Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inner Focus (open) Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Inner Focus (open) Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Inner Focus (open) Ltr2

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Inner Focus (open) Ltr2

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Inner Focus (open) Ltr2
Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inner Focus (open)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inner Focus (open) Empty Inner Focus (open) Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:58 am

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

She slowly walked into the building. Feeling satisfied and full of energy. She had given a call to the man that Teimhnin had given her. Thankfully to be able to have an interview set up for later in the day. Kaiko looked around slowly as she came out onto the main floor.

It was quit the place. She had never seen am athletics club this big before. It was so open and spacious. Weaving her way among the machines she made her way over to a secluded corner. Kaiko stopped and looked about the room for a moment.

Even for this time of day there were few people here. Taking a few deep breathes she cleared her mind. As she felt her muscles relax she mentally put herself into blackness. Taking everything away from what was surrounding her she felt her body slowly and fluidly move. It had always been a way to keep her mind focus and on task.

Being distracted was the last thing she needed right now. She was more then certain she was going to get the job. Anyone who challenged her for it she was going to force back to the end of the line. As far as she was concerned the position was as good as hers. Which meant she had no time for distractions.

2Inner Focus (open) Empty Re: Inner Focus (open) Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

Now that he was accepted into Venantium he had some exploring to do. Walking around the shore houses he picked out the house he planned to live in. It was nice and they gave him more room then he needed. He changed into some comfortable gym shorts and a white t-shirt, he wanted to check out the gym and pump some iron. Using the distance from his house to the Athletic building he broke off into a sprint, getting warmed up.

'I could get use to this just running and not caring.' Marco said enjoying the sprint. He was itching to get free at night and do some sprinting of his own, 'It is nice and don't worry we can take a run on the beach later.' Brutus thought with a smile.

Finally reaching the building he stepped inside and realized how large it was, not bad. Stuffing his hands in his pockets he walked through the main floor exploring. Stepping slowly he caught the scent of a female and his light eyes looked around. He picked her out from everyone else she looked like she was on a serious mission. 'She looks like she doesn't want to be bothered.' Marco commented with a huff. 'Nothing wrong with friendly chatter mate..remember? Socializing is good for ya soul.' Brutus joked. 'Did you hit your head or inhale to much salt water? You've lost your mind..someone give him a shot hes got rabies.' Marco chuckled.

Brutus smirked at the comment and went over to stand in front of Kaiko, "Ello dove, nice to meet ya." he said with a smile.

3Inner Focus (open) Empty Re: Inner Focus (open) Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

She stopped and slowly lowered her arms as a chipper voice broke through the darkness. Very slowly she brought herself back to the present. Bringing back the floor, then the machines, the walls, and at last the people. Kaiko opened her eyes slowly looking at the male curiously. He smelled vaguely of salt and sweat.

She eyed him slowly. Though not at all bad looking she couldn't help but feel mildly annoyed by the interruption. Here she was trying to relax and stay focused and this guy comes along.
He's probably hoping to charm his way into her bed side, Kaiko thought sourly.
I wouldn't mind that, Arzevic growled.

Keep dreaming there, a male like this isn't climbing in bed without some proof of strength, Kaiko thought harshly pushing her wolf back. She nodded in form of greeting to the male. Doing her best to mind her manners. Maybe what she needed was to go for a run herself to get herself out of this foul mood she was in.

4Inner Focus (open) Empty Re: Inner Focus (open) Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:59 pm

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

Brutus acknowledged her simple nod and he smiled giving one in return. "Ok, I'll take the hint you aren't up to chat. But if you ever need a workout partner let me know." he offered with a shrug of his shoulders. Stepping passed Kaiko he made his way to the opposite side of the room. Checking in a closet he pulled out some hefty boxing gloves, praising silently he slipped them on. The smell of leather filled his nostrils and he almost rumbled happily. 'Shes a tough cookie.' Marco spoke. 'Ehh...she didn't want to be bothered, I don't blame her.' Brutus thought.

Side stepping back on to the thick floor mat he positioned himself in front of a few mirrors. Moving slowly at first he went through his boxing routine. Jab, right hook, left uppercut. Over and over he stood in the mirror throwing punches, each time he increased his speed. Jab, left hook, right uppercut, he was panting softly now as he flipped the moves around. Sweat trickled at the top of his forehead down his cheeks as he jumped about. Bouncing on the balls of his feet Brutus moved to a large leather punching bag, letting loose he started to pound the red leather.

'Faster! You take 2 days off and you're already moving slow! Fix that right hook!' Marco growled urging Brutus forward. 'Right, left, right hook...right hook...HOOK IT!' Marco snapped. Brutus's punches picked up speed as he smashed the bag. 'I'm going as fast as I can..' he retorted. 'Your mother hits faster then that!' Marco shot.

Lifting his eyes from the bag he looked at Kaiko through the mirror. Smiling her way he wiped the sweat from his brow and continued to jab at the red leather bag. 'Brutus are you even listening to me? Hook! Stop staring at silver eyes over there and get back to practice.' Marco growled.

5Inner Focus (open) Empty Re: Inner Focus (open) Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

Kaiko said nothing as she watched the male walk away. It hadn't been the first time a male has offered to train with her. Though last time she had been offered it things had gone array and they had never gotten around to it. As she returned to her tai chi she couldn't help but keep her eyes open this time. Watching the other warrior in the mirror.

She had to admit he certainly had some speed on his side. Only problem was he had such a regiment going that she could predict nine times out of ten what his next move would be. If he was to get into a serious fight and his opponent took notice he could end up in serious trouble. It made her wonder how good he was at adjusting his skills in a fight when that happen. She couldn't help but faintly smirk at the way he kept looking over at her.

He should be concentrating on his training and here he was making puppy eyes at her. It was rather kind of cute and put an amusing little thought into her head. Every time he looked away she took that moment to inch just a little closer to him. At the moment she could resist the chance to harass someone.

6Inner Focus (open) Empty Re: Inner Focus (open) Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

Brutus focused on his punching a few minutes, drilling the bag. Changing his position he bobbed and weaved took a rather huge hop back. Missing Kaiko by a inch, looking her way he tilted his head. Was she moving closer? Inhaling deeply Brutus started to kick his legs up to his chest, banging them hard as he kept his legs high. 'Nothing like some good exercise, you'll be fighting before the weeks out.' Marco commented. 'I think shes getting closer..' Brutus thought.

'When I say Brutus tell me whats goin on, then ill ask for tabs on the females in our area. For now therpy session is over and because you got distracted. Get those legs up higher two more minutes!' Marco ordered with a low growl. Brutus felt the growl deep in his chest, closing his eyes he kept it down. Giving an exhausted exhale he picked up the pace, sweat dripping from his face and chest now. Brutus lifted his eyes to the mirror and spied Kaiko move closer, playing it cool he slowed down and looked her way.

"Fancy seeing you again dove, us meeting like this means one of two things." Brutus commented with a small grin. His eyes fell along the curve of Kaiko's face and down her enchanting sides. Looking back to her eyes he froze a moment, man were her peepers lovely. So bright and grey, they reminded him of the end of a storm. Where the grey clouds begin to brighten because the sun was ready to come out.

Realizing he made a comment he stopped and took a breather looking up her way."One your curious about this speedy boxer over here or two you wanted to know my secret for muscular thighs?" he said with a big smile.

7Inner Focus (open) Empty Re: Inner Focus (open) Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:02 pm

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

She stopped realizing that despite his intent on his training he had been watching her in the mirror.
No matter, Kaiko thought unable to keep from smiling at the way his eyes traveled down her curves and back again. Very slowly she stepped up to him smiling gently. The smell of his sweat not at all unpleasant to her. He seemed to at ease with having her so close to him.

Somehow it seemed a little strange to her. If someone had gotten this close to her and she had no idea what they were up to she'd be suspicious.
What are you up to Kaiko, Arzevic growled.
Oh you'll see, Kaiko thought gently smiling as she kept her eyes locked on those deep intense eyes. Slowly reaching up she gently wrapped an hand around the back of the warriors neck and leaned forward as if to impart a secret.

8Inner Focus (open) Empty Re: Inner Focus (open) Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

Still taking a break Brutus watched the female move closer, a smile on her lips now. He blinked surprised at her sudden change of demeanor. 'Uhh..warning..she is getting closer. Marco shot. 'I know I'm not blind. I think shes going to attack me or something.' Brutus thought. 'Maybe she'll go for your jugular.' Marco joked.

Brutus smirked as she took another step closer, he watched her hand lift. Feeling her soft touch on the back of his neck, it sent tingles down his spine. Her touch was electric. His chest rumbled softly as he leaned down halfway to meet her. Still trying to remain focused Brutus placed his hand on her wrist, feeling the softness of her skin. Her grey eyes sucked him in and somewhere he knew this was a trap. But if he was going to be a victim, why not be hers. "Your name?" he said softly.

9Inner Focus (open) Empty Re: Inner Focus (open) Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:31 pm

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

Kaiko smiled faintly "its Kaiko, you know I was a little abrasive earlier and I couldn't help but notice how quick you are."
At least that's not a lie, Arzevic growled.
She ignored her wolf keeping the male pinned with her gaze. With her hand on the back of his neck she got a vague sense of how strong he was. She didn't even mind it as he reached up a placed a hand on her wrist.

"Truth be told I new around here and still a little on edge," Kaiko whispered. There was a part of her that told her to get it over with. Yet another part of her just wanted to keep toying with him. It really wouldn't hurt anything would it? After all maybe if she was lucky she'd actually make a new friend.

One of which could stand her wolf's horny disposition. Though she didn't hold out much hope for that.Then again it would hurt anything to hope.

10Inner Focus (open) Empty Re: Inner Focus (open) Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

Brutus blinked a few times and smiled, from her comments maybe she wasn't going to attack him. "Well Kaiko its nice to meet you, you don't mind if I call ya light eyes? Do ya?" he said in his thick British accent. "The names Brutus and I'm new around here too." 'I like her...she smells nice.' Marco stated sniffing the air around them.

Brutus's free hand slid up to Kaiko's side and he pulled her closer, almost instantly he tingled. Maybe it was because she was a wereling and not some human. Regardless she was lovely and his brown eyes refused to look away. "I'm quick when I want to be but thank you. I was thinking maybe you'd like to go for a run on the beach sometime? My house isn't far from there..well I'm sure yours is near there too." he said with a smile. His eyes flickered about as they took in her features, he wanted to know more about her. "I promise I won't bite ya and I could use a new friend. I don't have many."

11Inner Focus (open) Empty Re: Inner Focus (open) Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:37 pm

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

Kaiko smiled at him to hide her minor surprise. No one had ever tried to give her a nick name such as that before. It almost made her tingle. Or was that just the position of his hand on her side?
"I don't mind it, not in the least," Kaiko smiled changing her mind. He was just to cute and to much of a charmer to put on the floor.

Arzevic let out a soft growl. Seeming pleased at the prospect of getting to know this wereling better.
"A run is something I could go for it seems forever since the last time I went on a good run," Kaiko grinned staring at him. It was half tempting to just give him a friendly little peck on the cheek. Just to see if she could give him butterflies.

She turned in his grasp and tickled him beneath the chin with a finger "who knows maybe we might be able to go raiding vampire nest later on down the road, as for now from a charmer such as you your company would do us both some good." Without another word she slipped from his grasped and walked back towards her corner. Making sure to move her hips in just as way as to keep him looking.

12Inner Focus (open) Empty Re: Inner Focus (open) Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:09 pm

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

'Did she say Vampires...mate? Good lord and here I thought she was a sweet girl.' Marco chuckled. Brutus smiled and melted as she rubbed under his chin, man was he acting like a softe. His chest rumbled at her as she walked away, her hips swaying. His eyes watched her with every step, fighting the impulsive to scoop her up and run away with her. Shaking his head he tossed aside his boxing gloves and continued to watch.

Giving a gulp Brutus followed like a lost puppy, opening the door to the outside for her. "After you dove.." he said with a smile. His hand wrapping around her side to pull her close.

Meet me here: https://thewerelings.rpg-board.net/t285-eyes-like-storm-clouds-kaikom#1711

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum