Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Show Me What You Got (Sanaa) Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Show Me What You Got (Sanaa) Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Show Me What You Got (Sanaa)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Show Me What You Got (Sanaa) Empty Show Me What You Got (Sanaa) Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Anonymous

Rick opened the door to the training facility, letting it swing shut behind him. His eyes adjusted, he had no trouble finding the light switch. The lights came on, nearly blinding him with the sudden change. Rick proceeded to the stereo. He reached within his shorts pocket for his iPhone selecting the desired playlist. The first song to play was Hero By Skillet, one of Rick's favorites. He listened, rocking his head back and forth slightly as he turned up the volume. His pack mates were surely still sleeping, or doing other nightly activities, due to the early morning not yet arrived. He'd have the entire facility to himself.

Rick shrugged off his gym bag and sweatshirt. He wore black basketball shorts and a black under armor shirt with a ragged blue design down the sides, his shoes were simply black. Making his way over to the wall Rick made sure to stretch thoroughly. He started out with a simple wall sit, grabbing a set up weights to work on his arms while his legs held him upright. He did this for five minutes before moving on. He picked up the jump rope, one of his favorite work out tools.  He positioned himself in front of a mirror before starting, then with each jump pushed himself to go faster. He'd started a nice sweat. Pleased with his warm up, Rick paused for a drink of water before moving to do bench press. He did 5 sets of 10 reps with the weight at 387 before needing to rest.

Rick proceeded with his workout as normal. He'd only started coming here within the week and already he'd seen improvement. It was surprising how far he'd let himself go during his time as an Omega at Braveheart. He made a mental note to not let it happen again. It was easy to be strong, but once you began to slip it was hard to make yourself stronger. Slipping meant weakness, and being weak got yourself killed. Ready to Go, Rick grabbed his set of gloves, tightening them around the wrist and flexing his fingers till they sat right. Then he proceeded to the punching bag, focusing on his jabs, swings, and uppercuts. He swung in time with the rapid beat of the song, the sound drowning his ears.

2Show Me What You Got (Sanaa) Empty Re: Show Me What You Got (Sanaa) Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Doctor Sanaa

Doctor Sanaa

Stepping lightly through the Athletic hall, Sanaa opened the door quietly hoping no one was in. But to her dismay another male was in the corner doing his own workout. Figuring it was the quietest she'd seen it since she arrived, Sanaa walked down the wall to the punching bag. Pulling her hair into a loose pony tale, the Doctor then dropped her bag to the ground and zipped it open to rummage around. Being prepared she pulled out a water bottle with cucumbers floating around, headphones and some wrap for her fingers. She was a Doctor, of course she was prepared to train. Spending a few minutes to properly wrap her hands, her hazel eyes flickered to the male. Giving him a nod she smiled slightly an turned her back to get some kick boxing in.

Hitting play on her ipod, Sanaa jammed to some loud Swedish House Mafia. Every time the bass would drop she would alternate from kicks to punches. Jabbing and bobbing her fists pounded the leather bag, dust flying around. Stepping back she bounced on the balls of her feet and stretched. Her fingers adjusted the white string that held her mid thigh red shorts around her hips, she pulled them tighter. Stretching her arm she listened to the music, her head bobbing around as she moved. Lean muscles creasing through her chocolate tanned skin as she moved swiftly. Sanaa wore a white tank top to keep it simple and a red sports bra that hugged her round breasts tightly in place. Going back to kicking, she swung her right foot around and followed up with a left jab. Hopping back to take a break, she panted and grabbed her water for a sip.

3Show Me What You Got (Sanaa) Empty Re: Show Me What You Got (Sanaa) Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:07 pm

Anonymous

The gust of a cool breeze against his back caused Rick to pause in his training and gaze over at the door. Another wereling had entered, giving him a slight nod as she sat near another punching bag and began to wrap her hands. He nodded back, taking the small break to drink some water. Sweat had his hair flicked upwards in a mess, making him look as if he'd just got out of bed awoken by a raging nightmare. As he drank from his water, Rick watched the female with interest. Her workout was graceful and her strikes seemed to flow together, never hesitating in between. He set down his drink and reached again for the jump rope. He set himself up in front of the mirror, breathing in twice before jumping into a start.

For a while the two werelings worked out seperately.Rick made sure to give the female plenty of space, observing her from time to time. Occasionally he'd show off a bit here and there, wondering if the excessive weight caught her eye. But the wereling seemed indifferent. During another one of his breaks that seemed to magically line up with one of her own, Rick made his way over.

He turned the music down from the stereo so he wouldn't have to hollar over it. Glancing again at the female he found a way into conversation. "Hey, you wouldn't happen to be the Doctor I've been hearing so much about?" Having got her attention, Rick stretched his arm over his chest. "My left arm is knocked up and won't bend as much as my right like it usually does. See?" Rick demonstrated, stretching his other arm in a mixture of angles before comparing it to his other arm. All the while he managed to show off the muscles that lined each arm before finally dropping both to his side. "I've tried stretching, icing, heating, but nothings really helping. Could you check to see if I've got something out of place back here? I'd do it myself but neither of my arms really bend that way." Rick grinned a little, turning so that his back faced her. It was an open invitation for her fingers to scrape the thin material that clung to his skin. It wasn't all just to get her attention either, his arm really had been bothering him lately.

4Show Me What You Got (Sanaa) Empty Re: Show Me What You Got (Sanaa) Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:29 pm

Doctor Sanaa

Doctor Sanaa

After her refreshing break Sanaa went back to working out, hazel gaze lifting to the mirror every now and again to check out the male. She noted the way his left arm lagged when he punched the bag, it was obvious he had some stiffness going on. The salty scent of sweat and ocean filled her nostrils as he ventured closer to pick up the jump rope. She knew he was of Venantium and her medical records told her he was a Warrior, from his height probably Rick? It payed to be the Doctor of a pack, she had extensive records on all her pack mates. Reading over them closely she calculated their heights and eye colors, even their past injuries if they were listed down. You always had to know who you were healing, that was her first rule.

Once her second set of kicking was finished, Sanaa reached down to grab her bottle of water. Squeezing the liquid into her mouth she spied the male making his way closer, this was going to be interesting. He had been showing off his muscles since she started  warming up and the simple gestures made her smile. Typical males.. Nyree snorted, Sanaa had to agree.

Looking left and right, Sanaa gave Rick a big smile. "Well, I guess since there is no one else in here. You must be referring to me, I wasn't aware I was such a hit. But I do, do my job damn well. If you've got a problem I can fix it." she teased lightly. All to eager to take up her offer Sanaa tilted her head as he gave her a show. Nodding like it was a serious injury her face softened, "Sure honey, I'll help you loosen it out then I can crack it into place. It seems like you have some serious stiffness." she added as her hand slid over his shoulder.

Gesturing over to the soft mat by the mirrors she pointed her finger for him to lay on his belly and get comfortable. Watching him move she did enjoy it though, his muscles flexed beneath the thin fabric that hugged tightly. A lovely sight any female would enjoy, sweaty males were simply hot. Once Rick took his position Sanaa bent down to her knees and straddled his lower back, her nimble hands working on his shoulders first. Pressing her tips into his right shoulder first she massaged the hard muscle tissue. "So you're Warrior Rick I assume? Let me tell you what I'm going to do sugar. I'm going to work on your right shoulder, then give your left some extra love because of the stiffness. Work my way to loosening your back then check your left arm to make sure it's good. Sound like a plan?" she stated in her sweet tone. He didn't really need to answer, but she left it in the air anyway. "But let's talk about something else besides muscles, so how're you enjoying Venantium?" Sanaa's fingers worked by his neck and then spread towards his shoulder blade roughly, massaging every dip and curve. Inhaling deeply she relaxed a bit more, letting her rump sit comfortably in the dip of his back as she continued.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum