Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Empty To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:05 pm

Guardian Travis

Guardian Travis

Making his rounds of the hotel, he saw many new names and new scents. The Guardian was making sure he had all his things done, made sure the Alphess would be pleased with his service to her, as well as the rest of the pack. Humans moved through the halls, and he was kind to all of them. Some were wait staff while others cleaned the rooms and did room service. He had once had an issue with humans, but with time he trained himself to control his temper, to keep his mind off the past. Since being in the pack, he had only told one wolf of his history, Vitani. When he moved from floor to floor, he did not take the elevator, allowing anyone who needed it to be able to use it. He much preferred the stairs. Travis made it to one room, remembering the speak of an Omega among them. He could not believe it. Walking to the door of the new member, he cleared his throat and rapped a gentle fist to the door. He wondered if the Omega was even home or what his name was. Travis had been left in the dark with this one, and since he was finally starting to be happy once more, he thought he would try and help this male out. After all, a team is only as strong as its weakest member. As he waited for the door to open, he pulled out his phone from the depths of his pocket and texted the amazing girl he had come to be head over heels for. "Hey Vitani, I'm at the Omega's. I'll let you know if we have anything going on." He slid his phone back into his pocket as it sent and looked to the door once more. He was very curious as to who this omega was or what he even looked like.

2To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Empty Re: To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Omega Finnick

Omega Finnick

Finnick collapsed on the bed that had been given to him at the hotel.  It was a nice bed.  Much nicer than sleeping on the shore.  One would think, with all that sand, that it’d be nice and comfortable.  But, after a few hours of laying in the same place, sand tends to get compacted down and is much harder than most people realize.  Rolling his head back and forth, Finnick grunted as his neck gave a satisfying pop.  Who knew house work could take so much out of a fellow?

It really wasn’t bad, he supposed, and must be worse for the humans.  Hopefully he’d get used to it.  Apparently, it was just a different sort of work than what he was used to.  Even still, it was mind-boggling how he could swim for hours on end and then get tired out by house work.  Stupid chores, he mused.  But that was what he’d have to put up with, if he wanted to belong to a pack.  Since he really couldn’t fight, he had to be useful to the pack somehow.  And, since they happened to live right in the middle of a city, his skill at getting food was next to useless, too.

Heaving a sigh, Finnick rolled off the bed and lifted his shirt over his head, dropping it into the small hamper that stood in the corner.  Maybe he could grab a shower before someone else needed anything.  At least he was allowed to be barefoot most of the time.  Just as he unbuckled his pants, a knock sounded at the door.  “Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me,” he muttered, not particularly caring that it wasn’t an extremely quiet mutter.  Doing his best not to growl, Finnick unlocked the door and pulled it open, ready to chew out the next human that asked him where something was.  However, as the scent of his visitor washed over him, he realized his mistake.  Blinking once to collect himself, he offered a charming grin.  “Afternoon.  To what do I owe the pleasure?” he asked, leaning against the door frame and loosely crossing his arms over his chest.  He didn’t know who this wereling was, but it was basically a given that he held a bit more clout than Finnick, himself, did.

3To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Empty Re: To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:42 am

Guardian Travis

Guardian Travis

When the door suddenly opened, the Guardian saw the Omega for the first time. He was skin, a little on the taller side, and his hair was a dirty blonde color, a really dirty one. He could now see why the wolf was an Omega. He looked as if he had not even spent a day in his training, just walking around the world aimlessly, but who was Travis to be the judge. "Greetings Omega, I am Guardian Travis. As a new member of the pack, I figured I would come and talk to you for a bit, perhaps we could get to know one another." He hoped the Omega would be willing for such a thing. He had heard rumors that he was an asshole or just a jackass for the sake of being one. But in reality, Travis was the way he was when he needed to be. He could be kind, and to prove it, he set himself on a mission to help the Omega. Perhaps in a pursuit of a higher rank, or even just on his outside of work time. Whichever he would do, he would decide once he got to know the guy a little better. Travis looked over the boy once more, curious as to what the Omega was thinking on this situation. He also hoped Finnick had not heard the horrid rumors about him. "Mind if I come in for a second? I highly doubt talking in the hallway is an acceptable to hold a conversation. Anyone could just walk into our conversation." He gave a smile and waited for the reply from the other. All the while, the wolf snarled and ignored the wish to be friendly, "this is pathetic.. Let's go kill something instead.." But Travis would not listen to his other half. He knew the importance of keeping connections and playing nice within the pack. He would do his best to earn the trust of every member.

4To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Empty Re: To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Doctor Vitani

Doctor Vitani

"Mm..", a dainty groan murmured from the lips of a sleeping angel within the dark walled escape. There was a noise coming from the other corner nearest to the window that she could not decipher till her tired eyes had snapped slowly open, squinting her keen sense of vision to clear as they finally fell upon a picture fitted with a beautiful smile and dashing green eyes, "Hm?.. oh Travis!" Vitani yipped in a whispered and gentle tone to herself, widening her silvery hues slightly as she squirmed free of her chain-like blankets and reached from her bed to living room coffee table. But it was no use, before she could even set to stand she had already fallen out of her bed due to the sheets being wrapped around her other leg, "Ah!" She landed with a soft thump to the floor, face first into the carpet as a louder groan escaped her lips, ...Sometimes it still makes me wonder how I am still stuck with you... The voice cackled snidely at the back of her mind. Vitani glared to her other self, finally pushing herself with her palms and ripping open the sheets with her claws to free her trapped leg. Then she started to move, crawling quickly to her feet and snatching her phone to see the text that had been sent to her.

Smiling at his contact image first, with a sweep of her finger over the screen the message appeared. Her eyes narrowed into a confused expression, lifting her gaze to stare blankly in through the window as she wondered, "The Omega's?.. What would he be doing there?" She asked herself these things, pushing back the wolf to pry into her thoughts of curiosity and thinking it to herself with a small shrug. Putting the phone down, the fae moved to her closet and thrust open the double doors that slid open to look through her large variety of clothing. Her fingers filed through them one by one, taking her time as long as she wished before receiving the next text of their plans. She had not met the Omega male, but from reading his file, he was a cutie, and she was the one to of accepted him after all. Slipping into a fitted blue dress, she made sure to wear the right bra underneath so then she could leave a bit of cleavage open to air the girls out all the while being able to show them off with a quick fix of the material upon then. Guiding her hair into a long, high ponytail, she quickly grabbed her phone and put it in her pocket before heading out the door. She had not received the text yet, and since he was at the Omega's floor, it would not be hard to trace the Guardian's scent. Once she was taken down in the elevator, she stepped out and turned down the long hall as she was filled with the males' odor's, Travis's ruling stronger to her memory to what made a smile curl her lips. Clicking her heels up behind him, she eyed the Omega over his broad shoulder and wrapped her arms around Travis's waist securely before whispering into his mind, Hey stranger. She had wondered of what they had been speaking about before she appeared, hearing the words of conversation earlier, but not much as to what was going on. Looking up, she met the Omega's gaze with a friendly smile and nod to her head, "Hello, Finnick. Tired, huh?" Vitani quirked her smile as her eyes sympathized with him. She knew what that was like, getting up really early to then work their ass off till they couldn't move. But things like that is where a smart person starts. Hopefully he too will get to be at her level of smarts in perhaps becoming an intelligent worker worth value. Only time will tell.

5To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Empty Re: To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:36 am

Omega Finnick

Omega Finnick

(My apologies.  A couple things came up that I had to deal with, but I should be back now.  Thank you for your patience.)

Finnick was not exactly sure what to make of this visitor.  Of course, he had heard people talking about some of the upper ranked members of the pack, as well as tales of their apparently insatiable taste for violence.  Although, to be honest, he hadn’t seen much proof of that since he had joined the pack.  It took him a moment, but he nodded and stepped back, opening the door a bit wider to let Travis through.  “Of course, Guardian.  It’s not the cleanest; I haven’t had a chance to clean it up today,” he explained, moving to shove a pair of shorts beneath the bed with his foot, but paused as he caught a familiar smell mingling with the Guardian’s and looked up to see Doctor Vitani wrapping herself around the Guardian.

Flashing a bright grin, he ducked his head in a slight bow.  “Good evening, Doctor.  I am a little tired out, yes,” he admitted, his smile shifting from charming to slightly sheepish.  “There’s certainly no lack of work around the hotel.  But please, feel free to come in.  There’s only one chair, though.”  He slid the office style chair out from behind the writing desk in the corner and offered it to the doctor.  Yes, he did catch that pitying hint behind her eyes and it irked him to no end.  Sure, he was an omega and, ergo by definition, below her in the pecking order of the pack.  However, that didn’t mean that he was any less intelligent or passionate or good than she was.  Anyone’s position over his was due to the simple fact that he hadn’t been brought up with others of his kind and had been forced to teach himself everything he knew about being a werewolf.  Didn’t make him any less than anyone else.  However, he carefully hid these thoughts behind a charmingly smiling mask as he lowered himself onto the edge of his bed, watching the pair.  “So, what is it I can do for you two?” he asked, glancing from one to the other.  From what he understood, visits like this from higher ranked members of the pack were rather rare.  They must want something, right?

6To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Empty Re: To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:20 am

Guardian Travis

Guardian Travis

(We just didn't want yu to forget about this awesome thread! Good to hear you are back and we hope everything is alright.)

Walking inside the room, he moved about it. It seemed to be much smaller than his, but he suspected that it was just the way the room was laid out. Travis had moved his furniture around in ways he could. He tried to make it as roomy as possible. Nothing stayed in its original place, except for those which were nailed to the ground or wall. Travis moved to the wall. He allowed Vitani to relax in the chair, though he did think of taking it and pulling her into his lap. He could not help but to smile at that thought. "Thank you for letting us in. I am simply here for a casual meeting. I heard we had a new member of the pack and I felt t would be best for me to get to know you a little better. If there's anything you need, I want you to know that you can trust me to be there for you. I don't know exactly why you are an Omega, but if you wish to promote, I can definitely aid you in changing that." He gave the Omega a smile, wrapping his arms around one another before his chest. His emerald eyes looked to Vitani and then to Finnick. "I guess I should start with intorducig myself. My name is Travis, as you know, I've been alive for a couple hundred years, nothing special. I was born a were and shall forever be one. I've done some horrible things in my past, but have found love.." He looked to Vitani gauging her reaction before looking back to the male. "So, now you tell me about you. Where are you from, are you a pure? How many girlfriends have you had.. Stuff like that?"

7To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Empty Re: To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Doctor Vitani

Doctor Vitani

Walking inside the room, she smiled at the kind gesture of allowing her to sit on the chair, what a gentleman, she could only think as she glanced at the single Omega. She crossed her legs neatly one of the other and fixed her dress to settle nicely against her body so that it would not ride up along her limbs, "Well, I am glad to see that you've managed to settle here. I apologize for interrupting you at such a time with our presence, I'm just with him for the moment, as you can see. I know as much as you do right now as to what he's here." Her gaze narrowed at Travis began to speak to the male. When he mentioned of falling in love, she had almost gotten the impression that it was just his past he was talking about. She'd be a fool to believe that it was her that was the special person in his life. Sure there was a strong connection between them being in a relationship, but was it love that kept them so tightly knit as two?

Her eyes caught his as they looked at her once he was finished before beginning again, sending a shade of blush to ride on her cheeks and innocently look away to busy herself in smiling at the Omega. As his questions rose up and phased to an almost personal level, Vitani glanced back at him, arching a curious brow as she swept her words to his thoughts, ...Don't you think you're being a bit nosy here, babe?... What are you getting at.. and what do you hope to find in coming here preferably?... Piping up, the doctor looked back to the male with an apologetic silver gaze and small smile, "Excuse him. You don't have to answer that if you're not comfortable, Finnick. It's not right for him to badger you at such a strange time like this." She said in a genuine tone before him, exchanging a simple look to both of them as she wondered what had become of the Guardian to ask such a thing. Yet she thought to herself and her wolf leaned closer attentively to the situation at hand. What was he doing?

8To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Empty Re: To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:48 am

Omega Finnick

Omega Finnick

This felt uncomfortably like an interrogation, Finnick realized, watching the two higher ranking shifters making themselves comfortable in his decently small room. From having cleaned a handful of rooms belonging to other pack members, he could confirm that it was slightly smaller, if one were to ask. He smiled and waved away Doctor Vitani’s apology. “It’s not much trouble, I assure you. Always glad to get to know more of the pack,” he replied amiably. He wanted to take a shower, but that was apparently going to wait.

He cocked his head slightly at the Guardian’s words, offering to help him get promoted out of Omega. Oh, but wouldn’t that be nice. “Well, I’m an omega because I don’t have a particular wealth of fighting experience.” Chuckling wryly, he shrugged a bit. “To be honest, I don’t really have many skills that would be useful to a pack that lives in a place like this,” he said, gesturing expansively to encompass the hotel, as well as the city beyond. “Put me in the wilderness and I’ll do just fine. Drop me on an abandoned island and I’ll be nice and comfortable. Stick me in a combative pack living in the middle of a city and the best I can hope for is to stay out of the way and learn as I go. Although, I guess, in a pinch, I could do a bit of damage with a spear, harpoon, or trident sort of weapon,” He smiled slightly sheepishly at that admission. “If you have the time, a little bit of training would be magnificent, sir.

He listened politely to Travis introducing himself, making a mental note of his age and to keep an ear out for rumors about these “horrible things” that he had done. The little glance shared between the pair made him chuckle. It was pretty obvious, really, but Vitani looked a little confused. Poor girl. Travis’s questions did catch him a bit off guard and he blinked once, not sure if he was serious or not. It was not as though he minded sharing the information, it was just slightly odd on a first meeting to ask someone how many girlfriends someone had. Finnick added ‘slightly socially awkward’ to his list of details about the Guardian.

It’s fine, I don’t mind,” he told Vitani. “Besides, I guess I should get used to answering questions, since I’m an omega, after all. Well, I’m from a little coastal town quite a ways to the south. It never gets this cold there. I grew up with just my mom and a couple human friends. My father was a shifter, but not my mother, so I guess you’d call me a mutt. I’ve never had a girlfriend, really. Haven't had time for it, I guess. I mean, there was this one girl that I had a crush on when I was like six, but that’s when it started becoming pretty apparent that I was not like them, so I spent most of my time in the ocean. Before my mom died, she told me about what my father was, about what I was, and begged me to find others like me to the north. There apparently aren’t very many of us in the southern states, for some reason. So, I traveled around for a bit, trying to explore as much of the coastline as I could, and now I’m here.

9To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Empty Re: To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:51 pm

Guardian Travis

Guardian Travis

"Of course I can make time for you.. I mean what kind of Guardian would I be of I did not?" he asked with a smile towards the omega. He looked to Vitani as the boy started spouting off his answers. All was well, he seemed comfortable with he idea of speaking with them on personal matters. But then the omega spoke something that he found entirely odd in his statement. Travis had liked girls his whole life, loved even. At the time it had only been two that captured his affections, his admiration. Now the third and last woman had it tight in her medically skilled hands. He would do anything for Vitani, but also wished to prove he was a good guy, that he could show a kindness to all members of his pack. He wanted her to love every aspect of the Guardian. He wanted her to adore how much he loved his job and helping others, in different ways than she could. If Travis knew anything it was women and fighting. Both he was greatly skilled in. He had taken a few short years to master the arts of fighting, but centuries to understand women. After all, women knew women and they didn't even like each other. Looking to Vitani with a smirk, he looked to the other male in the room. "You have not had a girlfriend? That is really.. Different.. But can I ask you something?" Without a second for the omega to answer, he asked yet another question. "Are you a virgin?"

10To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Empty Re: To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:12 pm

Doctor Vitani

Doctor Vitani

"You have got to be kidding me, Finnick. You're adorable, and any girl who has never tried to swoon over you is nuts, I tell ya'. I can't believe you've never had a girlfriend, or even guyfriend, whatever you're interested in, perhaps. And you're not different," She said, shooting a glance to Travis as he spoke up before returning it back to the Omega, "-you're unique." Vitani stated in a matter-oh-fact-like tone as she crossed her arms over her chest while looking between the males. As Travis clearly brought up more of his questions, she got a little annoyed with the fact that he was not telling her anything and finding it almost oblivious as she knew her mind was getting passed his thoughts. Only then did her boyfriend speak up quickly before she could protest and ask something that was far off the charts for personal, "Travis..." She chimed, staring at him a small as she waited for him to look at her, "Don't you think that the brute should deserve some privacy for his personal issues? He's just a new guy - an omega of course, but that doesn't matter. You don't have to be prying into his business all willy-nilly.." She had to admit it that she was very so curious now that if it were true. Finnick had said that he never really had a girlfriend, or, actually, anything of that nature. But who's to say he didn't at least have a one night stand or quickie in the bathroom stalls of an old gas station while traveling here. Something to make him at least be less bothered by the question, "Well I guess since he asked anyway, are you, dear?" Vitani looked to the male and tried to push on a gentle smile so that he could not be embarrassed. Not that it had been the first time she had encountered a virgin. She lost her virginity to a virgin, after all. But that was a long time ago. Longer than she might even remember, perhaps.

11To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Empty Re: To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:47 am

Omega Finnick

Omega Finnick

((D: So this is where this thread went off to. I was looking for it, but thought that someone might have taken it down. No one told me it got moved >.> ))

Finnick grinned slightly, nodding his head at the Guardian’s offer. “Thanks very much,” he replied. It would be a good thing to learn how to fight in a pack like this, it sounded like, and Finnick had always been a pretty quick study, so he shouldn’t have too much trouble, unless Travis expected an extraordinary performance. He wasn’t that quick of a learner. He laughed slightly at Vitani’s reply to his summary of his history. It was very generic, grade school, “everybody’s a winner” sort of answer. He knew it was odd that he’d never had a serious relationship, especially for one of his age. Not to mention the reputation that he had discovered of shifters to be somewhat promiscuous. He could not help but wonder if the pair in front of him fit that bill.

His eyebrows shot up at Travis’s question, then his eyes flicked over to regard the doctor, expecting her to once again excuse him from answering such a question. However, after an initial façade of indignity, she revealed her curiosity and turned to Finnick for an answer to the question. He narrowed his eyes slightly, but thought better of calling the pair out just before the words left his tongue. What the hell business of theirs was it if he was a virgin or not? Did it effect their work? Did it effect their life? Well, perhaps Vitani’s, as she was a doctor and he might expect a question like that in certain clinical circumstances, but this was far from a clinical situation and he was not sick at all. After a long moment, he slowly nodded. “Yes I am. Might I ask why you’re so interested?” he asked, addressing both of them. He knew that being an omega meant that he was the low man on the totem pole in pretty much every possible way, but he had expected at least a shred of privacy. Apparently not.

Taking a breath, he took a moment to compose himself and replaced his charming smile on his face as he fixed his gaze on Travis. “I mean, if that’s an offer, I’ve certainly heard more eloquent. Though wouldn’t you rather wait until your lady friend has left? Unless she would rather join in, of course,” he said, shrugging slightly. If this was the way things were going to be, Finnick figured he’d better start dishing it out just as much as he got it.

12To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Empty Re: To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:45 am

Guardian Travis

Guardian Travis

A twisted smile swirled around the edges of his lips. This would be perfect. "I would assume so... I mean, obviously if you did not date, you so not seen like you have the courage to one night stand with a female. But honestly, it is pretty simple. Nothing to hard about it, but women like confidence. I understand you are an omega and the like, but I will teach you a thing or two about confidence. It's settled then.." he said as he moved towards the boy. "Vitani dear, can you please let the pack know they are now than welcome to come with us. We are headed out for a night on the town. We need to get this boy a date, hopefully a home run!" he smiled as he wrapped an arm around the kid. He looked to Finnick and smiled as he gave such a silly joke to Travis. "Trust me kid, you couldn't handle this," he joked back. "But for now, you are a sloppy mess, we need to fix this." Moving to the boys, closet he rummages through the clothes, grabbing articles he liked together. Travis knew a bit about dressing to impress women as he found himself doing it more ones than not. He liked the feeling of being eye fucked by the women who spotted him. "Come now, start getting dressed. I will be there every step of the way with you. I will give you the right words to say, as well as tips for securing a female's attention. If you need sex advice, I can help you there too. I know it can be a scary thing.. When I forst lost my virginity, it was too this hot school nurse. Her rack was banging, and her... Man she was an amazing piece of ass.. But anyway, yeah, I will help you dude." Rushing the kid out the door after being dressed and styling his hair, Travis sprayed him with Axe. He pulled him from the room as they headed for the lobby and down to the city streets. "Only issue is, I don't know any clubs here..." he said as he looked to Vitani for help.

13To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Empty Re: To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:06 am

Doctor Vitani

Doctor Vitani

~Vitani left the room to make the announcement~

Decided to just exclude myself from here and make a separate thread so that it's not all cluttered at the top with our writing. I moved this thread to the 'Pack Rooms', the other will be in 'Times Square'. Finish up here and when you are ready, you can come to the thread where everyone is gathered.

14To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Empty Re: To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:48 pm

Omega Finnick

Omega Finnick

Finnick blinked at Travis’s insinuation that he didn’t have the courage for a one-nighter.  And that he was too unconfident to have attracted female attention.  Well, at least he would always know where he stood in the Guardian’s opinion.  It didn’t seem like he was one to mince words.  At all.  He laughed slightly at being called “a sloppy mess.”  Peering down at his worn jeans, bare chest and feet, though, he had to agree.  “Well, I did just get finished cleaning a hotel for your majesties,” he pointed out, inadvertently using a name that he had heard a couple of the other Omegas tossing around to refer to the higher ranks of the pack.  He covered it, though, by dipping into an over the top, elegant bow and flashing a charming smile as he straightened.  Oops.

He perched himself on the edge of the bed while Travis dug through his closet.  He would probably have a pretty rough time finding club suitable clothes, since most of what Finnick owned could be packed inside of one backpack and tended to be more comfortable, rugged, and easily dealt with when wet.  Apparently, though, he did own at least one set of clothes that Travis found suitable, so he dressed in them as they were handed to him, not really caring about being bare in front of the Guardian.  If Travis felt shy about it, he could always turn around.  Finnick couldn’t help but smirk slightly as Travis assured him that he would be there every step of the way and be providing advice and whatnot.  “I’m sure I’ll appreciate your support,” he said, finishing up fastening his pants and slipping into the shirt that was handed to him.  For some reason, it did not come as the least surprise when Travis said that he lost his virginity to a school nurse.  No doubt he was still in school when it had happened.

Before he had a chance to protest, Travis covered him in a cloud of Axe spray, causing Finnick to cough for a moment.  Damn, but that stuff was pungent.  With probably the most care to his appearance that Finnick had taken in quite a few years, he was fairly rushed out of the room and through the hotel.  It felt not entirely unlike what he imagined being caught in a typhoon would be like.  Apparently, though, Travis’s brilliant plan had one fatal flaw.  Knowing where a good club was seemed like a pretty important part of actually going clubbing.  He glanced between the Doctor and the Guardian, eyebrow arched in an amused grin.  “Perhaps Google might be able to help,” he suggested, still grinning at the pair.

15To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Empty Re: To Take One Under A Wing (Finn/Open) Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:24 pm

Doctor Vitani

Doctor Vitani

~*~

-Bumps- Still alive over there?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum