Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remembering Sunday (M/Damian)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Warrior Amora

Warrior Amora

A noise rang in Amora's ears as she laid on her side, facing the window as the sun glowed in the room. Glancing over at her phone, it's said on top 'Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday!' She smiled greatly, since it's another day of her life that she's alive and not getting chased by men. Her eyelids were quite lazy today, so she stretched out and went back to sleep. Her phone kept 'beeping'. Groaning, she propped  herself up against the headboard of the bed. Taking her phone in her hand, scrolling through the notifications. Getting a text from Tatum, saying 'Happy Birthday', she smiled and crawled out of bed. Her hair was knotted from bed head and Amora had sands on the specks of her eyes. Walking to the bathroom, she cleaned out her eyes and starts up the water. She put her reading glasses on and went to the kitchen. Deciding she thought it would be good to bake cupcakes for the Eternal pack, so she gathered up some batter and the ingredients. She poured the eggs, milk, batter, and butter in a medium sized bowl. She mixed the ingredients altogether and placed it in the fridge, while she hurried off to the bathroom and strips off her clothing. As she's all bared, stepping in the shower, Amora felt the water rush down her skin. The heat was high, but Amoda didn't care since she likes the sting it gave. Placing her head under the shower head, she closed her eyes and felt the warmth rush through her veins. Taking the mixture of shampoo and conditioner, she washed it through her hair, and rinsed it out. Applying the body wash, she rubbed it on the length of her skin. Then she rinsed that off, shaving her legs out till smoothed.  Rinsing off her body, once more, she turned off the shower and stepped out. She wrapped a towel around her and walked over to her dresser. She pulled out something comfy clothes, like black sweat pants, bra, underwear, and a gray T-shirt. Fully dressed, she walked to the bathroom and grabbed a hair tie. Tying up her hair, she put in a messy bun. Not to much caring what she looks like.

She walked over to the fridge, pulling out the vanilla batter, and remixes it. Smoothing it out once more, before putting small ounces of batter into foil cups. Filling them up, she traced her finger on the inside of the bowl and licks her finger. Taking the pan of foiled, cupcake batter she placed it in to the oven. Leaving the bowl where it was on the counter while she walks over to the small tree. She had four gifts under it. Named Elay, Faolan, Noctavia, and Damian. She opened the box with Damian's gift in it. She smiled down at it and turns it over, reading along the quote. Her mind smiled from the night they had a Griffin. She wanted to give him his gift, so she texted him saying, "Hey I got a gift for you and also making cupcakes. Come over if you want a surprise." She sent the text and sets it down by the little tree on her desk. Putting his present back in the box and sets it down next to her phone. She walked back to her bed and laid down, waiting for him and the cupcakes.

Last edited by Warrior Amora on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:26 am

Warrior Damian

Warrior Damian
Admin

It wasn't too early when Damian had received the text message from Amora. Since their first date, the two of them had been texting pretty much none stop, day and night when they could not see each other. Damian was busy with pack matters, keeping warriors in line, while also trying to keep his love life surrounded over Amora. This week had been very special for the both of them, it was not only her birthday but the first Christmas Damian would actually have someone who was his for a long time running now. Amora had been sweet on him, their first meeting passionate, while others more casual and entertaining. She stimulated him in ways he had not even thought possible. It had just so happened she had gotten him a gift and he got her two. One came in a very large box, while the other a small and slim rectangular box, equipped with lid and a small bow pressed tight to the corner. Looking to his small gift, he smiled. His second was still in the process of being wrapped. As he finished wrapping it with a paper printed with polar bears in Santa hats, he finally sealed it. Giving a smile to his handy work, he grabbed both of the presents, setting them by the door. Adjusting his clothes, he made sure he looked handsome enough. He wore a nice button down with black slacks. His shoes, however, were of the skater style, black and white. He wished to be proper, but not too over dressed. "I'm headed to your room now," he sent back to her in a text. Grabbing the packages, he moved out into the hall, heading for her room. Upon approaching the elevator, he pushed the button with his nose and waited for the double doors. Once on her floor, he walked out, carrying the boxes together. When he made it to her door, he placed them to the side and knocked loud enough for her to hear. He smiled, waiting patiently, anxious to see her and give her the best Christmas she had ever had.

http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/

3Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:06 pm

Warrior Amora

Warrior Amora

Amora was laying in her bed as she began to think of what could come between them in such manner she couldn't explain. But she leaned up and glanced around her room. Kind of messy she thought to herself, so did a quick cleaning spree. Gathering up all her clothes, washing down her mirrors, counters or anything with flat surface she had used in the last 24hrs. Her hands began to ache at the end from all the hard pressing, but thought it was worth it because her room look spotless. Smiling, but also frowns as she forgot the cook them dinner. Cursing under her breath she ran to her kitchen and grabbed the pan, setting down two steaks. Glancing at the table as it had juke all over it. She couldn't stop cursing, because she didn't want Damian run out. So she flipped the steaks and ran other to her table. Grabbing the small tree, unplugging it. She took the tree over to a different small coffee table, setting it down. Also taking the gifts, setting them under it. Her phone buzzed, but was interest in answering it as she felt herself panic. Relaxing herself, running over and grabbed two pots. Pouring the mashed potatoes in one then the other is green bean. Mixing both of them at the same time. Her face was boiling from the steam that was shooting of the air vent. Looking at the steak, poking a knife in between it. Brown on the outside, little pink in the inside, Perfect. She thought to herself. Glancing back to her table, forgetting silverware and plates. Taking both of those things and setting each of one on both sides. Taking two candles, placing on the table the table and the other on the counter. Smelling the sweet smell of steak and flower. Taking the two plates setting them on the counter, placing all of them of each thing on the plates. Running with the plates, back to the table, and sets them down. Takings some red wine and two glasses just as she heard a knock. Setting both glasses on the table, same as the wine bottle. She was halfway to the door, but looked down at her outfit. Stripping the sweats off and hollering to the door. "Be right there!" Taking out black tights, slipping them on with a nice, fleece, grey sweater the hang low just below her waist. Grabbing some black no heeled boot, also slipping them on. Walking over the mirror and applies some mascara and that it's. Fixing her out, then glances back to her room. "Perfect" her wolf whispered. Smiling to her wolf, she made her way to the door. "Sorry I was just fixing some things. But Merry Christmas." She said softly as stepped out of her room to curl her arm around his neck and stole a kiss. As she pulled away and glanced down to where the presents were stacked, but didn't say anything. She motioned with her head to come inside as she made her way in there. Smiling out her window as little snowflakes were sliding down the glass. Turning around, she grinned. "I'm happy I could spend Christmas with you" Taking his hand in hers.

4Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Warrior Damian

Warrior Damian
Admin

Being greeted in such a way, he could not help but to catch her and smile. He placed his lips against hers, kissing her as he walked inside the door with her. He released her and grabbed the presents. Closing the door behind him, he placed the presents by the small tree. He looked around to the room, seeing how much work she had put into the night. "It smells amazing Amora. You really didn't have to go through all this trouble. I would have been happy with room service, seriously. But thank you, everything looks really nice. But before we get to any food or anything, I want you to open this first." Walking over to the small gift, he grabbed it in his hands and stood in front of her. "I got this for you. I hope you like it. As soon as I saw it, I knew you had to have it." He handed her the present closed tightly in the box. Once she took the lid off, this is what she saw.

5Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Warrior Amora

Warrior Amora

((Sorry it's short))

Amora kind of shrugged as he complimented on her food. But he stood in front of her with present, staring down at the box. She didn't say anything, but took it into her hand. Carefully opening the box, she saw a two heart necklace. Looking up at Damian, she smiled brightly. "Oh my god, I love it.. Thank you. Geez." She chuckled. Pulling him into a hug and kisses his cheek. "I got something for you as well" She said as she was putting on the necklace, hooking it up then walks over to his present. It was on a blue case, wrapped in snowflake wrapping paper. She handed it to him and when he opens it, he will see this. She waited for him to open it, smiling brightly. She held her hand over her necklace, imagining it still with her. But she felt bad that she didn't give him the best gift ever, but at least it wasn't just some card or a use candle. She shrugged in her own response.

6Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:10 pm

Warrior Damian

Warrior Damian
Admin

He watched as her face lit up from the gift. He could only imagine what the other gift would do to her. But for now he only watched her grab his present from under the tree. Holding it in his hands, he looked down. Taking off the top, he saw the watch resting face up. He smiled immediately, taking it from the box. He wrapped it around his wrist and closed the snap around it. As it rested on his wrist, he turned it left and right, examining it with a bright smile. "This is probably the best gift I have ever gotten in my whole life. How did you know I liked this style of watch? I've never told anyone about what I would wear." He placed the box down, pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her. One kiss was all he really wanted, but as he move her back, he pressed her back against the wall. One passionate kiss led to multiple ones. He could barely stop himself as his hands moved along her body. His eyes were sealed shut, taking in the experience with only touch, taste, and smells. She was everything he truly wanted in a woman, she was everything that would make him happy. As he finally broke the kiss, he smiled and stared into her eyes. "My apologies, I often find myself getting lost in kisses with you or even just being around you. If you like, we can go ahead and start eating, I am starving. I don't think I've eaten all day."

7Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:40 pm

Warrior Amora

Warrior Amora

Watching him wrap the watch around his wrist, she smiled. She didn't know if he would like it or not, but it seemed he did. Amora was actually speechless and didn't know how to talk for the moment. But she found her way. "Well I didn't think it was the best gift, but it looks like you love it." She felt a bit embarrassed, but relaxed as she felt his arms around her and pressed her body as against the wall. Moving her hands to cup his face, she kissed him back passionately. She felt like his lips with like suction cups, but smooth like honey. As he pulled away, Amora let her hands fall to her side. She blushed, commenting back onto his response. "Well you definitely surprise me, but please sit down." She motioned with her hands to the table, setting her down in the chair. She took the bottle of wine, pouring it into the two glasses in front of them. She began to cut up the steak into cube shape pieces. As she swallowed her third piece of steak and a spoon full of potatoes, she spoked. "Well is their any other interests I should know about you?" She starred at Damian, smiling.

8Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:53 am

Warrior Damian

Warrior Damian
Admin

"You can never go wrong with getting a watch for a man. It is rather beautiful, much like yourself." Damian moved to take a seat as she had requested. Taking his glass of wine once it was poured, he lifted it to her and moved it to his lips. Taking a sip from it, he placed it back beside his plate. The Elite looked to the female across from him. "Well, in my free time, I enjoy many things. I do love a well made video game, as well as the best in finest whiskey that I can find. There are times I just like to get away, to go be with nature on a hike, or even fishing. There's a lake not too far from here actually, it has the best fishing spot in all of New York. I should take you there sometime. I think it would be fun. But I also enjoy doing what I can for the pack. Most recently I have been doing some training with the wolves of the pack. A lot of them have a great potential, as far as I can see it, anyway. You should come out sometime. I'm sure there are some things you could learn from me." Damian picked up his utensils and began cutting into his steak. Placing the small piece into his mouth, his teeth broke it down even tinier. The juices and flavors rushed over his tongue. It was far better than the steak he had eaten at the Griffen. "This is one of the best meals I have ever had. I'm not just saying this, I mean it. How long have you been cooking? And also, what things do you like, hobbies, or even pet peeves. I wish to know all about you."

9Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:11 pm

Warrior Amora

Warrior Amora

"Well I'm glad you like the watch,a I probably had to go to three different store in New York till I found the perfect one." She smiled as he compliment her on her beauty. He's rather a fine gentlemen, he'll take it slow, if wanted to, but he's so fine at dinner. Actually Amora thinks she might actually be in love with the male, he had all the qualities she was looking for. He loved video games, whiskey wasn't her favorite, but she had connections that she could get the finest. She smiled at Damian. "I love the outdoors, the time I went running before we had our "special" time together in your room. I usually take evening runs like that, so I can think and stay in shape. I've never tried fishing, since for me it's straight to home or consequences for life." She frowned a bit at old childhood memories, from her dad's abusive nights. She hasn't told him much about her father and the beating. So maybe that's something she should probably bring up. But she looked back and smiled. "I would love to come out, I have some good fighting skills since I've been in many fighting school when I was younger, since my dad abused me." She didn't know how to continue, but she did. "I didn't tell you this on our first date, because it's a sensitive subject. But I think you should know more about my childhood." She watched the male steadily, wondering if he would be pissed because she didn't tell him or that he'll understand. So she continued. "He abused me, because he blamed me for my mother's death. She died after she gave birth to me from the lost of blood. He probably started to abuse when I was five years old, I went to kindergarten with bruises all down my arms. No one saw them because I knew I had to hide them. So I wore jackets everyday as well as pants. Sometimes I had to wear the same outfits three times in a row, came to school with black eyes and greasy hair. It was very upsetting, but then he abused me because I was home a few hours late from little kids beating me up. But this happened through kindergarten to early high school. Because when I was a sophomore my second oldest brother which was a junior the time, saved up some money and got me into fighting classes. So then when I got home my dad went slap me across the face for not doing a stupid chore, but I defended myself. He looked at me surprised, because it happened so fast I noticed he was on the ground bleeding from his mouth. I was horrified, so I ran out to the forest and sat there for about three hours till I saw my older brother, he was smoking it up with a chick on his lap. What a manwhore." She didn't cry once through the whole say, but she did laugh here and there. She kept eye contact with the male the whole time, looking down at her plate and began to she's more on her steak, nodding. "This is definitely good steak, it was a quick and easy thing too." She smiled like she meant it and didn't worry to much of the male running away, because she wouldn't blame. But she was hoping he wouldn't leave her side

10Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Warrior Damian

Warrior Damian
Admin

"Well, you did a nice job. It really is nice." He gave her a smile and looked to his food. He continued to eat as she started to speak. When she talked about her past, it was hard for the boy to even continue his food. His eyes swelled with adoration for her. She had been through so much, yet she could barely escape the memories of her past. Damian had never been beaten or sexually assaulted. His parents loved and cherished him his whole life. He could not begin to imagine the toll those memories took on her body, on her mind, her heart, and her soul. "Amora, I am very sorry you had to go through all of that.. I can't..." he didn't even know the right words to say. What could he say? He did not want to seem mean or rude, or make her think that his life was a whole lot better than hers. There were some ways he had the better life, but in others she did. Damian drank more of his wine, trying to clear his thoughts and his voice. "I am very sorry dear. I just don't know what I can say to you about that. I feel horrible that it happened to you, sickened even. But I cannot relate to your past. I cannot wipe it clean..." He looked around the room for a second. His eyes traced over the large present he had brought over. It was then the idea sparked in his mind. Moving from the table, he placed his napkin from his lap to the table. "One second.." As he moved to the present beside the tree, he gently placed his hands around it. He lifted it up and brought it to her. He moved her plate and glass out of the way. Placing the present down, he looked to her. "I think you need this now." He smiled and stood by her, waiting for the perfect moment. As she unwrapped the first layer, a box was revealed, one for a coffee maker. "Open the box." She did as he told her, finding yet a smaller box within. Again, "open it," he said to her with a bright smile. Damian watched as she opened the smaller box to find an even smaller one. Lifting it in her hands, he waited until she flipped the lid open to reveal the true present. As her eyes looked to it, Damian dropped down to one knee and looked to Amora. "Amora, will you honor me in being my wife, my mate, and my reason to live for the rest of your immortal life?"

11Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:39 pm

Warrior Amora

Warrior Amora

The male gave sympathy to her past, it was a great feeling to know someone cared. Damian was someone special to her and hopefully be in life for the greatest proportion of her life. Her greatest fear now was oblivion to his disappearance, if he ever gave up on her and ran his farthest. Her heart would be broke, just like the asshole Garrett. Just remembering his name gave heartless memories and cursing scars. The love and passion was real, in her mind, of coarse. But this.. Between Damian and her was spontaneous love. She loved him dearly and never wanted to let him go. Amora went to grip his hand, but he got off his seat and walked over to a present. She eyed it as he set it in front. She's been speechless after every time she torn away the layers. Looking at the box, she flipped it out to find a ring. Gasping out of complete shock, she looked back at Damian as he lowered to one knee. Amora was completely speechless now, her eyes bulged and a smile crept across her face. She smiled wider as he spoke, not believing what she was hearing. She took a minute to process this then nodded furiously. She stood up, slipping the ring on her finger. Grinning like a maniac, she pulled him up. " How could I say no.. Yes, I'd love to be your mate. " Almost forgetting she had to respond, glancing back to the food, shrugging. "I'm full and I think this calls for celebration", smirking at him and pushes him up against a wall.

Her body pressed to his, fitting perfect. She kissed him gently as her hands rested on his low hips. Chuckling a bit against the kiss, her head cocked to the right for a better angle to the kiss. Her kisses were grasping his in a seductive way. She kicked off her boots as she her handles fiddled with the buttons lining down her body. She unbuttoned all of them, pulling off the shirt from his back. Feeling along the bare back, his muscle tone was a sexual, exhilarating touch. Her hands gripping his biceps leading them to the bed. Pushing him down to the cushions of the bed and she lifts her shirt from her body. Crawling on top of him, her hands moved to his neck, and rubbed it as she leaned down to kiss him hungrily. Her speechless emotions were completely gone now. Her body felt whole with him next to her, touching along her delicate skin. The short period of times has been the best of her moments. Her kisses meant the passion and symbol of love. Feeling long his rough skin that touched hers, she smiled. She leaned back a bit to register his face then glances out to see the sunsetting. Christmas was almost over, but she didn't care. She glanced back at Damian thinking it's time to say the three magic words that meant it all, to her and to him. "I love you, Damian." Kissing his lips again.

12Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Warrior Damian

Warrior Damian
Admin

He was excited in her reply. She was very happy, wrapping his arms around her as they embraced one another. Passion fueled between their lips, sending signals to many areas in his body. His eyes closed as he was pressed against the wall. Once his shirt started to become undone, he opened his eyes, watching her hands weave the buttons from their position. When she finally threw it to the floor, her hands ran over him. He smiled and kissed at her lips, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She pulled him to the bed, allowing her to do so, he laid down. Moving his hands over her back, he touched the material which hung delicately over her form. They trailed down her spine, moving to no longer touch her at all, but to unfasten his leather belt and his pants. When she spoke, he paused for a minute and lifted his hands to her cheeks. "I love you too." As he leaned in close, he kissed her sweet lips. Her taste was perfection, something he could seal together forever. He did love the Warrior, not caring of the differences in their rank. The Elite knew better than to let something so petty get in his way. Rolling so she were pressed against the mattress, Damian kissed her neck, moving down her skin as he removed her shirt.

13Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:10 pm

Warrior Amora

Warrior Amora

She smiled as he said the three words, kissing him back. Their lips connected, swirling her tongue inside his mouth from the hunger building inside her. This was his treat from the ring he had gave her. Birthday sex for her and sex treatment for him. Making this night memorial and lustful. Her body was rolled, so he has the dominant move to strip her. Pulling off her shirt, he kissed her body. She stripped the bra and tights. He only has boxers on, which she wants to eliminate them as well and she did. Leaving her with only with underwear on. Telling her to removed them, she clawed them off and tossed them to where the other clothes were. The smell of his scent rubbing against her was sensational. Rough hands moved along her body. Their skin was touching, while their lips were connecting. Her hunger to have actual connection weaves through her body. Wrapping her legs around his waist as she fits his member inside her. Their hips connected and Amora took the first thrust upward. She bite her bottom lip as she continued her grinding motion. Her hands ran down his back and landed on his ass, grabbing it. Squeezing his cheeks, the thrusting she developed became harder. Forcing her eyes closed, she kissed his neck. Leaving marks after marks, she smiled to herself.

14Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:19 pm

Warrior Damian

Warrior Damian
Admin

Damian felt himself enter inside of her. Her walls tightened almost immediately. He gasped at the feeling. she was tight, possibly tighter than the first time they had interacted with one another. He moved his hands over her body, forcing his girth to submerge itself completely, their groins bashing one into the other. His lips forced their way against hers, kissing ehr passionately, as his tongue swirled along the insides of her mouth. His eyes were shielded by the layer of protective lids, taking in the moments with his other senses. He could feel both of their bodies shift and move like one as the bed shook and the headboard trembled. He forced harder and harder against her for a moment, but then found himself slowing. This was not just a one night stand, this was it. He was making love to the woman he loved more than anything. He broke the kiss, caressing her face with his hand as he moved at a slower pace. He made sure his rod hit the perfect angles for her, searching for the sweet spot within her body. His eyes soon opened and he whispered tenderly to her ear, "I love you. I want to have a family with you." He kissed along her ear, down her neck and to her breasts. He loved the way they bounced up and down from his actions. His eyes watched them for a moment, but soon replaced his eyes with his lips, coursing over them as if they were a drug. His tongue was laced with saliva, licking and sucking over her hardened mounds as he aroused himself even more.

15Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:35 pm

Warrior Amora

Warrior Amora

One by one, the closer and quicker she became more exposed to the black shadows, feeling the tension and lust rising with just a blink and breath from herself. A sixth sense that most important would claim as a gift, or another instinct of which little possession. The way his hands practiced over her body, tickled over her pale complexion caused the slightest hints of shivers to trickle down her spinal cord, zapping in between the hollow bones. Leaning back was what she was little capable from since their bodies were so close to watch him hover above her, the smallest movements causing her wolf to stir, but not mind at all of at the same time. If anything, it pleased her, sending low growls to whisper out of her very soul and curl around his own that held locked within his muscular, sexy frame. She moaned softly a few breaths as his hands graced over her body, warm fingers that could touch her however he liked please. His hand caressed her cheek, leaning forward to whisper some faint words in her ear. His paced somewhat slowed down, which gave the Warrior catch her breath. Registering his words, he brought up family. Looking sideways at hi as he fiddled with his ears, she ignored it to let the pleasurable time come between talking. Her lips were sealed till they had actual time to talk. His lips traced down her skin, kissing her breasts softly. Her nipples harder beneath his plush lips, the saliva soaking into her skin. Her breath slowed down enough as the angle of his head gave such technique to unleash her wolf, but she held the wolf back to continue the time. She thruster up, but slowly keeping her pace an easy task for him to interfere in his stage. She wants to make love to the male and make the night mean something. She glanced down at him as he worked more on her breasts, but she wants to see his face. So she pulled him up and looked into his eyes. Printing the color deeply, she kissed him passionately. Her saliva swapped with his intoxicated sexy taste. She kept her slow thrusting as their lips were still connected. Not letting the lips part, her hands slipped lower to grip his ass. Pressing the cheeks together as she thrusting some more. Amora though to herself that thrusting upward was more of a workout, but she doesn't mind. Her thoughts wondered until she broke the kiss long enough for a breath. She lowered her kisses to his neck, tracing alongside the length of the skin. She nipped at the right side of neck, but that made her thirst of blood build. Her fang elongated into his flesh, sinking in his warm blood that filled her mouth. As she tasted the blood, her hands remained on his ass.

16Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:04 pm

Warrior Damian

Warrior Damian
Admin

Their breathing increased, even with the decrease of his action.s The rhythm was gentle and tender, allowing him to spend as much time as he needed with the love of his life. His hips moved back and forth against her, hearing the bed squeak and creek as they moved. Damian suckled on her nipples, as if they were the life force he needed to survive. His eyes sealed as he moved over her skin, until she lifted his lips to hers. Kissing her passionately, he ran his hand through her hair. He could feel the grasp on his ass increase, her clench growing tighter and tighter. Groans and moans escaped from his lips as he forced himself harder, keeping the same pace. She did not wish to talk, which was fine. He would have talked to her during the whole thing if she had wanted it. Feeling the effects of fangs dig into his skin, he rolled his eyes back and forced his body to pummel her harder and faster. His wolf snarled, begging to come out, to take her for his own as well. But Damian did not wish to ruin her hotel room. He would save that arrangement for another time, perhaps in the place where they had first met. For now he continued on his way to pleasure her.

Abruptly he pulled himself out of her, watching as the goo dripped from his member. He smiled to her, kissing her lips as he moved to lie beside her. "Get on top of me, I want to clean your juices from you, while you clean your own from me.." he said with a smirk. He waited for her to move over him before he ran a hand over her body.

17Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

Warrior Amora

Warrior Amora

He slowed his pace and flipped beside her. He wants her to roll on top of him and she does. Crawling on top of his sexy frame, her cold hands rested on his ribs. She gently grasping her tongue to lick his head, tasting the goo run down her chin. She went for some more, placing the tip on her tongue, letting her saliva replace the pleasure. Her muscle worked on his, tasting the cum run in her mouth. The sweet taste was exhilarating, which made Amora tense up. Figuring this would be a quick an easy time, turned into sixty-ninety each other. That is what Amora never does, but she doesn't mind. No talking for now, words are shut off. Her plush lips were drooling of goo, licking her lips then went in for another round. As Damian began his time, she groans aloud. The taste soak into her taste buds, slowly devouring the liquids, she ran her shivering hands up and down his sides. She rest her lips around his dick, while her tongue swirls around. Tightening the muscle, she held on to it then released. Doing the five times in a row, her mouth was draining of the liquids.

18Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:40 am

Warrior Damian

Warrior Damian
Admin

Just as she had asked, she moved for him. Lowered her crotch right before his face, he moved his face to nuzzle against her folds. He held her scent deep in his nasal canal and his mind as is tongue rolled over her. He lapped at her core, licking the juiced she supplied with arousal and excitement. His fingers rolled up her thigh, touching the folds as he moved them from his face. He spread them wide, allowing her clit to be easily viewed. He moaned as she sucked on his member, forcing it to throb with determination and lust. His eyes closed as he moaned louder, muffling it into her dark entrance. His lips wrapped themselves tightly around her clitoris, sucking hard as he rubbed his teeth gently across it. His hand moved into her entrance with three fingers. They moved up and down, bringing more juice with their motions. He thrusted his hips up, forcing her mouth to go deeper on him. Licking at her, he continued to move about beneath her until her fresh cum splashed over his face, covering cheeks and chin.

19Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Warrior Amora

Warrior Amora

He inserted his tongue and fingers in between her folds, moaning at his motions. Her fresh liquids drooled into his mouth. Her moans were high a pitch sound, while she continued to suck his dick. Her grasp was her tightest she's ever have. The male has definitely found her secret tweaks and techniques to unravel her. His lips across his clit, suckling on it. She pulled away from his member taking her hands, and rubs around his member. Catching her breath, she leaned for another round. She suckled till her heart picked back up speed, letting go of her grasp and her tongue up swirled from the head. Bringing back, she gave Damian a few more minutes of her time. She moaned, but finally her climax was at her peak. Slowly releasing herself, she climbed off and laid beside him. Her heart slowed down and she turned to her side. Lightly tracing her cold finger across his warm skin, she turned his head so she faces it. Leaning in to kiss his face gently, pulling away and smiles.

20Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:42 pm

Warrior Damian

Warrior Damian
Admin

Feeling her actions he tightened his hold on her. He kissed and licked all that he could, moving his tongue in ways he did not even think he could. As she climaxed, the rush of fluids fell over him. He lapped it all up to his content and pleasure. As she finally pulled off of him, he too felt himself climax, busting his load over himself. Quickly he grabbed a shirt and cleaned it up from himself. As he was finally dry, he tossed the shirt to floor, rolling over to cuddle along with Amora. As he laid there beside her, he could not help but to smile. He moved his hand to roll over her face, pushing back the free hairs. He kissed her lips sweetly, sharing the taste of her upon his lips and mouth. He pulled her close, leaning his forehead against her. His eyes closed as he quietly whispered, "I love you Amora, and I always will." He smiled to her, kissing her forehead and returning his head to rest against hers. "Is it time to discuss things now? Or shall we for another day?"

21Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:46 pm

Warrior Amora

Warrior Amora

She steadied her breath as she watched him curl up beside her. She nuzzled his neck as the warmth if his body coarse around her. Wrapping their bodies up to keep warm, she looked up at him as he spoke. Wondering if they should talk or not, but she doesn't think she should wait another day. So they're better off talking, "Well you did bring up family, what was your future plans with "family"? She pointed out the word family is her response, since he's well aware of them talking it. She's a bitten and he's a mutt. If he's thinking about having a baby, which Amora won't refuse, because she loves him dearly and always wished to make a family of her own. But it won't be a healthy fetus, so they're better off adopting or taking someone else's sperm. But that also concludes, Amora feeling worse about herself. She doesn't want to get someone else's sperm, it'll be very wrong. Making a disgust noise, from just thinking about. She felt the draft some through, making Amora shiver. She pulled herself up grabbed the comforters, placing them over her and Damian. She snuggled up beside him, listening to whatever he had to say, if he did have something to say. She nodded in response, so he's aware she's listening. Her eyes wondered as she spoke up. "I'm not refusing to a family with you, but don't you think we would have complication? Like I'm a bitten and you're a mutt. That means our baby won't have the needs, it should have. So we'd either have to adopt or.. Ask someone else for their sperm." She didn't like the thought one bit, but if she wants a baby. She'll have to do whatever it take, but the father will always be Damian. No one else.

22Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:12 pm

Warrior Damian

Warrior Damian
Admin

"Amora, I truly wish to have a child with you. If we could I would give you my seed to make our baby, but we both know that I cannot do that. You are correct and I would not even do that to our baby. But when I look at you, I know I would want the baby to have your looks over mine. You are gorgeous, and I would only wish our child was as blessed as you. I want you to feel what it is to be a mother, and for this I will do anything I can. I love you and I only want you to be happy." Damian smiled to her, pulling her closer for a kiss. As he kisses her lips, he wrapped his arms around her tight, pulling her close.

23Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Empty Re: Remembering Sunday (M/Damian) Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:27 pm

Warrior Amora

Warrior Amora

Amora nodded to his words. He spoke wisely and Amora liked that. Her arms wrapped around his neck, nuzzling into him. She rested her head against his, cuddling their bodies under the covers. Their bodies touched and she mentally agreed that she would sacrifice anything to have a family with him. Her eyes reopenned and looked into his as she spoke. "I'm willing to do anything possible to have child with you, but how about we talk over breakfast in the morning?" She felt herself drift off after she spoke. Her body relaxed against his as she slept.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum