Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome Home (Ryker) Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Welcome Home (Ryker) Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome Home (Ryker)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome Home (Ryker) Empty Welcome Home (Ryker) Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:01 am

Warrior Liam

Warrior Liam

Liam had been accepted by the Alphess. He now finally belonged somewhere. He quickly moved to his flat, and gathered all his things. Taking a taxi, he moved to the new hotel. As he looked up to the tallest point, he smiled. He could not believe he was finally home. Taking all his things through the swinging door, he entered the hotel. As he made his way to wards the counter, a bellhop assisted him with his things. He gave his name to the woman at the counter and she quickly gave him a key to the room. "Be sure to explore the facility. We have an extravagant indoor pool and a game room with many things to do." Her voice was cheerful and her smile was pretty. But Liam was not one to linger on such things with women. He and the Bellhop made their way to the elevator. Pressing the button to Liam's floor, the Bellhop stood closest to the door. Liam could not help but to glance over his rear, looking at his shoulders and how they looked in his jacket. He gave a smirk as the doors started to open and the Bellhop moved out into the hallway. Liam walked behind slowly, taking in the view pleasantly. As they got to the door, Liam opened it with his key and turned to face the gentleman who was assisting him. "Why thank you for all your help," he said with a genuine smile. Once the Bellhop was gone, he organized all his things to one portion of the room. As he opened a suitcase on his bed, he saw his swimsuit lying on top. It was then he remembered what the desk attendant had told him. Taking a relaxing lay by the pool sounded wonderful. He quickly changed into his swimming trunks and grabbed his favorite play, "To Kill A Mockingbird". Walking into his bathroom, he grabbed a beach towel and headed downstairs to find this pool.

Finally he found the room holding the extravagant pool. He smiled as he looked around to see it was empty. For now he would read quietly and perhaps later he could jump in for a swim, or relax in the hot tub. Finding a decent lounge chair, he laid his towel over it and laid down on his back. Grabbing his book, he opened to the last page he had read. Though his lips did not move, his mind read it aloud, allowing him to imagine the characters speaking in their own tone of voice. His wolf rested peacefully, careful not to bother the male in his reading. He had read the book one thousand and five times about now, but even still, it was always as if he were reading it for the first time. As he read the letters on the pages, his mind pulled him into a world set back a very long time ago, one he wished would have stayed around much longer than it had. His vision grew to black and white, and his eyes lost themselves among the pages. To Liam, he was no longer relaxing in the quiet poolroom, but instead he was seated in the courthouse, listening to the trial.

2Welcome Home (Ryker) Empty Re: Welcome Home (Ryker) Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:34 pm

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker winced slightly as he reached up to shut his computer.  Really?  A shoulder strain?  Leaning back in his desk chair, he blew out a long sigh.  As if this day couldn’t get any better, not only had he just finished dealing with a situation that had the potential to be disastrous, but as it was would only end up with one replaced board member and one old board member in jail for the foreseeable future.  All he needed was a muscle injury.  Should he just wait for it to heal on its own?  It would only be a day or two, if he was careful with it.  But still, the idea of dealing with this constant ache for a couple days was not all that appealing.  Surely this was not bad enough to trouble Doctor Vitani about.

Just as he had almost decided to just go to a drug store and buy some Aleive and deal with it, he remembered that there was a hot tub down in the pool room.  Ah, but wouldn’t a nice soak in the hot tub help to loosen his muscles.  Every now and then, Ryker had a brilliant idea.  He felt like this was one of those times.  Quickly stripping out of his clothes, he pulled on a pair of black swimming trunks, accented by thin, diagonal red slashes all over it in different, haphazard angles.  Grabbing a towel from the bathroom and slinging it over his plain white t-shirt—as it was kind of rude to walk around the hotel half naked—he set off towards the elevator, bare feet padding along the plush carpets.

As he drew close to the pool, the chlorine scent overpowered his sense of smell.  Pushing open the door to the pool, he lifted his towel to scrub ineffectually at his nose in an attempt to get rid of the stench of chlorine.  It was for that reason that he was completely unaware of there being anyone else in the room until Dante gave a low mental growl.  Ryker froze instantly and lowered the towel, mentally prepared to defend himself if he needed to.  However, that seemed to be rather unnecessary, as the “intruder,” as Dante had identified him, was simply lounging on one of the chairs, reading a book.  Ryker blinked, mentally calling Dante a jumpy old man, and offered a smile to the male as he moved over to one of the tables by the hot tub and stripped off his shirt.

He realized that he didn’t know who this male was, though, now that he was aware of his presence and could pick his scent out of the chlorine swamped air, it was obvious that he was a member of Eternal Dark, albeit a new one.  Deciding to be friendly, Ryker held out his hand to the other male.  “Evenin’.  Don’t want to interrupt, just thought I’d introduce myself.  I’m Ryker, Beta under Alphess Noctavia,” he said, his Irish accent clear and heavy.

3Welcome Home (Ryker) Empty Re: Welcome Home (Ryker) Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:55 pm

Warrior Liam

Warrior Liam

Liam had known the characters for years, knowing well who they were and what they were going to do within the story. He enjoyed the story each time as if it were the first. Adjusting himself to lie in a seated position, he held the book open with his left hand, while allowing the right arm to rest behind his head. Page after page, he started to slip into the world of text. He had not noticed the new scent which entered his room. He did not notice the body the stench was attached to. Nor did he even see the figure. It was not until a voice cut through the silence. Liam pulled his eyes from the book, looking to find a male standing close by with an outstretched hand. As the words clicked together with the male, Liam found himself jumping out of his seat to shake hands with the other. It was out of courtesy and respect. As he head Beta, he forced his body to stand properly, no slouching allowed. "Beta Ryker. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Warrior Liam. I just recently was accepted into the pack by the Alphess herself. I must say it is a great honor to be here." He grabbed and shook the Beta's hand firmly, while looking him in the eyes. He had been submissive to the Alphess, but now was a whole new encounter and he was one of the pack now.

"You were not interrupting at all. I was just doing some light reading," he said as he turned and picked up his book to show the Beta. "I've read it a thousand times, but I just can't seem to get enough of it. It was an incredible read." He smiled as he realized he was rambling about the book. He placed it down on the side table and looked to the male, "so Ryker, going for a swim?" Immediately his wolf began to chuckle inside. "Very good Liam, why don't you ask him if he will be breathing today as well?" The wolf chuckled and Liam fought with him in his head. "Knock it off, it's been a while since I've seen a male like me.." He was going through internal turmoil, while his face held the same smile he gave the Beta. "What I mean is, if you would like company, I can join you." He gave a smirk and looked around the room.

4Welcome Home (Ryker) Empty Re: Welcome Home (Ryker) Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker blinked once when the male virtually leaped up from his seat in order to greet him properly. Apparently, he had startled him a little more than he had startled Ryker. “Welcome to the pack, Liam. It’s good to meet you, too,” Ryker replied, grinning and shaking his hand. He noticed that Liam met his black gaze squarely and evenly. That was certainly interesting. From his experience in Braveheart, having been punched once for looking a superior too steadily in the eye, Ryker now realized what a gamble it was for Liam to do that. Of course, he had known it on an intellectual level before, but after having lived it, it took on a whole new import. So Liam was either brave or stupid. Or, quite possibly, both.

He glanced at the cover of the book and chuckled a little bit. “Ah, ‘To Kill a Mockingbird.’ That book has made quite a stir throughout the years, hasn’t it. I’ve read it once or twice, m’self, but never really managed to get hooked.” He shrugged slightly, wincing a little as his shoulder twinged at the motion. “Not quite a swim, no. I’ve managed to fuck up m’ shoulder, so I thought a soak in the hot tub would do it a bit o’ good. Of course, you’re more than free to join me, if ya’d like,” he said. Ryker… Dante growled in warning. I trust you haven’t forgotten what happened last time.

Of course I haven’t,
Ryker snapped. But this isn’t last time, nor will it ever be that way again. He’s gone, so it’s time we started living like it. He gave a small smile to Liam before heading over to the steaming hot tub and carefully lowering himself into the water. “Ooooh, fuck that feels good,” he muttered, sinking down slightly and leaning back so that his shoulder was submerged.

5Welcome Home (Ryker) Empty Re: Welcome Home (Ryker) Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:13 am

Warrior Liam

Warrior Liam

"Yes it has. Sometimes when I read it, I often think what I would do in Atticus' shoes. Such a trivial time then, between the 'whites' and 'blacks'. I am glad we are now in a time where color of your skin does not matter, though there is segregation between our kind and the humans. For good reason of course, but the time for that talk is not for this moment," he said as he realized he had been rambling. "Good job Liam, now he will surely think you are a fool. It's amazing just how much damage your little mouth can make." Liam ignored the comment of the creature within him, taking note of the male walking towards the hot tub. His eyes found themselves scrolling over his body, watching as he slowly slipped into the hot water. Making sure his book was fine and the towel was laid out perfectly, he quickly turned to the other and took a deep breath behind the Beta. From his position, Liam made sure to calm his beating heart and make his way to rest across from Ryker. Lowering his body inside as slow as Ryker had done, he felt the bubbles wrap themselves around his form, pulling him down to the seat and clinging onto him for dear life. Resting his lower back against a stronger jet, he sank deeper into the water. He closed his eyes for the joy of the feelings, but also to keep them from staring awkwardly to his Beta. He pulled himself lower inside the tub, allowing the water to cover his whole head, submerging his hair into the chlorine filled area. As he came back up for air, he pushed the wet mop back from his face, allowing his eyes to take in the Beta once more.

"So how long have you been living here? How did you come to be Beta of the pack? What do you do in your spare time?" Liam seemed eager to learn the answers, but quickly a cackling erupted within his mind. "Foolish boy, is this twenty questions or something? You will lose him this way, just as you have others before.." The voice echoed in his mind, he snarled to it, "When I wish for your opinion, I will request it. Until that time, you shall be quiet." He smiled to Ryker, allowing the good feelings to roll over his form and massage the tight muscles that covered his body. He hoped soak would help him to relax, but if he were to be entirely honest, he was very nervous of the other. Not for purposes of rank, but for the sole feeling of finding the first male werewolf for a very long time. He hoped he would soon come to meet the rest of the pack, but for now h was content with Ryker.

Last edited by Warrior Liam on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Welcome Home (Ryker) Empty Re: Welcome Home (Ryker) Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:46 am

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker chuckled slightly at Liam’s reminiscing about the book and the necessary segregation between their kind and humans. “It is somewhat interesting that the inferior species is the one that forces that segregation to be necessary, isn’t it? Imagine the mass hysteria and panic that would boil over in the streets if they knew that, right here in this fine hotel, creatures like us lived and worked alongside them.” He couldn’t help but grin slightly as he spoke. Admittedly, the idea of announcing what they were and reaping the benefits of such chaos was slightly…alluring.

He sat up a little bit as Liam sunk himself into the hot tub, ducking his head beneath the extremely fragrant water. “I’ve been in this pack for several months, now,” he answered, leaning his head back against the small cushion situated at the rim of the tub. The hot, bubbling water did feel wonderful on his shoulder. “In what free time I do have, I enjoy racing and practicing parkour. Good to keep the mind and body on edge, eh? And what of ya’self? Got anything in particular that occupies your free time?

7Welcome Home (Ryker) Empty Re: Welcome Home (Ryker) Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:12 pm

Warrior Liam

Warrior Liam

Soaking his body in the warm waters, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "It would be strange to allow the humans to know we live among them. I wonder how they all would take it? Perhaps they would all end up killing one another or coming after us like we were the black plague itself," he chuckled as he opened his eyes and stared at the bubbling water around him. "It is a rather strange thing which continues to find itself in our history of this great nation, but humans prefer patterns. Silly really. But perhaps it is a thing all creatures with a sound mind think of." He looked to the other with a smile. But as he spoke, Liam found himself focusing on the words as if they were being given to him by the gods themselves. "Parkour, I have never actually tried it. But it seems to be rather exhilarating and you must be quite fit for it. Not that I am not fit, but I just don't think I could move in such a way or climb up walls in my human form." He moved his arms through the water, watching the small swirls that came off his skin. A light smirk traced his lips as he was entranced by it, enjoying the way it moved, how fluid yet peaceful it was. Even in his own disturbance of the motions. Art was all around. But as he looked up to the male counterpart, he could not help but to widen his smile. "I have one thing which I seem to wrap my life around. Art. I love to paint, draw, sketch, anything and everything that has artistic value, captures my eyes. I also enjoy music, something to soothe my soul as I paint to my heart's content, or listen to the word-less muse as I draw a woman and her young love, dancing under the pale moonlight. Things of that nature really. I have tried to dabble in the arts of music, making it myself, but I seem to lack the ability to. But I can paint or draw anything you wish. I've been doing it for years and only recently in the last couple years, have started to sell my pieces. Rent can be rather hefty in the city," he chuckled as he looked to the room around them. Looking back to the bubbles, he smiled again. "You should offer to paint him..." "Hush, you.." He looked to the Beta. "Is there anything else you like to do?"

8Welcome Home (Ryker) Empty Re: Welcome Home (Ryker) Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:44 am

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker chuckled slightly, nodding in agreement with Liam’s comments about the possible human reactions. The more likely of the two was that they would rally against the werewolves and, as strong as they were, he doubted that the number of available werelings would be able to put up much of a resistance against the entirety of the human race. “Aye, I’m not suggesting that we put up a sign or anything,” he clarified. “But perhaps in a few decades.” He grinned, imagining Noctavia setting up an empire ruling over the panicked and terrified humans.

Parkour is easy enough to learn,” he said, glancing down and up at what he could see of Liam’s quite fit body. “Especially if you’re already in good shape. It’s mostly just learning how to move efficiently and distribute your weight in such a way that you could climb up a wall, if ya needed to, without shifting. I could let you know next time I’m going out for a run, if ya think you’re interested in learning.

He listened as Liam talked about his interest in art. Ryker had always been drawn to more dynamic art forms, like the arc of a drifting car or a body in motion in parkour or even just a good dancer. He just had never much seen the draw of paintings and drawings and whatnot, but of course he didn’t begrudge those who did. He chuckled, nodding his head at Liam’s complaining about rent. It wasn’t something that he had ever really had to worry about, but he had hung around enough people that didn’t have his talent for winning prize money to know that it was a pretty constant concern for the majority of people. Apparently for werelings, too.

What sort of music did you used to write?” he asked. He did rather enjoy his music, after all, and appreciated quite a wide array of genres and styles. “I guess the only other thing that I really enjoy to do just because is to play the flute. I’ve got an Irish flute, a going-away present from my mother, but I’m not very good at it. More of a pastime, really. And a good game of chess, too. I’ll rarely turn that down.” He reached and rubbed at his shoulder. Already he could feel the muscles loosening a little bit. So, the hot tub turned out to be a very good decision, after all.

9Welcome Home (Ryker) Empty Re: Welcome Home (Ryker) Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:26 am

Warrior Liam

Warrior Liam

"I think the humans would need more than a simple sign, dear Beta. And for that show, I would very much appreciate it if you allowed me to be there when this happens. I would love to see the terror in their eyes and the confusion plastered on their faces." He smiled to the Beta and rested his back against the frame of the tub. The jets powered the bubbles to force their way over his skin yet again, allowing the tense feelings to disappear and relaxation to take its course. "I would be very interesting in going with you, next time you feel using your skills. I would like to bring my camera and take still frames of your great skill if I may. Perhaps if I build enough courage to try the sport myself, then I would really like for you to train me in the appropriate ways to 'distribute' my weight around." He looked to Ryker's eyes once more, enjoying the deep color they shared. It was a gorgeous sight, one the male rather enjoyed to look into, even though he knew the look alone could be seen as a resistance to his dominant stance over Liam. But the Beta seemed to not care so much, but he would be cautious. "You foolish boy, he is a Beta, and you a lowly Warrior. You will have to do more than speak to get his attention." Liam listened to his wolf, yet held the words to the back of his mind.

"I only have a single guitar. I do not write lyrics that often. I'm not very good at that aspect, only the making of songs themselves, without the need for words. There is so much you can learn from a tale with no words, just listen to the story the instrument itself plays. I truly enjoy this form, as well as others with words on occasion. Though I am not good enough for it, I love classical music. My favorite being Bach and Beethoven, of course. But there are so many I also enjoy who sing, my main one being Frank Sinatra. He has a gorgeous voice, one that makes you think you are on a tropical island, enjoying a drink blessed with an umbrella dressing." Liam closed his eyes as he imagined himself resting in a beach chair, watching the waves crash against the shore. His eyes moved to the left, a large beautiful shaped glass resting on an end table, the color of the drink able to be seen through the invisible glass. The yellow-tinted female beverage with a slice of pineapple resting on the rim. To the right, another man, resting just as he was. As he opened his eyes, the images disappeared and only the face of the Beta remained. He watched as the male rubbed at his aching shoulder. "It doesn't hurt to offer..." Liam nodded his head in acknowledgement of what the male said. "If you like, I am pretty good with my hands. I would be more than happy to help you alleviate some tension from those shoulders of yours."

10Welcome Home (Ryker) Empty Re: Welcome Home (Ryker) Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:26 pm

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

A slight grin spread across Ryker’s lips at Liam’s commentary on humanity.  “I think that’s likely to be something that the Alphess would decide.  I don’t tend to have much say in her decisions,” he said, shaking his head slightly.  While not exactly true, he did not want to reveal too much to someone that he had just met, after all.  He arched an eyebrow as Liam talked about learning parkour.  Smell him.  He’s quite interested in you, Dante commented.  Ryker hadn’t really been paying much attention to Liam’s scent, as he had been enjoying the relaxing hot water, but at Dante’s urging, he took a breath, paying careful attention.  Once again, Dante spoke true, Ryker could tell by the smooth smell of curiosity that Liam was at least “interested.”

Sure, I wouldn’t mind if you brought along your camera.  I’ve never really seen myself doing anything, so maybe that’ll be a good chance to improve on technique,” he said, choosing to ignore both the slight emphasis that he had used, as well as the daring gaze that evenly met his own.  Ryker tended to not be quite so uptight about things like that.  He figured that, if one was friendly with subordinates, they would develop a stronger loyalty and give more respect when the time came.  So far, he had not been proven wrong.

He leaned his head back and laughed at the rather creative description of Frank Sinatra’s music.  He had heard the man once or twice, yes, and he was certainly good, but he didn’t make him feel like he was in a tropical paradise, certainly.  “Ah, Beethoven.  I do rather enjoy a few of his sonatas.  Strange style, but a lot of fun to listen to.  I can’t really say I have a favorite, personally.  I just listen to what I enjoy, which varies pretty widely from day to day,” he explained, grinning ruefully.  Leaning more comfortably back against the wall of the tub, he watched Liam drift off into a land of his own crafting.  He chuckled slightly at the offer, and especially at the qualification that prefaced it.  Was that supposed to taken at face value, too?  “I appreciate the offer,” he said, nodding.  “But really, it’s fine.  Just a bit sore.  I think I worked out too hard.”  It was probably that beating that Daiken gave him.  “So, Warrior Liam, how are finding Eternal Darkness?  Settling in nicely, I hope?

11Welcome Home (Ryker) Empty Re: Welcome Home (Ryker) Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:46 am

Warrior Liam

Warrior Liam

"Of course, my mistake Beta." He had a small grin which moved from right to left until it covered his whole mouth. How foolish he was to say something like that. Any great Warrior or Beta of the pack would not be so quick to do anything against what the Alphess wished. But maybe one day the Eternals would show the humans just what they were. He hoped in this time, if possible, that he would be by Ryker's side, leading the charge if a battle was initiated. But such was the human ways. They feared all that was different. Something he had learned from the books he read in the past, the laws the white man had placed when they entered the "new world", and anything else which shed some light on the workings of man. They were an interesting race, filled with tenacity and their own beliefs. As they sat across from one another, Liam could not help but to stare into his eyes, how they shone and called to him. But the Warrior knew such delicate things take time. The longer you wait, allow it to build and blossom, then it will be ready. Now he would be patient, but he had a slight idea of what he wanted from this pack. He was home and in being here, he wanted to find love once more.

"When is the next time you shall be engaging in your sport? I will be sure to clear my schedule for you then," he said as his wolf agreed with the question. "Another chance to see him, good job boy.." His careful eyes watched as the male leaned back against the tub. His wish to touch the Beta was growing rather strong. "Rejected, but don't give up now.." the wolf called in the depths of his mind. His voice rang through his ears as if the wolf were speaking in his stead. "If you change your mind, I would be more than glad to help you, my Beta." The wolf chuckled in his meat shackles, "taking possession of something which does not belong to you? I like it!" The laugh continued, but Liam pushed it from his mind. His mind settled on the question at hand. "So, Warrior Liam, how are finding Eternal Darkness? Settling in nicely, I hope?” There were many ways he could go about answering this question. "Ask his aid, one always likes to feel like they are of use to the other.." Liam took a moment to breathe and think it over. "I have been adjusting well. It is so strange being around members of my own kind. It's been a very long time since I have seen another werewolf. Not since, I was with my natal pack.." He paused for a moment, thinking of his Skylar. "Liam, do not dwell on the past... It is time to move on.. Allow the woulds to heal and remember them as they were.." The wolf was not always a cunning and berating wolf, but there were times he comforted his human flesh part. With the loss of Skylar, the wolf always stepped up to try and allow the scars of the past to no longer linger in the boy's mind, to fill his thoughts with loss. Liam had told the story to not a single soul, hating his brother for the ultimate betrayal and his father for forcing his paw on the scene. "I still have some things at my old apartment that need to be moved. My art, some furniture and other things that are not the easiest to move all by myself." He looked to the Beta, his eyes drenched int he pools of the other. "Everyone seems rather nice and accepting of me, so that's a plus." His voice was now low as the words slipped from his tender lips. His mind told him that he would never find another to love as Skylar loved him, but the wolf encouraged him to think he may have a chance with the male across from him. "Thank you for taking consideration in my life, and asking me how things are. I truly appreciate your kindness, Beta Ryker."

12Welcome Home (Ryker) Empty Re: Welcome Home (Ryker) Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:45 am

Warrior Liam

Warrior Liam

-cough- Ryker...

13Welcome Home (Ryker) Empty Re: Welcome Home (Ryker) Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker cocked his head slightly in thought.  When was the next time he’d be able to get out and do a bit of running.  Reaching up to scratch at the back of his head, he gave a helpless grin.  “I’m not really too sure.  I might get a night off in about a week, give or take.  I’ll be sure to track ya down and let you know, though.  Ha, I’ll also keep your offer in mind, thanks,” he said, smiling.  His shoulder was already feeling much better, so he doubted that he would need a massage.  Besides, he did dislike being touched.

He listened to Laim’s account of his heretofore brief time in the pack.  “How long were you by yourself?” he asked, watching him closely and keeping track of the shifts in his scent.  He wondered how much training this male could have had, if he had been wandering around on his own for the last who knows how long.  From the sour tinge in his scent when he spoke about his old pack, Ryker guessed that they hadn’t parted on the best of terms, so chances of him having gotten much support from them were pretty slim.  He had one or two guesses why that might be, too.  “Do you need someone to help you move the rest of your apartment over?  I’m sure you could rope an omega or two to give you a hand,” he suggested.  Of course, he could guess why Liam had brought that up, but Ryker was pretty good at this game.

Aye, the pack tends to be pretty accepting of newcomers.  Well, most of them, at any rate.  You, uh, might want to keep yer distance from Guardian Travis.  Assuming I’m reading you right, you two might not get along very well.  He knows better than to mess with me, but he holds rank over you,” Ryker explained.  He had had one or two brief, rather uncomfortable run-ins with the homophobic Guardian.  Ryker gave a small nod of his head at Liam’s thanks.  “Aye, no problem.  I wouldn’t be a very good Beta if I didn’t know who my pack was and how they’re doing, would I?  If you’ve ever got a problem or concern, I’d be more than happy to help if I can,” he said, smiling warmly.

14Welcome Home (Ryker) Empty Re: Welcome Home (Ryker) Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Warrior Liam

Warrior Liam

"Rejected again, he really must not like you at all..." growled the wolf. Liam released a sigh from his parted lips and sank into the water. He allowed the waters to cover his head once more. The heat that came from the tub was a wonderful feeling. As he lifted his head back to get fresh air, he opened his bright eyes and smiled to the Beta. "That would be awesome. Thanks," he said as he looked to the bubbles around him. The tiny jets seemed to be doing a wonderful job. When a reply to his rambling was made, he gave a slight smile, trying to hide the pain from his past. "It's been a while. I don't recall the exact amount of time, but it has been several years. I can assure you though I am still very fresh in my training, if that is what you are concerned about. Even though I have not seen other wolves for a long time, I still get in some practice when I can. After all, as a Warrior, I am tasked to be ready for anything and everything. I don't always choose fighting right off the bat, but you never know the company one finds." Liam played with his hands in the water, feeling it flow between his fingers. He took a deep sigh, listening to the bantering of the wolf. The beast continued to make fun of the human shell, cursing him for being so coy and lame. Before, the wolf seemed to be all about his moves, but not chastised him in their mental cage. The two minds worked as one, but spoke for two. Liam lifted his gaze to the Beta. "Yeah, I'm sure I could get someone to help. I haven't seen to many others around, but I'm sure the front desk could gather some help. I mean, it's not much stuff left anyway.." he stopped himself for a moment, thinking of what he was going to say next to the Beta. It was obvious his attempts to connect on a more personal level were all going to be rejected. Shame. "He's very handsome," whispered the wolf. Liam agreed with the brute, but kept his mouth shut and eyes on Ryker. "The Guardian? Why would he have an issue with me? I have done nothing to him." Liam had hoped the male was not homophobic, and truly wondered why Ryker had brought it up. Was this male into other guys? Liam felt a spark of intrigue as he looked across to the other. "In my last pack, only certain wolves got to know the Beta or any other higher ranks. My parents were the Alphas, so I was around all the wolves, always being watched. It's nice to have some freedom now."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum