Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Write Sins, Not Tragedies (Hughes)   Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies (Hughes)   Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies (Hughes)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Write Sins, Not Tragedies (Hughes)   Empty I Write Sins, Not Tragedies (Hughes) Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:26 am

Tatum

Tatum

Gathering up her key and phone, she checked her outfit. Straightening it out then makes her way out of her room. She locked up her room after the boy made it's way out of the room. After that, she moved down the hallway, smelling and listening to things going on. It's quite, quiet. She thought to herself, moving her hand down the wallpaper, feeling the bumps and ridges. Her touch was gently and hovering, closing her eyes as she listened to smooth music come from the flow under her. Opening her eyes, she pushed the lobby button, waiting for the double doors tho open. When they did  she slipping in them, waiting for the male to gather himself in the enclosed cube-shaped space. Her heart picked speed as she hates spaces closed spaces with no escapes accept one way. Clenching the side bar, making sure she doesn't grip to hard that it breaks. Breathing slowly. In then out, inhaling the exhaling, chest going up then down. She stood still till it hit the floor, her face was fleshed with embarrassment, but she just shrugged it off. Biting her bottom lip, but she remained a smile to the employees. Gracefully moving toward the exit, she  moved out to the winter chill. Curling up in her grey peacoat, shivering from the amount of difference of temperature.  Waving her bare hand to the door butler, she thinks his name is Joe. Not to sure as she thinks to herself. But waiting to the sidelines till her car pulled up. Smiling down at Nisa. That's what she named her car, since it's a Nissan. Moving over to the driver seat, punching in the key. Starting up the engine, the beauty roared in amusement. Smiling wider, she motioned the Apprentice into the car. As she filled the only seat, she pulled them out of the driveway. Taking on the traffic, she went down the busiest street, till she got to Time Square. Punching the gas a bit, till she slowed down to park the car in a lot. "We're going to have to walk the rest of the way, the cafe isn't that far from here though. So we won't freeze our asses off." She chuckled to herself, crawling out of the car, closing her door, and locks up the car. Taking the males arm, leading them both toward the coffee shop. Shoving mortals out of the way, since that's the way New York works. As they neared the cafe, Tatum's lip was quivering. She moved into the cafe, breathing in the warm smell of fresh coffee. She moved over to the counter, waiting for the waitress as she made her order. "Just a double shot of expresso with whip cream, please." Looked at the male. "It's my treat by the way" Smiling, giving the women a ten dollar bill, telling her to keep the change. Waiting for the male to make his order before moving over to an empty table next to the window.

Apprentice Hughes

Huey recovered from his shock and waited for Tatum to leave her room, his face still flushing a bit pink from when she grabbed him earlier by his crotch. God she must have done that to get a reaction out of him, well she sure did. Next time he left his room he would be sure to double-check his fly before making a fool out of himself. He heard Bard chuckling in the back of his mind and mentally scowled at his wolf for laughing at his misery. He followed Tatum out of her room and heard her locking the door behind her. Changing the grip on his board he walked after her quietly, still wondering what made her pull a daring move like that with someone she just met. But after a while he realized he would never understand women and just shrugged it off, watching her hand as she ran her fingers down the wallpaper while they walked towards the elevator. They waited for a bit before the doors to the elevator opened and he filed in after her, standing beside her as she pushed the lobby button. He looked up at the ceiling as the mechanical box carried them down from her floor. As his eyes darted around, they landed on her and for a moment he picked up anxiety radiating from her. Huey noted her death grip on the bar handles and the increase in her breathing rate—was she claustrophobic? Afraid of small enclosed spaces? He was afraid to bring it up in case she didn’t want her fears to be known; maybe he’d ask her later once she was in a more cheerful mood.

The elevator dinged as they hit the ground floor and she was out of the elevator faster than he could blink, him slowly following after her and giving a small dip of his head to the hotel workers whom he found out were the omegas in the pack. He muttered a few “thank you’s” to the ones who had helped him with directions before walking through the doors to the hotel and stepping into the crisp winter night of New York.  First thing that hit him was a blast the chilly night breeze and he zipped up his jacket and pulled his hood over his head as she pulled herself into her peacoat. He didn’t say much as she apparently asked for her car to be driven up to the entrance—soon he saw the butler pull up in a shiny new Nissan and he whistled his appreciation for the car. At her signal he opened the passenger seat and gingerly got in, not wanting to damage her car as from the look on Tatum’s face, she loved her car. He placed his board between his legs as she drove off towards Time Square. Huey took his time looking out of his window at all the passing sights, looking like a kid as he tried to take in everything. ”New York City, the Big Apple,” he muttered to himself as he saw all the lights, illuminated by the darkness of the night.

He felt the car slow to a stop as she found a parking spot and he nodded his head as she explained. ”Alright, that’s cool with me,” he said as he stepped out of her car, shut the car door firmly but gently and walking over to her. He gave her a friendly smile when she took his arm, his other holding his board and the two of them walked her leading the way to the coffee shop.  Damn as they walked he got a really good taste of the packed city life of NYC. There were people everywhere and Tatum was shoving people out of the way and after a while Huey started using his skateboard to keep people at a distance and stop them from blocking the duo’s path. Thankfully they didn’t have to fight the crowd any longer as they reached the café and Tatum moved inside, savoring the warmth of the café that was so different from the outside temperature. Huey smiled as he took a deep breath and inhaled the delicious scent of coffee. He loved the smell of coffee, not really the taste but he loved frappes, and some might think it was odd but he enjoyed a good frozen treat even in the cold of winter. As he followed Tatum to place his order, the boy was going to reach into his pack wallet to pull out whatever cash he had and was genuinely surprised when she said it was her treat. A slow smile made its way onto his face as he thanked her with a grin. ”Really? Wow thanks Tatum,” he said and then turned to the waitress when she asked him for his order. He glanced at the menu really quick before ordering something inexpensive not wanting to splurge. ”Uh could I have a tall Java Chip Frappe? Thank you,” he told the waitress as she went off to make their orders and Huey joined Tatum at a table by the window, placing his board beneath his feet.  He was quiet as they waited for their order, eyes darting to Tatum occasionally wondering if he should ask her what was on his mind. After a while though he gave up and asked. ”Uh hey Tatum. I hope I’m not sticking my nose where it doesn’t belong but…are you maybe claustrophobic? Your face looked white as paper when we were in the elevator,” he inquired, his eyes uncertain and half wondering if he should prepare himself to be smacked or yelled at.

Tatum

Tatum

She heard the kid mutter something as he looked out the window on the way to the cafe, but she ignored it. They took their orders and they sat down by the window. The brisk chill ran over Tatum's skin, making her smile. The cold was her child memory, it was the season before her mother past away. They would go out and hunt then have snow fights randomly. The thought rang in her mind and it was so.. Amazing. The Apprentice's voice spoke up about her claustrophobic problem.. "I didn't think it was that noticeable, but it gets me very paranoid. When I was growing up, I always had to be ready for a fight. I've been fighting for my whole life, the last three years.. It's been a break for me. Hunters were always coming to kill me and it was only me, my brother, and my mom. Well one time my brother was out grabbing materials well I went hunting when I was fifteen? Pretty sure and when my mom took me along. We were out their for about twenty minutes when hunters showed up." She leaned back in her seat, trying to memorize the details of the fight. Her mind went blank for a minute, because that night Tatum fought it was a blur the next morning. Her moves were like lightning and it happened so fast. But she continued her story. "We fought then when I killed the last one, I turned around to witness my mom getting stabbing in the heart by one of them. I was so angry, the man didn't even see light for two minutes." She chuckled. "I guess after so many years of fighting and trying to survive then you're kind of paranoid. So you're trying to keep an open mind and have back up escape plans. But I haven't seen the hunters in the last five years. Not after my brother was killed by one of them, yeah me and my brother ran off. Fighting for our lives after my mother died. The hunters wanted to kill generation of the Bores. I was in a pack and my brother was destined to be the Alpha. He didn't want it, but I did. My brother and I started our own pack. Just us two of coarse, since we didn't trust anyone. We ran for about two hundred years? Around that long. Our pack died when, including my father.. I was only three.. It wasn't pretty at all. My brother was six. But besides that, we ran and ran. Finally death caught up to us and they killed my brother. That was in the last five years. So after that long, kind of have to be able to escape. You understand?" She snapped out of her gaze to glance at the boy. She's been talking long enough for the waitress to set down their drinks. She blowed on hers and shrugged. "It's nothing really serious. Shit happens. I knew we weren't going to survive and for me. The youngest one in our generation actually survived. I give thanks everyday for it." Shrugging again as she did give thanks to her family. Protecting her every second. She was proud that she survived, wishing she survived with her brother. But someone had to come out strong. "But enough about my psycho life. How about you?" Taking a little sip as she listened closely for the boy to speak.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum