an interesting place to stalk around, Sharp commented.
"And so you shall," Dante murmured as he approached the worn down carousel,"in due time." Sharp seemed to let out a suspicious growl. As if he couldn't figure out what he was up to. Dante bent at the knees he jumped up lightly onto the top of the carousel.

He slowly sat down on the top not even minding the snow as it melted beneath him. Dante turned his face looking up at the sky as the sun faded off to the west. Painting the sky with myriad of orange, pink, and indigo.
We're waiting for her aren't we, Sharp growled softly. Dante mindlessly grunted staring at the sky.

What if she doesn't show, Sharp growled sounding annoyed.
Dante sighed softly laying back putting his hands behind his head "if she doesn't she doesn't there will be no helping it, it's not like the has an obligation to either of us." Besides its not like she didn't have other things on her plate. Sharp should know that and its not like the female belonged to him or anything. Though it would be nice to see her again.

In the end though Sharp was going to get at least one thing out of this and that was to have some time on the outside instead of the inside.

2Rediscovering a connection (Evie) Empty Re: Rediscovering a connection (Evie) Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:16 pm

Doctor Evie

Doctor Evie

The day had slipped slowly away like sand in an hourglass by the time she had awoke. Evie sat up in her luxurious bed and stretched her arms above her head, the bronze waves of her hair ruffled from her pillow’s newest hair styling project. Feeling an odd weight on her hips, Evie wondered if she had accidentally taken someone home last night. She remembered dragging her feet through the door of her room and dropping her purse on the kitchen table, but did not remember going out. Maybe she had gotten drunk before she went out? Evie considered the weight and deemed it too heavy to be an arm as she rubbed her eyes and finally looked down. Her azure hues were met with the exotic scales of Boo. She’d been so tired yesterday that she had forgotten to put him back in his tank, and now he was seemingly asleep. Laughing softly, Evie reached down and scratched his scaly head before she lifted him. Boo automatically curled around her arm as she carried him over to his tank and placed him beneath bright heat rock. Not knowing whether she had had put pajamas on or not, she looked down and gave a relieved sigh at the tank top and boxer shorts. With the drawn-back curtains, onlookers could’ve been met with a little more than she had wanted them to see. The doctor quietly grazed her nails over the side of her neck to catch an itch as she walked to her small kitchen. Removing eggs from her fridge, he nudged the door with her hip and heard the audible ‘thunk’ of it closing just seconds later. She took out a pan and placed it on the stove, preparing and making an omelet almost as if it were an afterthought. Minutes later she would be finished and sitting at the counter to eat quickly and move her petite frame back to her room. Making her way to the bathroom, she turned on the water to a boiling heat and undressed. Evie stepped into the shower and sighed contentedly as the scalding water beat down on her skin, soaking in the heat while she cleaned herself of yesterday’s events. When she was finished, the fae reached out a took a lush towel from the rack and wrapped it securely around her body. The room returned to its peaceful silence as the doctor brushed her now -the color having darkened with moisture- chocolate locks.

Midday... Midday... Something sounded very familiar about that word. Slowly, she began to process what all she had done yesterday. Ah, the letter from Dante. It had arrived early that morning, asking her to meet. She would comply, of course. It’d be rude to turn down a friend that she had just made. The wolf within chuckled and spoke. “Oh yeah, it’d be so utterly wrong for a lady to skip a single meeting with [i]anyone.[i]” Evie laughed at this, knowing it was simply playful banter between her and her beast. Bantering back, she said, “Oh, would you rather not let me free you then?” This, of course, quieted her wolf as the creature grumbled and turned away. The doctor smiled and shook her head as she walked to her closet in search of something to wear. The chill outside could cause her to catch her death of a cold, so she settled for a black camisole and nice maroon sweater. A pair of thick-hided skinny jeans were pulled securely over her hips and covered to the middle of her calves with a pair of chocolate brown boots that were warmly furred on the inside. Her hair had begun to dry, showing its normal sheen of caramel in some places as she pulled it to the side and wove it into a loose braid. A few short waves escaped, framing her face and jaw in some places while the rest laid dormant on her shoulder. She put a minimal amount of makeup on for time’s sake, simple pink gloss on her lips and a few flicks of the mascara brush through her eyelashes. It was nothing special but would have to do for she was becoming hard pressed with time. Evie internally cursed herself for sleeping in so late and hurried to take her coat from the rack. Easing her willowy arms into the warm silk material, she buttoned the front and rubbed her hands over the rough wool to gain some heat before she would brave the cold. Walking from her room in the hotel, she was out the doors and into her car within fifteen minutes.

Evie had never been to Wonderland before, so it took a few wrong turns and some internal curses before she actually made it to the broken down lot. She parked her car carefully, making sure there was no broken glass or loose nails that could result in a flat tire. Opening the door, she stepped from her car and moved to the rusty gate. Flakes of rotting metal came off on her hands, giving them a orange tint as she pushed the gate open. Instead of swinging, the entire metal structure came off in her hand. With a surprised look, Evie set the door off to the side and walked quickly away from the damage that had been done by her person. In any other situation, she would have tried to fix it right away but there would’ve been no use. Her thinking was disrupted once she smelled Dante in the breeze, following the scent to the very man himself. The look on his face made her think he was expectant, and she hoped she was not late. Evie smiled brightly and walked towards him, hands in her coat pockets. The fae ceased walking and leaned against the structure of a ferris wheel, the metal holding her slight weight without a groan of complaint. “It’s great to see you again, Dante. I apologize if I’m late, I couldn’t quite remember the time on the letter you sent,” she said and pushed some of the waves that had been in her eyes behind her ears. The doctor’s smile remained on her face as she waited for her friend to speak.

3Rediscovering a connection (Evie) Empty Re: Rediscovering a connection (Evie) Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:36 am

Doctor Dante

Doctor Dante

Dante perked up as he heard a groan of metal. A smile creased across his face at who he saw. He quickly got to his feet.
"You got my letter, great," Dante smiled looking at her. He couldn't believe she was actually here or that she had gotten his letter in the first place.

Okay yeah she showed I'll give her that, Sharp growled. Dante grinned looking at her knowing that even Sharp was probably happy to see her. Whether the idiot wanted to admit it or not.
"So what do you think, i mean yeah I know it's a bit run down but at least there's no lines.. or people in general for that matter," Dante explained waving an arm to indicate the park. This was one of the few place he knew he could let Sharp run free and commit to his darker more destructive side. Maybe then the guy would lay off a bit.

He'd invited her here so that she and Sharp could get to know each other on a more personal level. In short terms Evie had been right and he was tired of feeling trapped, tired of trapping him. He was a nuisance and he annoyed the hell out of him at times. But Sharp was just being Sharp. He just hoped by the end that they wouldn't have scared the poor woman away.

Shaking the thoughts of scaring her away he offered her his arm.
"Shall we?" Dante asked smiling at her.
Come on get on with it already, Sharp growled. He ignored Sharp the best he could trying to not let it show on his face. A part of him now just wanted to make him wait longer for his nagging.

(sorry for such a late reply, been really busy)

4Rediscovering a connection (Evie) Empty Re: Rediscovering a connection (Evie) Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:28 pm

Doctor Evie

Doctor Evie

Placing a tanned, long fingered hand over the other she walked towards him with the look of innocence that always traced its way across her face. Her hips swung slightly with each long-legged step in a model’s walk that she couldn’t exactly help. It was the consequence of having such a height as she. Evie’s mouth tilted up in its corners, the apples of her cheeks making themselves prominent as her feet scuffed across the ground one after the other. Wind blew across her hair, pushing the bronze locks into her face and causing her smile to turn crooked in its ways. The doctor stopped her motion mere feet from her companion while her azure hues blinked to see his face clearly through her hair. A single hand lifted to push it from her face gently while her chin tilted and her head nodded in consent to getting his letter. Her gaze flickered around the her surroundings as she figured up a response to his next question. Words and syllables all sculpting themselves as one and tumbling from her lips with spaces and punctuation marks. She labeled what she saw softly, giving her opinions as was asked. “I’m sure, at one point, this place was a place of both fun and beauty. Now, though, it is both dilapidated and run down with most likely many safety hazards every time you’d turn the corner. I hope you do not expect me to ride one of the rides, I’d like to keep my head. But, Dante, all in all I like it. There is history and culture here. Strangely beautiful, if I may say.” She eyed a carousel quietly after she had spoken her part, eyeing the metal structures that had been horses at one point. The imaginative mind could see how there were before. Brilliant colors of the most vibrant quality with a welcoming warmth many could not explain. Children would ride with bright smiles while their parents chased wearily after them, their hands full of tickets that were bought genuinely out of a parent’s love for their child. How many years that carousel must had seen to be how it was now. The paint stripped of it’s color and falling to the ground in a dead husk as if the young life it entertained sucked the essence from it within itself. Holes rusting into the structure and making a trap of death when it was once a wonderful thing of the human enjoyment. One of the horses had a rusty hole where its eye would have been, a trail of rust following downwards and causing cracks like old blood. If it had been a real scene, she would have imagined a war zone or slaughter. Poles plunged through the animals’ middles to make them stand and pleasant even after they were broken past use.

Evie let out a small sigh of sympathy for the poor metal creatures and turned, nodding and consulting with her other half. The wolf hummed a happy little tune at the chance of being free as it always did. It paced until it was calmed by the friendly face of its keeper, promising freedom whenever it wished at the male’s consent. Evie tilted her slender chin in response to Dante, her wolf being ready as she could ever be. She took his arm and pondered where they would be going. Her beast looked to his and whispered the inner conflicts in her ear, much to make her frown distastefully. Turning head to Dante, she spoke with a slightly stern tone. “You should not make him wait out of spite. That is like bad training of a dog. Bringing him here is giving him a bone and yet you tease him with it. It is unhealthy for both you and your partner. Though, we will shift upon your consent. I apologize for the scolding, you mot likely know your creature better than I. But I, as a scientist of all sorts, believe a wild animal to begin with should not be locked up in a cage. Even if it is one of the flesh.”

5Rediscovering a connection (Evie) Empty Re: Rediscovering a connection (Evie) Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:55 pm

Doctor Dante

Doctor Dante

Dante smiled and almost laughed at her light humor of refusing to go on any of the rides. Going on them hadn't been what he meant but maybe using them as obstacles was another thing. The thought of riding one of these dilapidated rides made him think that doing so would lead to a final destination moment. Dante faintly smiled at her. Glad to know that he wasn't the only one to notice the strange beauty of the place.

As she took his arm he slowly lead her away from the carousal.
"Well don't worry going on the rides I'm afraid were not my intention," Dante murmured smiling at her. Once again he found himself really enjoying her company. He broke into a broad grin at her next statement. Though he knew she was right sometimes he just couldn't help it.

"Actually you are quite right, though truthfully I can't help myself," Dante chuckled softly letting her go, "in fact the reason I'm here is to let him out, and I invited you here so you both could have a chance to get to know one another better. I must admit I'm a little uncertain of it but you said, wild animals shouldn't be locked away in a cage." Sharp let out a growl and he could feel his excitement at being allowed out like this. Evie was totally right and he was going to keep allowing his wolf this. Even if it meant driving Evie away. If she couldn't take Sharp being himself then sadly enough they simply weren't meant to be this intimately close.

6Rediscovering a connection (Evie) Empty Re: Rediscovering a connection (Evie) Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 pm

Doctor Evie

Doctor Evie

“Well I guess both you and Sharp picked a nice place to shift. Lots of room and space, not to mention obstacles he can attack if he’d like to take his frustrations out. I must tell you that my wolf will very calm. She is regally elegant in her ways, but I love her so. But yeah, she will not exactly act like the animal that she is.” Laughing softly, her wolf shifted within her to snort and roll the azure orbs they both claimed as their own. Evie walked with Dante until they had reached a patch of grass, oddly growing in the park along with the weeds crawling up the rides. She stopped there and smiled at him, turning herself to face him and brush her hair back from her shoulders. “I’ll go first then. It’ll be a pleasure to meet you, Sharp. As for you, Dante, I’ll see you when we shift back.” The doctor dipped her head then and stared at the ground, her hair fell with her to cover her face like a waves curtain. Her wolf stepped up, slowly melding and moving in the switching of their bodies. The ground grew farther and farther away until she was seeing it down an elongated snout. What was once caramel waves of her hair were now that of her pelt, short and shining under the natural lighting of the day. Her hind quarters moved forwards and her body fluidly fell back, sitting and wrapping her large tail around her paws. The wolf was easily nine and a half feet tall, powerful and fierce as she looked up from the ground and into the face of the man. He was Dante, she remembered. And that rambunctious wolf within in was Sharp, her companion for the day. She nodded to them both and sized the man up, gauging what the size of his wolf would be. Very quietly she waited for him to shift and for this journey to begin.

(Sorry it's short, not much muse today.)

7Rediscovering a connection (Evie) Empty Re: Rediscovering a connection (Evie) Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:47 am

Doctor Dante

Doctor Dante

Dante smiled at her "was his idea actually I just went along with it."
Its a shame you can't go along with other things too, Sharp growled. As they stopped on a patch of grass Evie stepped back with a smile.
Dante nodded to her with a smile "if that is what you wish." He watched in silence watching as her form changed.

Silently amused at her comment of seeing him a little later. The way she said it made it seem like she was running to the store from a home they shared. As her form changed he couldn't help but feel a swell of affection for both her and her wolf. They were both so beautiful. Nodding he took a deep breath. He slowly let his mind slip to the back letting Sharp come forward to the surface. His eyes flashed for a moment as the bones in his body shifted and reformed.

His hair growing out to coat him in a dark curtain of almost black fur. As his jaw popped into place he looked at the female sitting before him standing at a height of ten feet and four inches. Compared to the last female he'd been with like this she wasn't dwarfed in the least. In fact she could probably give him a few good blows if she had to. Sharp sat down with an annoyed growl twitching his ears back that usual scowl forming on his face "about time, insufferable man."

Sharp looked closely at the female "nice to know you don't seem to have this problem, wish my other half was more subordinate like he should be." He slowly sat down looking at her slowly taking in her scent. It was sweet yet had an edge to it. He couldn't quite place it but he kind of liked it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum